Be honest: what are your thoughts on suicide?

Be honest: what are your thoughts on suicide?

I think its when someone kills their self

There's no do-overs. Too much good happening in life that overrides the shit.

For someone with such a perfect life like her it's absurd. Vapid whore.

Everything is temporary. Not worth it.

Meh.

If somebody wants to die, why not let them?

Life is pointless so why not let someone end their own life and enjoy the darkness that is death

It's a legitimate option. Yeah, there may be a lot of good in store for them in the future, but i don't fault a person who doesn't want to suffer and wait for the good that might not come.
Plus, it's the most reliable retirement plan.

Is this the same OP from yesterday?

I think that people have the right to decide to take their own life. It is an answer to any problem that a person may be facing, although there is nearly always a different answer that would resolve the "problem" the person is trying to fix by dying

Suicide is when you kill yourself

If you commit suicide you're a pussy and taking the easy way out, but if they want to do it, why not let them?

What do you believe will happen for/to you, subjectively speaking, after you die?

It's a choice. If someone felt strongly enough to go through with it, it's probably for the best.

If anyone close to me did it I'd be sad that I couldn't help them, but I'd also understand that there's probably nothing I could do to make them feel 100% again, so they may be better off.

Assisted suicide should be legalized, better to die in a painless way than like that girl whose only option was to jump from a building.
Also the parents should be listen more to their kids, that girl had no apparent reason to kill herself.

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

Is this pasta or user got sand in her vagina?

I'm in my bed in my two room apartment using a $50 Thinkpad I bought in an e-waste disposal shop. Not going to bother reading the rest of your post, considering it's either full of baseless assumptions or copypasta.

I've lost friends and relationships to it, nearly myself, watching them sink lower and lower into their depression. If you're at that point in life, you're barely living. That's all I have to say about the topic.

I believe this is pasta, but this one never made any sense to me. The people who actually understand suicidal ideation/attempts are the ones who have felt/attempted suicidal themselves. Telling them they are better off dead is like telling a blind person that they can't see.
>We already know

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

Trips checked - could be nothing could be the afterlife. I'll be very bummed if i dont see mt kids again

should have gone to pen state and raped this bitch before you killed herslef

your life is worth the amount of fucks you give. if you give too many fucks then kill yourself. in the end the amount of fucks you give is all you have.

I hope that you get to be with them again user

It's the cure for most of you faggots..

Different user here.
I've never given myself a religious label before or lack thereof, and I'm not arguing that there's no God in some form, but I strongly believed my father when he told me that there was absolute nothingness when he temporarily died.

I'm not saying this proves or disproves a God, but it's enough evidence for me that there is nothing waiting for us after death.

I agree with you and your Father. Once the body that allows the mind to exist is destroyed/nonfunctional, there is nothing left to experience "reality"

She would rather kill herself than be with me
Guess I better kill myself