Why is he so popular? i can't stand his face, he look like a muppet, i wanna fucken sock his jaw

why is he so popular? i can't stand his face, he look like a muppet, i wanna fucken sock his jaw

i dont know him. I have no idea who the fuck that is. .

feels better annon?

i aint even gonna image search this asshole.

whoever says who he is dies in his sleep.

he looks like a goblin but his videos are so awesome, I'm just hooked.
Love his style.

He's a leech. His brother set him up and once he got popular he shit on his brother. The guy had to move across the country.

He's interesting. I like him.

I hated him as soon as I saw him. Wanted to punch that face of his.

However, there was something going on with his video.

I watched another one.

And another one.

And as I got to know him a bit, I started to like him.

And that ugly mug actually became kind of good looking, in some quirky way.

Casey Neistat is a cool dude.

I'm now a subscriber, and a daily vlog watcher.

Who is this?? Looks like a you tuber or some b actor

fake ass pussy so many jump cuts

Stop promoting yourself faggot

He has 3.8 million subscribers, and gets over 1.4 million views on every vlog.

I don't think Casey gives a fuck about having a few b-tards watching his stuff.

One of the most productive human beings on youtube. Dude has a life most of you would kill for and considering how ugly he is he really deserves it since it was propably hard as fuck to penetrate a buissiness as stuck up as the film buissiness

This.

Once you start watching his vlogs, you really get into it.

And suddenly, every other vlogger turns to shit.

Casey is the king of vlogging.

he is a pathetic faggot
doing nothing all day...

It is true he looks pretty weird, but he makes great videos

What? Visiting interesting places and doing interesting things and getting paid more than you or I would. Yeah, so pathetic

If he does "nothing" all day.... what the fuck do you do?

I make my own money.

Envious basement dweller.

>people actually caring about and enjoying vlogs
is it 2009 again

So does Casey.

You think making a high quality vlog EVERY DAY is easy?

He's routinely up at 4:30am, editing the footage from his previous day.

Dude puts a LOT of effort into filming and editing his vlogs.

He earns his money, trust me.

You mean like he does? Still your point was his life is "boring". Is you making you money exciting?

checked
actually I live in my house and not in my basement.

oh please it takes him 30 minutes to do the whole video

most of the people on youtube are in their early teens. This is why all the biggest youtubers are so punchable

Yes knowing how much I make everyday.
I'm happy with it and don't need the public agreement to be happy.

Who is this kyke?

I've tried watching them. They don't do anything for me. What am I missing

His brother lives in new york along with him

>oh please it takes him 30 minutes to do the whole video

You, sir, are incorrect.

There's simply no way you could import the shitload of video clips, and get any sort of decent edit happening in 30 minutes.

Not possible, regardless of how adept you are with Final Cut Pro.

It's gonna take you well over an hour, more like 2.

I get the sense you've edited very little (if any) video.

I had same exact feeling. But then he uploaded a vlog in which he spoke about climbing a mountain in chile back in 2009. And then i started to respect him and i like his videos alot.

Looks like you are trying to troll
but you are shitty bait.

I dunno honestly. I thought he looked like an old crone from fairy tales and shit but I watched a few of his vlogs. Actually a cool dude, pretty interesting to see the panoramic views of New York.

Anyone got his wife's nudes?

Not trolling.

Just trying to explain that editing video is a very time consuming process.

that can be arranged

dude I edit video and if you have a bit of knowledge it can be done very fast, now stop trolling

needs more blood on his fuckface

>implying you edit the same amount of footage he collects and puts together into a well constructed vlog
user please, your call of duty montages are not to be considered viable in terms of experience.

I know better than to engage you any further.

You'll never shift from your stubborn stance.

Just waiting for an Internet fight.

No thanks.

>a well constructed vlog
you mean the same shit day after day,,,,
right

checked
>Just waiting for an Internet fight.
you started it you summerfag

Don't listen to that stupid fuck. HE'S the troll, clearly. Not the other user.

hes sponsored by the jews you new fags

>the same shit every day
>the same shit
>every day
Sure thing champ.

WTF people give a shit about Vlogs?
Since when?

He's fantastic. One of the most entertaining and likable people on the planet. He is the polar opposite of /b, personified. An objectively unattractive guy who ignored all the haters and made something great out of his life. His wife is really hot when she does herself up. Usually she doesn't seem to have a fuck to give about that, however. I wish I had half the self esteem and sticktuitiveness he had.

>why is he so popular?
why do you care?

Agreed. I absolutely love him.

No idea. I don't find what he does interesting or entertaining at all.

He's done well for himself though, good for him.

nobody asked you if it's exciting for YOU.

Your point was his life isn't exciting for others.

Is your life exciting for others to watch daily?

I doubt it.

Also the vlogs he does take between 1-4 hours to edit. Every day. Excluding actually shooting the footage. Par that with having to run a company and doing a shitton of sponsored projects all the time and he does more in a single day than most people in a week.

he Jew he loves the money

just watched some "vlogs", need to find new youtubers to get of my game addiction.

He's alright, nothing special, just has a lot of energy. I get why people watch him tho, it makes you want to do something and his style is ok too.
looks aren't everything.

maybe I will keep watching

He made his videos cinematic, and tries to create interesting content -- not just your typical girlygirl/joe schmo nonsense. He is also good at making viral videos by hopping on trends: penny boards, hoverboards, apple products.

Yep.

Casey is highly productive individual.

Oh, and you forgot that he also manages to run several miles most days!

most of his vlogs are slightly above average but most people watch him because every now and then he does really fun shit like the alladin hoverboard video or the snowboarding in nyc video

>he fell for the "editing a vlog is hard" meme

I've watched a few different vloggers. Didn't like any of them. Neistat, on the other hand, is actually making vlogs worth watching.

YOU film and edit a vlog every day. Come back and tell me it's not hard.

>editing down a video to make a 10mins is hard.

Now that I think about it a little bit, I believe you are right. Editing video is actually very easy! Doesn't take but a few minutes. Thanks for setting me straight on that.

treat

I double majored in film studies and computer science, I'm running 3 profitable websites out of my home office while I freelance BOTH in tutoring and managing IT solutions for local businesses. I'm awake 20 hours a day and I take one day off a week.

video editing is not hard. ESPECIALLY not vlogging.

What people don't seem to get is that yes:

Editing some shittty youtubers vlog is ez as shit

But editing the way casey does takes experience and a ton of time. For every easily edited vlog of his i can show you 10 vlogs of his that you propably couldn't even recreate regarding the editing.

I don't know this guy either

dude is chill asfuk. hes the only youtuber i watch/like

He's got a pretty chill lifestyle. I don't see a problem with his looks. His life is 30x better than 80% of Sup Forums, including my life.

Exactly correct.

captions

I think usually in the neighborhood of 15+miles when its not boiling hot in NYC?

Seems like an average of 7-8 miles is more typical. He does run marathons though, so yeah, 15+ miles is no problem for him.

I guess so. I am just remembering that he Runs like ~8ish when its hot as fuck here. With longer distances being in Fall or Spring?

But yea, he does do 15+ with no issues.

>watching daily vlogs

Casey Neistat is fucking copy cat. Years back he work for the artist Tom Sachs. He copied his style of filming an shitty writing on stuff, he even copied the baseball bat from Tom Sachs studio.

Maybe I'm remembering 7-8 minutes per mile, rather than the distance. My memory is whacked.

ok you earned your wages for the day now save the rest of the shilling for another day.

Jews gonna Jew

below average looking guy with above average videography skills and a semi-interesting life

the social network he created sucks but whatever

His goblin like figure made me zozzle but who us he?

Dude looks like a fucking folded Christmas ham, but his videos and his energy are pretty dope

Yeah, Beme is lame. He gave it a college try though.

The concept is kinda shit. Surprised it went anywhere.

alright casey the jig is up we see through your ruse trying to diversify your audience with the cool kids of Sup Forums

it's probably pretty goddamn easy when you're essentially making millions just from shooting a video of you riding a dumb skateboard through done alleys

He is ugly yes

but he is pretty down to earth and he doesn't come from money and he knows it so he isn't a total arrogant chad like most of those you tube celebs

>cool kids of Sup Forums

Casey doesn't want us. All we'd do is pollute the comment section of his videos. Already enough crap in there as it is.

Yep.

Case in point: Fun For Louis (Louis Cole).

What the fuck does he do for his money? Doesn't have enough viewers to make anything really substantial from his YouTube videos.

Doesn't work, ever.

Runs around the planet, fucking around.

Trustafarian. Gotta be.

clicked on this thread for the same thing kek

Casey neistat hahaaaaaa

Casey neistat.
Release me with sweet relief of death

He looks like a cockroach to me.
Nothing against him since I haven't watched any of his vids, but every time I'm recommended one that's what I think off the bat.

Shut your fucking mouth you're just jealous he lives the life of your dreams and he's a HS dropout.

takes at most 30 minutes to edit it if he doesn't fucking suck.

I'm so proud I don't know of any youtube personalities.

Your generation is utter cancer. Millenials are the most worthless generation in US history.

Hanging off the balls of youtube personalities... For SHAME.

>Your generation is utter cancer.
Our*

Wow just checked him out. Even bigger a faggot than you, OP.

that whole "that generation sucks" thing is a meme but the fact that people just film their everyday lives and get rich and internet famous kind of pisses me off

I bet you could do it. Film your everyday life and see what happens. I don't care how boring or exciting it is, people want to live vicariously through anyone (but themselves).

Do it. Get rich.

No idea who he is.

Same here. I dislike most vloggers
Casey has a good way of making vlogs. Good footage, good daily life, lots of things going on, good music choices and good vibe.

>Three Hour time-lapse
>Takes him 30 minutes to do the whole video

he knows his stuff