Why is there no talk on social media or news networks about the Wikileaks release of 20k DNC emails that prove Bernie...

Why is there no talk on social media or news networks about the Wikileaks release of 20k DNC emails that prove Bernie got robbed of the nomination?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fairvote.org/?page=967
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because nobody cares.

the sheep are too busy jacking each other off over the diarrhea spewing from trumps mouth...

Does it really surprise anyone?
You don't actually think your vote matters in the USA, do you?
You can vote or not, it doesn't make a difference, the president is determined by others.

so Führer Trump doesn't have a chance? :(

you probably didn't read the summaries of some of the important emails if you have to ask that question.

because Bernie wants to get money out of politics and the media thrives on money in politics. That money means candidates and pacs spending millions buying ads on their networks. Also the media is populated by rich pricks who like liberal social policies but don't actually want economic populism or old school FDR type liberalism. They want someone like Clinton.

They planned to use his Jewish heritage against him by planting a narrative that he is atheist.

It's the top trending story on both FB and Twitter. What more do you want?

you should be able to figure out why the media isnt talking about that.

For the same reason Morning Joe shut the fuck up about DWS after DWS wrote to Chuck Todd and complained they were shit talking her. The corporate media (CNN, MSNBC, NPR, WaPo & FOX NEWS) are simply a branch of the establishment.

I don't own a TV because corporate media is useless, but it's trending on my FB and I see lots of posts about it.

>/thread

hows that tinfoil hat feel

Because the jews

why isn't Bernie doing something? like running as an independent.

because unlike his supporters, he's old enough to remember what happened in 2000

technically he's correct though. The public vote does not and has never mattered in the U.S.A. That's what the electoral college is for, and in no state are they prevented from voting however they want. It has happened on several occasions that electoral voters have voted against the popular vote of the state they represent.

the fuck are you on about now OP?

Go back to school and fucking learn how voting works in the US.

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

Yeah but by and large Presidents are elected by the people who elected the electors.

Not really an argument against democracy.

lol you autist cuck. you need to inform yourself. I recommend you go to infowars.com and figure out exactly what goes on!

>this copypasta again
>300$

cringe

>can't prove point
>tells user to go look it up

every fucking time

You are cringing quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

DIAL SOAP!

get a brain, moran!

You are using dial soap quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

Hi! What are you doing later?

/thread

irrelevant information everyone already assumed

Probably listening to my collection of Hillary Clinton speeches. You?

Whoever asked "When" and then deleted your post:

archive.fairvote.org/?page=967

I wasn't arguing against democracy, merely pointing out that the US is not a direct democracy, and so your vote for president means jack and shit. All it really does is earn you a sticker that sometimes get you free stuff. In fact, 4 presidents have won the electoral vote while losing the popular vote.

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting with your 300$ dial soap that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on some dial soap and having tabs on the "latest dial soap scents", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great when you have dial soap. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off using dial soap, faggot.

>It has happened on several occasions that electoral voters have voted against the popular vote of the state they represent.

when?

cause we had been saying that the entire time he was running. we all knew what was happening

You're not reading the right media. This one's amusing:

theintercept.com/2016/07/22/dnc-official-mulls-fuck-you-emoji-in-response-to-fox-news-freelancer/

there is faggot. also people are still sorting through that shit. It is a lot of info.

I have no doubt anymore that "Guccifer 2.0" is a Russian shill.

>Russians hack and release DNC info - extremely embarrasing
>Trump remove anti-Russian policies from RNC platform which pisses traditional conservatives off
>Trump defends Putin's killing journalists
>2 of Trumps advisors have worked for / with Putin
>Guccifer says that Trump is "Honest and Self-Made" Both obvious lies - say what you will about Trump, but that motherfucker isn't even a little bit honest.

Clearly state sponsored shit.

Actually we elect our Senators, Representatives and other local and state public positions directly, so no.

And direct democracy is at the heart of the process where states vote for the President using the Electoral College.

You've clearly got some sort of agenda against it.

Same. I kinda like you. Wanna listen to some together some time?

>I recommend you go to infowars.com
ok cuckboy

ITT:

OP: durr Bernie got cucked
us: how
OP: look it up

kek

>too stupid to understand the US voting system
>hurr durr conspiracy

>Wikileaks release of 20k DNC emails
Source?

are you too stupid to just go to wikileaks?

What happened? Whats going on? I havent been paying attention to this election shit.

You used the word proof, do you mean like actual, legitimate, hard proof? Like verifiable, undeniable proof?

Or did you mean the bullshit speculation and implication sort of "proof" that is what causes me to ignore elections in the first place? That loud, screaming, unreasoning sort of proof?

Can we get a link to some of this proof? I imagine if you actually thought this was a big deal it would have been right in your first post along with some argumentation perhaps.
Are you sure youre not just trying to sound like you give a shit about something so you feel important?

>social media or news networks

Because they were fucking complicit in it the whole time. God forbid anyone come along to fuck up the media's gravy train. Also this . Media has been beating their meat raw over Trump for almost a year, they made him the nominee. News coverage lends legitimacy; Trump was covered, Bernie was not. It's actually that simple.

>Can we get a link to some of this proof?

inb4 do your research

For the same reason why nobody talks about any list of reasons why everyone should vote for Hillary without smearing Trump. The left knows she's corrupt, and they don't care. Their only campaigning grounds is a "lesser of the two evils" argument, and if you believe that, then voting for any evil still means you support evil. That fine! I won't be part of that.

you don't believe in democracy then.

I have no agenda against democracy. You clearly have an agenda against reading comprehension, since my initial post makes it quite clear I am pointing out that the popular vote for President (the one held in November) is a symbolic and meaningless thing. The fact that four separate presidents have won the electoral vote without winning the popular vote should be enough to prove that.

And yes, we do directly elect our various state and federal representatives. You will notice that none of my posts touches on those positions, because as you say, they are democratically elected. Same way local ordinances and stuff are designed and decided by local popular influence.

But again, none of that goes to the point I made in my first post: the popular vote for presidency in the USA is a feel good vote with absolutely no impact on the actual results.

Bush v. Gore. Burr

>The left knows she's corrupt
because you say so

Source?

That isn't accurate. Watch the DNC coming up. Trump's campaign has all been "Hillary is awful... don't ask us about our plans"

It's the best worst news I ever heard of

not sure if you are stupid or trolling, so here you go wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

Are you too stupid to post a page link to a site full of thousands of docs?

What I find most depressing about this is that while everyone knows the US democracy is a farce, everyone *still* prefers to just scream at the "opposing party". But what could we do? There's no realistic way to overthrow the government, even if the people weren't content to pretend the system works.

What could we do?

And I'm making it quite clear you are using hyperbole and exaggeration about the Electoral College as to paint it as "undemocratic."

This is only the third time I've pointed it out to you. Take your ADD meds next time before posting.

Good thing they did too, because he would have beaten trump and then the US would become as shit as the EU. At least now trump is guaranteed the presidency.

fuck off faggot, crying about 'oooh evil' while browsing Sup Forums.

you are the evil, you fucking moron.

I don't even think you're dumb enough to think she's pure from any and all corruption.

Damn, I hate to say it but the guy is technically right. Voting basically does nothing.

>And yes, we do directly elect our various state and federal representatives. You will notice that none of my posts touches on those positions, because as you say, they are democratically elected.

You stated that the US "is not a direct democracy." Stop being autistic.

sorry was typing "wikileaks" into google too hard for ya?

in some ways it sucks that this election is coming down to a few shitty districts in 5 battleground states.

I only watch TV for racin carrs.

Because it is in the media and Sup Forums.

That isn't evidence.

>Can we get a link to some of this proof? I imagine if you actually thought this was a big deal it would have been right in your first post along with some argumentation perhaps.
>Are you sure youre not just trying to sound like you give a shit about something so you feel important?

Thanks for ignoring that. I can easily just paste it here for you with a minimum of effort to make you look like the complete ass you are.

>Clinton is guilty until proven innocent

k

the world would be a very different place if nader hadn't run in 2000.

why do you get so butthurt when a thread asks you for your sources you autist. this isn't Tumblr, fuck off with your triggers

>That isn't evidence.

Why not? Sure looks like evidence.

Good. Post the fucking evidence and STFU. k?

Wikileaks does not make most of its documents readily available. There is an expressed policy of allowing only selected people to sift through the stuff.

Is there a source on this or is it just hot air?

Because it's a "democratic republic" not a democracy.

It's the best worst news I ever heard of

Not really. It's a static page with a search function.

ok please clarify your question. Source for what? The leaked email? I just provided a link.

>27k pages
Where's your evidence faggot? You said you found it, where is it?

No one is crying here, being here doesn't make a person evil, and name-calling speaks volumes.

When has any campaign in history came up with an entire list of detailed plans in fine print and were voted into any branch of office for it?

Again, what page dumbfuck? What is so hard about this?

>no i can beat you up but i won't do it right now
do it you fucking faggot

Democracy drives that republic. We elect electors and representatives.

Just spill the beans, that you think we're being controlled by a cabal star chamber and our vote is meaningless. Why hold back?

>hyperbole and exaggeration about the Electoral College as to paint it as "undemocratic."

What part of what I said is "hyperbole and exaggeration". Everything I have said is correct.

>You stated that the US "is not a direct democracy."
We are not a direct democracy. That is a fact. We are a representative democracy. We vote in our Senators and Representatives to Congress, who vote on legal matters (bills and such) rather than the US holding a public vote every time the budget comes up.

Seriously, this shit is 8th grade civics.

Oh, sorry, guess you'll be taking that next year.

Is English your second language? You actually dont seem to be comprehending what i am saying.

Because nobody cares about Bernie. Pretty much all of them can fuck off.

ok , first of all, I'm not OP - you asked for source of the emails and I provided it.

>When has any campaign in history came up with an entire list

You know that is a good point, but saying "I will restore law and order" without giving any mechanism just doesn't cut it.

OP is the Savior, now it is us who must work to delve through the Jew-controlled media to see his shining revelation!

He didn't get robbed of anything. 3.8 million more people went to the voting box and voted Clinton. That's 75 Yankee Stadiums full of voters. Sanders was a great candidate but he lost and it's time to get over it. The DNC did not write her name on all those ballots.

>Intercept

Nuff said

That's how the law works, not the rational mindset. Being incapable of separating the two can only assume that you're dumb enough to think people like OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony didn't commit any crime. I misjudged you.

So you don't believe the journalists who, unlike you, are not too lazy to search? They've found clear anti-Sanders bias all over the DNC

A link to 27k pages retard. What pages in question are you referencing? If you're trying to convince us X is real, provide sources, not a goddamn link to a stats page. How uneducated/underage are you? We're not going to go through 25 years worth of shit because a retard on a Jap image site told us he found proof but doesn't know where

because it was released the same day hillary announced Tim Kuck as her running mate.

a great big shithole.