Tell me whats wrong with incest, Sup Forums

Tell me whats wrong with incest, Sup Forums
>inb4 retard children
What if you use a condom and just do it for fun?

You would have to hide that shit from a future spouse. Could cause problems.

Charles II of Spain...
He's a little messed up
All thanks to inbreeding between The royal houses of europe

Absolutely nothing wrong with it if there's no birth defects involved. So as long as the children are euthanized if retarded, who cares.

It's wayyyy less degenerate than homosexuality.

i don read the words on teh paper cause im a dumb fuck duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

What if you would just casually fuck your sister for fun and use a condom/ She would take the pill? Why do people think this is inappropriate and dirty compared to fucking a cheap chav at a bar?

see

this

he cant read the original topic why waste your time asking him anything?

the guy is clear proof you dont need inbreeding to be a retard...

why do you fuckers talk about retardation and yet your reading comprehension is utter shit?

The birth defect thing probably doesn't matter, unless it's for public policy/resource consumption reasons. A child of incest wouldn't have been conceived without incest, so it's not like you're hurting them by allowing them to be born (assuming the defect is somewhat moderate)

In the modern era with condoms and abortions there are no biological reasons not to.

I would put out there though, that we don't know the effects of incest on relationships and development. It could keep you from pursuing relationships properly, and could cause drama between siblings.

OP here, finallya useful argument against it from you useless fat shits. However, incest could also be used like baboons do it, just have sex whenever theres drama or a task you dont want to do!

>just casually fuck your sister for fun and use a condom

Because your older brother would step in, claim her and beat the shit out you. Then dad would whip all of you and take her for himself.

Really great family dynamics there. Just wait until you are all adults and out of the house. Then nobody cares.

if you're both legal, go for it. Good luck keeping it a secret and your familial relationship intact;
there may not be any biological reasons not to for you, but there is still a biological drive for her to not reproduce with a family member that is too closely related (at its core biology does not differentiate between strictly reproductive and strictly recreational sex.)

Why does everyone bring up children? How many times have you fucked someone and no child came out of it. There are condoms, the pill, etc. I have fucked a lot of women and do not have an offspring yet. So, shut the fuck up about the children. I would fuck my sister in a second, if I had one

>that you know of

If you are both consenting adults, absolutely nothing.

I think it's ok as long as both parties consent. I've been having sex with my brother since I was 16. Lately we been doing lots of anal since I discovered how much I enjoy it and no need for the pill or condom

/thread

neckbeards dreaming about fucking their mother
cause thats the closest to a vagina they have ever been to

just Sup Forums things