Convince me not to vote for Hillary

Convince me not to vote for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
cthulhuforamerica.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you vote for Hillary you'll get AIDS.

Fucks sake, spoil your ballot.

If both characters are equally disagreeable then vote for neither and make that decision clear to the establishment.

shes going to win anyways, so why waste your time voting?

Confirmed for retarded.

Half the country already doesn't vote, nothing has changed

say one good thing about Hillary without mentioning trump

Build your own opinion.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
released many more e-mails of her.

The two party with two candidates system in the USA is shit. So why not burn your vote on Sanders?

As a white cis male I don't really give a shit who wins since it literally won't change anything for me. I also agree with Trump on many issues especially immigration but
I'm voting Hillary simply because I think the butthurt from Sup Forums and reddit will be much funnier if he loses than if he wins.

She's a woman

>if getting facefucked or assfucked are equally disagreeable then refuse neither and make that decision clear to your assailant

lol ok

/thread

She's been accused of electoral fraud. If that's true, she obviously doesn't believe in democracy - so if you care about your right to vote, why give it to her?

Probably what she looks like jerking Bill right when he gives her the moneyshot

Nah. I'm just gonna vote for TRUMP on election day and cancel out your shitty vote.

Checkmate homie

She's a Feminazi. She's a liar, but then all politicians are, yet she takes it to a whole new level.

you always vote stein or johnson both are better candidates than crooked hillary and the future dictator

>a vote equals a voice
Riiiight .. because the powers that be are just riveted to their fucking seats to see whether or not you will register your displeasure ..

She has proven over and over again that she has a complicit FBI, attorney general, and a media that will turn a blind eye to whatever she does.

Also, all she has to do is play the women card and thousands of rabid feminazis attack on her behalf while she sits back and cackles.

If that's what you want as a leader, get ready for a Hitler in lipstick.

Hillary has said a number of things that make me believe If you vote for Hillary your mom will die in her sleep which of course most people don't particularly find to be a good policy for someone seeking the presidency.

She had already said "deal me in" as regards the woman card ..

Two men plan to ravage your anus. You may pick candidate A, candidate B or none of the above (you may still be raped irrespective you your choice); what do you pick?

Not voting is meaningless, spoiled vote is counted as a spoiled vote.

somebody should shop a big black cock in place of the microphone

>nypa

She's a woman.

>meaningless vote
>spoiled vote

This is already the case thanks to the distortion of the electoral college. This election might be a little different, but the delegate breakdown generally favors the dem prez candidate, and makes dissenting voters in solid red or blue states pretty meaningless. Juzz sayin

>somebody
>army

here's your (You)

I found the virgin

Can't stump the TRUMP.
Shill threads won't help.
The tide has turned.
THIS IS INEVITABLE!

she's a spicy boi

if you vote for hillary you might as well just end it right after in the poll booth

have not heard what hillary has said in the last two weeks.
she has parroted Sanders ideas for this exact reason....you...moron.
vote for 3rd party to tell the main 2 parties what you want in a candidate.
you obviously lose this round but in 4 years you will get what you want or most of it.

A real compelling argument right here

Picture of you, there?

no, it's my wife's son.

>vote for 3rd party to tell the main 2 parties what you want in a candidate.
>you obviously lose this round but in 4 years you will get what you want or most of it.

which worked great in 2000 you fucking retard

LOL

She's literally doing it for nothing but personal gain.

Trump has billions. He has no need to work. No need to run for office. He could have fucked off and spent his dotage on a beach somewhere with his model wife.

>it's my wifes son

I'm so sorry you're a cuck.

You'll become infected.

Should we never talk to you or your wife's son again?

change "She's" with "Trump" and it still works.
Gr8 point m8

you pick the one with the smaller penis.

in this case, trump

>my neighbor is unironically raising his wife's son

hilary isnt trump

Muslins! Mexicans! Black criminals! Libruls! PC run amok! Fear, scared. Argle bargle!

Shills trying in desperation to keep votes out of the Trump camp... Too late, faggots. This deal is done.

Literally no amount of faggotry, not even OP-level faggotry, can stop or even slow this down. Feel free to suicide if the mood strikes you.

Right, because what could possibly be compelling about becoming the POTUS for a guy like Trump?

That only works in the primaries.

Watching you cry, for one. Even I could fap to that.

Aaa yiss

How do you know I'm not a Trump supporter? My point is saying he doesn't want to be the president is just foolish.

>a vote for 3rd party = a vote for hillary/trump
lol. i know what i want and what i don't want.
if trump wins or hillary wins then so be it.
the people will get what they want and if that is trump or hillary then so be it.
again, my friend is just like you....
i
dont
care
if
trump wins or hillary wins. obviously one will win. obviously the candidate i will write-in will not.
nothing gives me more pleasure then seeing hillary or trump lose because of the 3rd party.

>b-b-b-but the more evil person will become president.
b-b-but that's because THE MAJORITY won.

If you have to be talked out of it you shouldn't be voting in the first place.

She doesn't want to deport dirty beaners and sand-niggers

>voting
You actually buy into politics.
>pathetic

>mfw when my father is a dirty wetback.
>mfw my father has lived here for 45+ years.
>mfw my father had a heart attack and went to the ER
>mfw my father had surgery for his heart attack
>mfw my father didn't have to pay for his >100k bill
>mfw he receives a social security check every month
>mfw he receives a ton of medical care (doctors visits every few weeks for the past 6 years)
>mfw he still doesn't like america
>mfw he still says how he wishes he can go back to Mexico where its better

>when 60% of registered voters think like that and dont vote
>when 100% of those 60% are the ones who will talk about how evil our government is
>9/11 was an inside job
>Illuminati.
>they are all corrupt
they all end their 10min ramblings with "but it doesn't really matter, the people with the power will decide in the end"

Nobody is deciding shit nobody has power.
>buy a gun

>buying a gun
not buying alex jones' powdered water
ISHYGDDT

Why vote for the lessor evil?
cthulhuforamerica.com

>coming up on info wars
Billy corgan murdered by illuminati
>would of lived with powder water