ITT we post girls we know and say what wed do to them

ITT we post girls we know and say what wed do to them.

What would Sup Forums do to this innocent face?

anyone?

take her into an alleyway and have her suck me off. she would be nervous but excited about someone seeing her bob on a cock in public. as her mouth takes me in, id grab her head and hold her as i cum in her throat

kiss it

Bend her over the toilet cistern and pull up her dress, I'd rip a hole in her tights and pull her panties to the side. I'd rub my cock on her asshole before pushing in dry. She'd scream out but I'd ram a wad of loo roll in her mouth to shut her up. I'd fuck her ass till I cum inside. She'd sit on the toilet trying to shit as her asshole is rubbed red

What would you guys do?

Would ragefuck so hard. Post more of this cringey slut.

What would you do to her?

Sex

lay her down on a surfboard, peel off her bikini and fondle her tits. After she is warmed up, finder her pussy and start railing her holes until I pump her full of cum

I'd skull fuck her hard till her glasses fall off

pull on her hair while she deepthroats me, peel off her top to play with her tits and then blast cum down her throat

play with her nips and blast a load all over her face

I'd have them both sitting down maaturbating as they worship my cock with their feet

Force them both to fuck each other while everyone there watches and uses them as well.

stick a vibrator under her tights and make her walk around with it on the highest setting for an entire day. by the time she comes home, she'd be begging for cock

right

You want to abuse her?

Make righty eat out lefty while I fuck righty from behind. I'd fuck both her holes until i was close to cumming then have lefty suck me off until I cover her face in cum.

Slap her and fuck her mouth while she cries. Yell at her. Make her feel like shit while I force my cock in her throat

Take her top off outside and fuck her chest before Cumming on her chin and mouth, she'd make sure to drink all of it

Id take her to my hotel room and lay her on the bed. Whispering how attractive she is and how badly I want to fuck her. Id slide my hand up her dress and rub on her pussy. As soon as she got wet and was moaning for cock, Id rip a hole in her tights and pull her panties to the side so I could fill her with my dick. Id pound away at her until she could hardly breathe, then Id pull out and jizz all over her dress

have her suck my cock with her juicy lips, then yank her hair down as I throatfuck her. end with a tittyfuck and me jizzing all over her face

Id fuck this girls asshole until she cries for me to stop. Then Id keep going and blow a load in her cute little butthole

free lefty's tits from her tight top, sucking on her nipples and making her moan as she fingers right. she eats out righty while I fuck her pussy hard and get her pregnant

what would you do to them?

She'd lay down on the bed fully clothed and I'd push my cock up the leg of her short shorts. She's not wearing panties underneath as I push my cock into her pussy. I'd fuck her and pinch her nipples through her shirt. I'd wrench her nipples making her tighten as I cum inside her. I'd pull out and force my cock down her throat till she's gagging. I'd pull out and leave her as her shorts get wet with my cum

Wow those legs! Any more?

I would love to walk up to her dressed like that, whip out my dick and start to fuck her legs. Have her palm my balls and lick my tip until I cum in her mouth and on her face.

throw her up on a table and pull down her tights just enough to expose her pussy. Then Id make her hold her legs in the air as I fucked her. She would be begging for my cum, but Id shoot it all over the crowd of girls watching their friend get fucked

those glasses and face would be covered in cum in no time.

I see a kid in the back, so obviously I'd shoot her boyfriend.

Get her on her knees and have her suck my cock. I'd grab her head and have her gag on my cock. I'd then stand her up and bend her over while ripping her tight open. I'd start fucking her nice and hard till she was screaming in pleasure then I'll pump her full of cum.

I like her. Who is she to you? Also.... any more?

Get them both drunk like the slags they are and have them fight over my cock as they both try to deep throat it. Id let the little one ride me as I ate out the others pussy and fingered her asshole. I wouldn't tell the girl on my dick when I was about to cum, Id just fill her

i would get up the nerve to talk to her one day. have a lovely, short, conversation. then promptly fall in love with her and then find out she is getting married to the biggest douche in the world because she thinks she can change him.

lift up that dress and fuck her from behind

My gf. She cheats on me but doesn't think I know. I don't know why I find it kind of hot.

Wow. Shooting for the stars, eh?

I'd take her out to dinner to an inexpensive but hidden gem of an ethnic restaurant, afterward as I walk her back to her place I'd pick a flower from a nearby bush and place it in her hair. I'd kiss her goodnight.

Yeah, well I'm sorry to hear that but at least you see the bright side. Does she cheat often?

>Wow, can you believe it, I'm pregnant! I'm so scared, but I think I want to keep it!
>We'll be starting a life together, right user?

Both?

I'd fuck the right one from behind while making out with the left one. Then switch and fuck the left from behind while having the right next to me, topless so I could suck on her tits. And finish by getting both of them down on their knees, close together, so I could dump my cum on their faces.

What would you do to this small titty slut

what about this girl from my school

Id have her bent over in front of the mirror with her tits out of her top and panties pulled down around her ankles. Legs spread wide as I fuck her wet dripping cunt and she watches herself moan and gasp. Before I came, Id push her to her knees and Id bury my dick in her throat so hard that her head hits the mirror and Id cum so much that she would spit it up all over her chest.

got moar?

yeah a couple of her

I'd rub my cock against her crotch thrusting between her thighs till she gives up and tells me to fuck her. We'd go into another room and she'd lay back on a table before ripping her tights open and pulling her panties to the side. She'd grab my cock and put it in, wrapping her legs behind me and pull ing me in. We'd make out and she'd bite my lip as I send deeper than any cock she's had before. As I'm about to cum I'd start to pull out but she'd grab me and pull me all the way in, begging me to get her pregnant. I'd cum buckets

creampie + abandon

propose

what an ass. Id love to spank her and finger her while she's over my knee

I'd get her drunk then make her lapdance and strip for me while I record it, then grab her head and force my cock in her mouth as she moans while deep throating me, make her get on top and ride me until I blow a load deep in side her tight pussy

Would love to hear how people want to fuck her

What would b do to stefanie

Push her up against a wall, lift one of her legs over her head, and fuck her as deep as possible until I cum directly into her womb. Not just in her pussy, but making a B-Line for the baby maker.

what would you do to my gf?

I wouldn't

more?

Would hold her upside down and choke with my dick for hours

Cum all over her face in public and make her walk around with my cum dripping off her face.

have any front body shots?

What's wrong with her?

Id like to hogtie her and watch her struggle as I use all of her holes. Id fuck her for hours, taking breaks to leave her there wondering if she can get free just for me to come back and abuse another hole. Id cum all over her face and then leave again, never to return

?

i dont have any nudes unfortunately

She'd crawl over to me and start sucking my cock deep licking my balls with my cock down her throat. She'd then sit back and take off her bottoms. She'd start giving me a footjob as she plays with her pussy thinking about my cock. When she's wet she'd squat over my cock and kiss me while she slowly sits down on it. I'd start speed fucking up into her cunt, making her scream out. Saying she never wants your little dick again before cumming hard on my cock, going into spasms.

Wondering if that girl is underage.

Cute as fuck, though.

damn. Id love to fuck her face while holding onto those ears

Gf

is this the same girl? swear she looks just like my friend in the first pic

Put a pvc pipe up her cunt and cum inside it, breed the black out of her

yeah she is from where are you?

UK

Id make her work the fields/10

Id love to play with her tight body. Get her naked and lick her head to toe, passing my tongue between her pussy lips and flipping her into a 69 position. She would get so wet and want nothing but a big cock in her mouth. Id hold her head onto my hard dick so it hits the back of her throat, thrusting while I shove my tongue into her pussy. Id face fuck her harder and smack her ass until I cum in her mouth

Rip her panties off to expose her holes. She looks like that kind of girl that will enjoy that kind of treatment, so I will punish her wet hole for being so eager to be used. I will spank it, piss on it and throw some dirt on it. After that I will put some stick in it and order her to give me a blowjob. Will cum on her face, throw dirt on her again and left her with some sand sticked to my jizz on her.

I'd love so nibble on her little nipples while I fuck her pussy missionary

oh okay she isnt from there

weird she looks so similar in that first picture