Itt: Mommys Fat Ass!

Itt: Mommys Fat Ass!

MOAR
O
A
R

would smash

I can't contribute man, but for the love of God post MOAR!

got links to videos of fat ass moms ? definitely fapping to that before i go to bed now

Keep this thread alive... gonna contribute, just gotta un-hide a folder.

Who else here likes their moms ass? Pic related is what my moms butt looks like. Sadly I don't have any pics of hers.
Also post moar

God I love chubby mom butts

that crazy ginger bitch again
>googly bulging eyes

More

Sure.

My mom is not that attractive but my ex-gfs mom sure has a nice plump butt wouldn't you agree?

Do women with bigger asses have bigger buttholes too?

ugh i wish somebody would fuck my mother so much...

And before you ask, yeah, I tapped that....

Nat as fat but it gets me off somehow

Me, i would love to bury my face between it

I always loved videos where the mom is resitant at first and then gives up and let's it happen. Any videos of that to share?

More please.

No, the size of the butt is just about how much fat is stored in the buttocks.

shes got an ass like a forty dollar mule!!!

Nice, get to play around with it ever? Ive seen my moms ass in a thong once and once I grabbed her butt when we were drunk but nothing really beyond that...

My mom has always had a thick ass, even more so that she's gained some weight in her old age. I've seen it in a bikini, underwear, and yoga pants before, but never got the chance to touch/slap it. I too wish I had photos, but I rarely see my mom these days unless I make an effort to go see her(which she doesn't live far, so I totally could).

That pussy made my dick diamonds!

One drunken night but she couldn't remember anything the next day, that or she has just never mentioned it then or since.

You should make an effort. Maintaining a close relationship to your mom is important.

mmmm look at that geo metro

Probably just didn't mention it. Women are often like that, pretend they lost memory but they remember...

I've already blown two loads on this thread

We're still very close, we've always been close. I've just been keeping myself busy between work, side projects, friends, etc. So, most of my free time has been filled up. I am actually meeting up with her very soon, actually. Not for ass related things, but I could attempt photos of that if I get the chance. lol

Do you want to sticky this thread that much, user?

You aren't done yet.

I don't care really, she's older now and I see her less than once a month. Glad I did it though, so animalistic at the time

Dem manly hands tho

Yeah, it never hurts to be nice to your mom. If you can creep on her butt while your at it, its even better.

So whathu do with her famalam? Gibe sum details while your at it.

sause

Really noice!

HorseVagina/10

I'm an ass man, but I'm more of a footfag, which is what my mom is aware of that I'm into and fully accepts it. The trip there was to get shots of her feet, I already promised some user those pictures, but I can probably go for some ass shots too depending on what happens.

Firm calves nice user

RIP VHS

>Felt each other up
>Got a handjob downstairs
>Went up to her bed, ate her pussy then fucked her
>Covered her arse and back in cum

pffrf and MY mother is a bony free with legs taht differ in length by 3 inches ...
I will spit on your grave mom for not benig my secret fetish for reason!

Nice, I'd like to tell my mom about my fetishes but I dunno how she would take it.