Ariel pinks delusional misogyny is emblematic of the kind of bullshit everyone woman in this industry faces daily

Ariel pinks delusional misogyny is emblematic of the kind of bullshit everyone woman in this industry faces daily

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-qB_Vu0WDY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1a6w7MsEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily reminder this hunchback goblin gets more pussy than you

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
ohhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh

he's a fascist like his buddy john maus

When is he releasing new music we need him now more than ever

when has Ariel been misogynistic?

don't tell me the "I don't like Madonna" thing or the "grimes is stupid for getting angry about the "I don't like Madonna" thing thing

Every woman has to face like two thousand dicks in her cellphone cause ugh ugh yeah yeah argh argh I'm horny.

He's a sophomorically unprofessional asshole to women in the music industry - both in public and private, apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-qB_Vu0WDY
Chairlift's Caroline Polachek (starting from 38:08):
>"Ours [the first act we opened for] was Ariel Pink, which... I was obsessed with Ariel. Like, his music at the time - not the person. And I think it was our mutual booking agent that put us on the tour together, and it became very clear very fast that they did not want us as an opening act. And they pretty much ignored us and... teased me every night."
>
>"So, we had to share a green room and... they were not very nice to us, I will say. And... I used to actually leave the venues and go down the street and around the corner, and try to find a quiet alley where I could go warm up my voice because Ariel would tease me if I did it in the venue. He'd start, like, imitating me and making fun of me...
>
>"And then... at the very last night of the show he pulled me aside and he's like, "Hey, I'm sorry for teasing you in your warmup. It's actually that I'm trying to learn what you're doing. Because I'm, I'm really - I need to warm up my voice too. And I wanna figure out how to do it and I feel like you know what to do. So I'm sorry for teasing you - THAT'S JUST MY WAY OF TRYING TO LEARN."
>
>"And I was like, "Alright, bro..."

he sounds like a schoolboy with a crush

Maybe he's just kind of an asshole in general, I still see no evidence that he's particularly biased in who he bothers with his abrasive personality

Boo.
Fucking.
Hoo.

What happened to society?

That's fucking it.

Im knocking him the fuck out if I ever see him.

wow what a fucking tool

musicians are usually retarded thats why they're musicians because they cant deal with life like normal people

He makes great music

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1a6w7MsEA

THIS IS INSANE HAHA

Oh who gives a fuck about Chairlift
Go record another IPod Nano jingle in your little loft in Williamsburg you fucking pieces of shit

Call the meme police cuz Caroline can't handle the ariel

collab when

nah he's just autistic

damn jigga too tru

Real shit real spit

That's something I'd do. Am I misogynistic?

he redpilled grimes so he's good in my book