I'm a 20 years old guy and I just had sex with my gf and I noticed this weird swelling on my thighs, before...

I'm a 20 years old guy and I just had sex with my gf and I noticed this weird swelling on my thighs, before, during and after the sex; it itches a lot.
What the fuck is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urticaria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Contact dermatitis.

From having sex with a dirty ass fucking hoe.

Oyeeeee

allergic reaction
take allergy meds and youll be fine

looks like breast cancer, did she rubbed her cancerous tits around your dick and accidently touch your thighs with ? That would explain it.

If it was before, do you mean before getting naked or before you put your dick in her but you were already touching?

Put Benadryl or some other topical anti inflammatory on it. It looks like an allergic reaction. You use a new/different lube?

>allergic reaction

this. go get some benadryll or however you fuckin spell it.

allergic reaction to pussy it means you're gay

Could be a myotical infection, a bactereal infection or a allergic reaction to smth. If you are health insured, go see a doctor

didn't use any lube

This is pre-emergent zika. Your head will begin shrinking within the next 8 hours.

prob this

Used lube? Allergic reaction to the lubrication. Didn't use lube? You're clearly allergic to pussy faggot.

Second, urticaria for sure.
Change laundry detergent, her lotion might be giving you hives, perfume?
Judging from location you were on top and her legs wrapped around your waist? Something on her giving you hives.

I would see a doctor. This accompanied with other symptoms might mean things such as lupus or an autoimmune deficiency in your skin.

herpes. you can trust me im a professional

Terminal form of Ebola. Brace yourself, death is coming

Allergic dermatitis, probbly from some perfume she uses, or maybe washing powder.

Go buy some eurax and a strong antihistamine like chlorphenamine, or DPH.

You guys sure those aren't bed bug bites?

This, get some Benadryl.

Ebola-chan is back!

Take benedryl - youre having an allergic reaction go to hospital

Top fkn kek

>What the fuck is it?

I get that from using certain types of bio washing powder. I also get it from certain shower gels. Doubt it has anything to do with sex, op. Possibly body contact, if she is using something you're sensitive too

Its the creeping crud fool. Get to a dr asap..girls pussy was filthy dirty and thats where you got it from her filth. CREEPING CRUD CREEPING CRUD

Gonna go with this, OP is fag

You have the gay

you've spent so much time on Sup Forums that you're actually allergic to vagina. The transformation is complete.

>urticaria
This. 100% sure of it. Take some Benadryl.
DrFag here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urticaria

It's nothing serious, but you should see a doctor

>If you are health insured, go see a doctor
Always makes me smile when I realise the country I live in isn't a complete shithole like America. I mean what fucking developed nation makes their own citizens pay for health care.

VIH

>those hands
>20 years old
Nope

Op is allergic to pussy.

allergic reaction. Maybe from some perfume she's wearing or something...

Or maybe you're allergic to women... That would suck, dude...

The thing is, I'm from germany myself so health insurance is no bigger problem, but as this is an international website... well, why would one make a thread like this and ask alot of basement dwellers if he could see a doc?

I'm sorry, user, but you have aids.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Fuck u wanker - at least he'd see a dr asap instead of waiting online along with your free bread & cheese.

Assuming you used a latex condom, you could have a latex allergy

Found the mexican

Dr. Rey Misterio Ph. D

Take about 6 or 7 Benadryl and you should be fine OP.

If it doesn't get better after that, congratulations, you've got scabies

bed bug bites

hives.

I would get them whenever I was pissed off, if I would scratch my arm or rub up against something, it would welt like that. idk why it only happened when I was pissed, but it was nothing.
idk exactly what yours is, but I wouldnt worry. maybe youre allergic to her lotion or something, or just the heat from having sex made it happen

>checked
This.

yeah, has happened to me once in a blue moon, definitely from laundry detergent or lotion or perfume

Is this a new thing, or has it always been there?

no condom was used
might be the contraceptive she just started using?
it's like a uhm plaster

All you faggots dont know shit. This is just an allergic reaction to either lube or whatever she was wearing. Fucking take some god damn benadryl or use the cream and go about your day.

Wat

Amputation is your only effective option.

call the hospital and see if you should go in - you're having an allergic reaction

how's your breathing OP?

Touche, my German pal. Good country, Germany. Very clean and efficient.

things like this can get ugly, quick. his throat could SWELL UP and he could DIE.

mfw I'm AAmerican, have health insurance, and I am laughing at both poor Americans and dumb poor yurops who have to pay for their neighbors healthcare.

Feels good to be superior.

Any allergy medicine will do. You need antihistamines. Might be latex allergy or allergy to a lube you used. Or some product or makeup on her skin.

yo

Looks like mosquito bites

oh god I hope he's not allergic to vagine. he may be relegated to a life of cuckoldry and traps...

Checks out. Op is a fag.

Does nobody know what fucking hives is? it's fucking hives.

HIVES ARE AN ALERGIC REACTION AND CAN KILL

FACT

This user is right. I'm currently studying for my PhD and it looks like you contracted zika from this girl. Within 8-10 hours, your head will shrink by 30%. Sorry OP.