Hey user, I need your help

Hey user, I need your help.

I don't have data to play pokemon go, I dont have friends to let me use their wifi, and my house isn't a busy place/townhouse so I cant play in my house.
I'm too broke for micro-transactions too

What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wrCRSzg76qI
en.bignox.com/pokemongo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a fucking life

how are you using the internet right now?

youtu.be/wrCRSzg76qI

Uninstall.

MOTHER FUCKER HOW ARE YOU POSTING ON Sup Forums THEN??

Get a fucking Gameboy or DS and play the good Pokemon like you're supposed to.

Well I have internet right now, it's just that my house is in an rural area. Without data, I can't go 10 feet from my house without losing wifi

Fuckin' GPS spoof like a civilized human being. Never leave the house, you don't want to be running around with the rest of those monkeys.

Bitch, data is extremally cheap these days. Fucking invest like $5 and bam you've got fucking data plan

Download a GBC emulator and some classic Pokemon ROMs, emuparadise is the greatest site ever for that sort of thing.

That way you get the real experience of how Pokemon are meant to be played. Don't be a conformist cunt who lets a huge corporation track your every move for the illusion of having fun

I got a Meowth today

leave your cell phone at home when you leave the house and take a book instead.

if you can't afford any of that, you're not gonna afford a plane ticket to actually catch good pokemon, making the game completely useless. My advice? Don't even play

I will see if that works, thanks

>Download a GBC emulator and some classic Pokemon ROMs
>Don't be a conformist

KEK

Find a friend who plays Pokemon go and has unlimited data. Beg them to use their phone as a wifi hotspot so that you faggots can go and faggoty Pokemon adventures together

these. pokemon go is not even a Nintendo game, they just licence the characters. game mechanics are absolutely retarded and profit-driven
-where the fuck is real PvP, 6 pokemon vs 6 other pokemon, half your dough on the table, winner takes all?
-RPG style fighting?
-don't even get me started on leveling and evolution, that shit doesn't make any sense

This.

Emulator apps are cheap as dirt as opposed to an actual gameboy and physical cartridges. OP is poor as dirt. Where do you see a problem with my solution

Don't play Pokemon go. It's like every single other mobile game currently. Until they add pvp, more pve then just gyms, and a non paid currency to get upgrades it's just not worth it tbh. Nintendo barely cares about this shit anyway.

You can get the currency for free though.

you're on the same boat as my friend. Have fun playing on public wifi such as mcdonalds, college wifi, etc

>Don't be a conformist
>Don't be a conformist
>Don't be a conformist
>Don't be a conformist
>Don't be a conformist

pokemon gameboy games sold more than 200 million of which from the main series, making it the second best-selling video game franchise, behind only Nintendo's own Mario franchise

No you can't its just like Clash Of Clans

Nintendo's stocks went up 300% since the game was released. The fine people at Nintendo care deeply about this you dumb fuckhead

>Git gud
>stick your niggers in a gym
>receive free cash from every nigger you have stationed in a gym, every 20 hours
Its that easy, all you need to do is
GIT
U
D

if u have t-mobile u get free pokemon go data for a year if you redeem it from their appstore

Placing your pokemon in gyms and winning gets you pokemon dollars...

gps spoof

STFU you T-Mobile employee scum

I got Rogers :P

Not working atm i have to find the right app

>Until they add pvp, more pve then just gyms
>pve then just gyms
You are a fucking retard.

Do you know what pve means? Clearly not.

No, my friend. For people my age, it's properly justified by nostalgia. The originals are like 20 years old, it's not like they're the newest, hottest craze around

Is it only me or GPS spoofing doesn't work? When I turn it on the game loads me in the middle of a fucking ocean, even ingress(niantic's first GPS based game) detects GPS spoofing and doesn't let me play. Running android 6.0.1 btw

then you dont play, jesus fuck. get a job.

I got cancer today

Doesnt work. I tried it with my friend and her game still wouldnt load

you're a fucking retard man.
so by your "justification", Pokemon Go will be cool in 20 years from now?
you sound like a hipster faggot ass bitch

>What do I do?

Uhum, grow up?

You're browsing Sup Forums shitlips.
Grow up and look at trap threads and pictures of dudes cocks like a mature adult right faggot?

Wtf just don't play. You obviously just can't. Play the normal Pokemon games instead. They have more to do anyways.

get a job, afford data

Y-o-u are the one whining, so you grow up, pisshead.

get an android emulator
spoof your gps
use the python script to see where all the pokemon are

lolol, So you think t-mobile is hiring people to advertise on Sup Forums lolol? i'm just a nigga crazy about pokemon go, who gets no penalties on my data for it. don't be mad at me cuz u've collected 268.99$ in overages cuz you sleep with the app on
Dont be mad cu

get a job?
solves at least three of your problems.

Why would you want to play that "game" in the first place?
This is the most blatant cash grab i've seen in my entire 26 years on this earth.

The fact that this is so popular and Trump will be the next president sure says a lot about those fucking "90's kids".

en.bignox.com/pokemongo

enjoy being lazy