Cheer me up Sup Forums

Cheer me up Sup Forums

My cat hasnt come home in 3 days he's most likely dead :( He was a fat fuck but was an awesome cat that always wanted to stay near people. I fear he was chased by a dog cause he can't run very fast. I'm so sad right now.

Buy a better cat

kek

Have no way to cheer you up, but I'll bump. Also, you have my condolences (I wrote that wrong didn't I) I really love cats.

an hero will solve all of your problems preferably preformed on stream. ;^)

Wow user your cat looks exactly like mine

I found him 3 days ago

Just kidding but your cat looks just like my female cat

I feel bad for you bro but maybe he will find his way back

really? post pics please

The fat fucker will turn up, might be getting fed by someone else

Go fuck yourself. An outdoor cat is just a stray you feed. You asked for this shit, you dumb fuck.

Sure

Put ads around town mate some dumbass bitch might have taken it acting all like it was abandonned ive seen people do this before

My cat did the same but came home after a few days. They get curious. Leave some of your and its favorite things out so it can pick up your scent. Also leave it food and water. Best of luck

Hard to get one better then this one. He wasn't over of those vindictive cunts that would bite or scratch you for no reason, he just wanted to be cuddled. He just started gaining weight after being nurtured for some reason.

there are always more asshole cats to neg you 24/7 user, just go to the pet shop

This is my little cuddler that ran away, though hes home now

collect all the dog shit in the neighborhood then take to your local science lab and have them go thru it looking for your cats dna, then clone him. or start fucking girls and buy a dog faggot.

put an elastic band around those feet

He wasn't an outdoor cat, I've had him since he was tiny, mother was a stray and died shortly after giving birth, I kept two, he was nuttered and vaccinated he just left the house sometimes if he found the door opened but never went far.

Cats usually turn up again. They're good at finding their way home. Don't lose hope yet.

Hes funny as hell to fuck with. I should do that and then spin him round

Awesome :) keep him safe :(

Shit suck, bro. I feel for you. Here is my gray cat. She's a little shit.

>He wasn't an outdoor cat, I just let him outdoors

You're a negligent ass and should be cited for animal cruelty.

What kind of stupid fuck let's their pets wander the neighborhood? You should be shot.

>fat fuck

No sympathies from me, OP. You and your cat deserved it. Should of put him on feeding plan. Survival of the fittest.

This.