Pause, my indestructible seed

>pause, my indestructible seed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSLXz8ReSe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forego all forward motion my semen-product!

No-continue, my infamous beef

Cease! My invulnerable offspring

Halt, my indestructable child

STOP, MY ADOPTED ALIEN

Standstill, bulletproof heir.

Slow down, brother

desist babby of steel

Halt your impending advances, fruit of my loins.

WOAH NELLY

im good, senpai

dumb dumbs making fun of the greatest movie of all time

lmao

i don't watch capeshit so i don't know the original line

is this post funny if you've watched the movie?

while pa kent is about to get sucked up by tornado, superman watches on and is about to run out and save him, which he could easily do and nobody would get hurt since he is superman.

pa kent sticks out his hand as if to tell superman

>stop, my invincible son

it's one of the stupidest scenes i've ever seen

>Cease momentum, space child

youtube.com/watch?v=bSLXz8ReSe0
he doesnt say anything, the whole scene is actually very well done and the dialogue is good but the way he dies and the reason is stupid beyond belief, almost petulant

Freeze, son of mine.

discontinue your ingress, my indomitable orphan

At least the tornado dropped him off in a nice set of mountains.

Conclude, unstoppable loin produce

>tornado but a few scant feet behind me
>shirt flutters as if in a light breeze, hair barely moves at all

>Wooooaaah, space child o' mine!

God even in small roles kevin costner sucks

fuck off, star child

Cessate, thick-skinned bollock monkey

DC cucks on suicide watch

kek

>Stop, DC cinematic universe

>Diminish movement completely, product of my ballsack

>not naming this image an excellent laugh

Also where is the image of pa Kent explaining his idea?

Got you covered

Do not go gently into the night, my interstellar rocket.

Stop! Collaborate and listen

Ice baby rice baby twice baby spice baby nice baby lice baby

did he know his son was invincible though? He seen him lift a truck and run fast once, but does that equal being able to survive a tornado?

Cтoп мoй cын нeпpeoдoлимый.

Arrest your momentum, scion of my legacy.

>CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF, UNHARMABLE PROGENY

Halt, my wifes son

He tried to throw him in the grain elevator when he first reached the Clarks because they didn't want a kid.

It didn't work because he was invincible, so they kept him.

Drop it, you fatuous DJ

>this stupid scene had to exist because the director wanted a blatant Twister reference just because Costner was in it

>the whole scene is actually very well done

>ONE MORE STEP, SUPERMAN, AND THE OLD MAN GETS IT

So...the whole scene is actually shit is what you're saying.

Stop, pajama time

just a drop of milk, my big boobed waitress

The reasoning is incredibly stupid because it's still plausible for a normal human being to save him.

Now think about what you want to say and then when you want to open your mouth, don't, Dr Phil

the actual death is executed poorly and since clark just had an argument with him it makes it seem quite petulant as to J kents actions. Everything before they see the tornado is fine and well done, everything after is retarded
>I'll stand still and get everyone out of the way of something that is literally unstoppable when i could be moving also
>oh shit muh dog

Stop, insatiable slut.

this I reiterated my point here

Freeze, my futuristic child

Yeah but the whole scene is fucking ruined because of that climax that isn't one!
I'm sure they were sitting in the editing room and someone in the back goes "um...wait, did we think this through? This guy, the car and the dog are supposed to be taken away by a tornado....and he doesn't move until the tornado somehow wraps around his hand?"
And then Zach turns to him with a half wit yet somber look and slowly sips on his coke while he turns his head back towards the iMac screens.

I love how he shakes his head at the end of his uproarious laughter to ensure his indestructible son cannot save him.

Christ. How was this allowed to be in a such a big film, fucking feel embrassed just watching it desu

>thinking a big film is respectful towards its audience

Halt! my AYY LMAO son.

Stop at 27%!!! Don't go lower than that!!!!

Oi Papi, donde estan las putas?

No Jojo....

arrest, altruistic alien

never watchd the film. i thought there were witnesses wjo could see clark's superpower and thats why his fater stoped, him to not fuck up his son's private life.
tho that would be retarded aswell, to die for that.

Why didn't Superman just wait until the tornado was upon his father and then swoop in under the cover of the storm to save him? He's got super speed, right? Just zip in there the second he can't be seen and fly off into the sky. Pretend he got lucky and landed in a pond or something later.

the problem is pa kent could have easily, like, ran to save himself. he wasn't in immediate danger. a normal human could have saved him.

cease, celestial savior

he didn't know the extent of his powers then at all
all he knew was that he never got physically hurt in his life, had occasional hearing problems and was pretty damn fast. oh and that they weren't his real parents

Who's the semen demon?

back to whatever containment board you are from

I literally only wanted to know the identity of the boner condoner, famiglia.

FREEZE BALDY

Are you fucking serious? You don't know who that is?

Back the fuck off from him.

You okay, friend? Got a skype? :3

Stymie your forward momentum, insusceptible male progeny.

Don't you move, powerfull child of mine

I'm glad this meme is still alive. This gif has to be one of the best meme fusions I've seen

I like following trends too, user. They make me feel like I'm a part of something. Like I have friends. They help me forget about the loneliness. One of my favourite things to do when someone insults me or says that they don't care about superhero movies is to hit caps lock and type 'DCSHILL' or 'YOU'RE MAD'. For that one, brief moment, I forget I'm me. I forget that I don't have any friends. That I don't have a girlfriend. That no one would really care if I died. That I'm wasting my youth hanging onto the coattails of a company that I have nothing to do with. I can pretend I've accomplished something, and cling to the success of an industry that would not be affected one iota if I set myself on fire and jumped off of a bridge. That's the power of Marvel. That's the magic of Disney. I'm cold.

Stay fresh, cheese bag.

Heel! Wife's birth who is impervious to harm.

>Implies others use the internet just to feel superior and fulfiled
>Attempts to insult others to feel better about his own existence
Ok

>my ankle hurts too much for me to walk 20 metres to save myself

Avast insurmountable fruit of my loins!

Abort unconquerable scion!

Desist unassailable descendant!

Ayoo hol up white boy

> He couldn't handle the banter