Shooting in Munich was fake Sup Forums

Shooting in Munich was fake Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lmmCP0Ku7aE
youtube.com/watch?v=tPW2zrStWkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

worst voice ever

Alex Jones is fucking great

I met him at the RNC protests and counter protests. He's fuckin wicked smart, like for real

horey shit,

I wanted to go bad, but couldnt miss work. His products work wonders, i feel sooo much better after taking that Iodine

Yeah Alex Jones is the man. He is the only guy who will actually allow a conspiracy theory on his show. His show is self funded too. He can get a bit nutty, but I do believe he is a good man.

He does get so intense thats its wierd sometimes, thats for sure

positive post

alex jones is an intelligence plant you ninnies

He is

Care to elaborate on that?

I tired to hate him for so long but every time I listened to him he actually kinda made sense, and he sources all his shit so now I think he's not so bad, but there's still something about him that doesn't sit right.

He is more credible then mainstream news for sure

Here is some proof, he uses mind control
youtu.be/lmmCP0Ku7aE

Also, u dont get to be anywhere without being inducted by these satanist, ive seen videos of him doing masonic hand shakes. The guy exposed bohemian grove and is still alive

no fucking independent journalist that reports what he reports has a syndicated radio show, nice studio and all that fancy production shit ... he steals all his information and gives no credit to the people that actually discovered it .. .he says nothing new that hasn't already been written about ten years ago .... his goal is to make legitimate resistance movements appear crazy because he absorbs their information and spews it back out with his fat fucking face ... anyone else is not allowed on the air, they have no audience ... but he does?!! ... the dude is meant to deceive ... look for the work of real journalists where he gets all his information ...

Sigil Magik...... Really?

Should i even watch the rest, might as well i guess

i love this woman ... youtube.com/watch?v=tPW2zrStWkg

His audience is 20 mil tops he says, that isnt shit man. And his prouducts are fucking fantastic, thats why he has fancy stuff. Im on some iodine and DNA force, its like i just took some god damn ritalin.

Its real they have forbidden knowledge, why do u think the illuminati and politicians are all satanic? Burning effigies at bohemian meetings?

i'm not saying his audience numbers are shit ... i'm saying the number is suspicious because most people that do the work he does end up with their credibility attacked, depressed, dead, in jail, or banished from all media

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory.\

#America First # Fight for Western Civilization

He is famous enogh for matyer status

>Smoke 50 cigarettes
>Call Bernie a communist
>Own the Young Turks
>Be a legend

My spell is bad

Im burnin for lettuce

They do some god aweful strange shit for sure, but why call the mind control magic? Its science, if you call it magic people dont take it seriously

>watched some clips of him 10y ago and thought he was insane
>saw some more clips ~5y ago and still thought he was insane, but pretty funny
>listened to whole show for a laugh
>start listening occasionally for the comedy, still think he's insane
>now
>listen every single day
>see most of what he says is completely true
>80% of his predictions are coming true
>even bought some supplements to support the show

Trump all dee waay

I've listened to him for almost 10 years now, and he's basically predicted most of the things you see unfolding.

He is Controlled Opposition.

His information is legit, but it's the information that he omits that is revealing.

He's not the age he claims to be, he's about 10 years older.

I'll leave it at that.

so he's 53? i've been a listener for 10 years as well and followed him as he raised his kids

He got a divorce. The last money-bomb basically paid off his wife.

I prefer Paul Joseph Watson. Less crazy

Life is an illusion; we're all asleep. The ones in power are keeping us asleep.

What part of his show is controlled? Wouldnt controled opposition be more mainstream and toned down?

What would life be like if i were actually awake then?

sort of like the matrix, some aliens would shove you back in your pod and hook you back up to the tubes

Complete, balanced, peaceful, and wonderful.

Yeah that's why cocaine is illegal

Yeah, kinda agree with using us for energy. They're kinda like vampires.

You seem to fear an autist that has achieved a greater power level than you.

You would know alex is less crazy than he sounds exept for his veiws on end time bible veiws they are very nostic

no shit, alex jones is Bill Hicks.

ITT: people who are fucking nuts,

nothing ever happens, according to you people

Watson is the shit.
Gives more of a shit about American politics than 95% of America.

You're probably some libtarded faggot who watches CNN and thinks they're informed.

Go back to your safe space of tumblr faggot.

take your meds

Smart? Good god you have no standards dude. This dumb fuck has said "BIG ATTACK COMING SOON!!!" how many time now? He constantly says shit that's provably untrue.

Hes no profit just good news

Of course not. Every shooting is fake, every disaster is fake, there are no such thing as tornados and they are making the frogs gay

I think you must mean prophet, and you're damn right he's not. He's just a douchebag who exploits the paranoia and delusions of crazy people, while raking in those sweet sweet dollar bills

amen!

Alex Jones is russian spy