Why do girls always have shit taste in music

why do girls always have shit taste in music

every girl i talk to has pleb-tier taste
even the ones that say they're "into music"
they like frank ocean or 21 pilots or beyonce or pop punk or some other illiterate negro raping over tribal drums. it's sickening. i can't connect with any women i talk to because they all are uncultured and unsophisticated. why aren't there any patrician qts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QF2q8KnIpRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Girls generally need mental illnesses to appreciate music for non-surface-level reasons. That said Frank Ocean is actually good

Women aren't interested in anything beyond "what will it take to get Chad to notice me?"

all i want is a QT who'll listen to whatever meme metal Sup Forums says is good this week with me

Are you a toddler? You definitly sound like a toddler

Are you a girl? You definitely sound like a girl.

>tfw no synth pop gf to make out to john maus with

youtube.com/watch?v=QF2q8KnIpRk

I think you should just mind your own business and let people listen to what they want to listen to

get toastie, roastie. day of the rope is coming.

frank ocean was pretty great on channel orange at least

You do realize that mothers will soon be able to choose genders and men will be phased out, right?

You've come to the wrong place then.

Sup Forums will shove Neutral Milk Hotel and Death Grips down your throat.

They don't always. Allow me the opportunity to vent.

Kids who use Sup Forums are in my experience more educated than their peers. Crazyaga for example seems like the type. Call them stuck up or whatever, but they don't generally jive with the whole.

"Whatever it is kids do these days"

I'm 19, and I feel completely alienated from my peer group. They're either ultra religious or supper tied down by their parents, or taking random drugs and listening to EDM or the pop flavour of RAP.

That, or they play cover songs at an open mic, like 99% of the time this is the case. Plus, I want a girlfriend who is willing to get a career and doesn't expect me tug her along. I don't even care about music taste at this point I just wish I had someone to love. I have yet to find it, which I know isn't rare. I know not every girl I date I have to marry, but I don't really have time to be dating at this point in my life. Saying I have college, work, and I'm dedicated to making music.

I hope this helps.

Oh boy you sure never had a gf and definitly never will I feel bad for you kiddo

Women are biologically programmed for nothing more than finding a mate and raising children

They physically are not capable of critical thought
they will just simply go along with the herd, this is why they only listen to the most absolute shit tier music

Been on Sup Forums for 8 years, this is THE most underaged post I've ever seen.

>finding a mate
lmao no

otherwise we'd all have girlfriends

Women weren't meant to be in the dominant role according to natural law. Their role is to nurture the child and make the home while the man goes and provides for the family, and then service and submit to the man to reward him after a long hard day of work. This is the way it should be and the reason why society is collapsing is because of the collapse of gender roles and family values. Know your place.

Read some articles on /r/TheRedPill if you want to learn more.

they only go for the most alpha chads
top 20% of men get 80% of the women

That doesn't refute the fact.

You do realize that boys are given up for adoption at triple the rate of girls, right?

the way nature intended

1 man + 1000 women = 1000 babies
1000 men + 1 woman = 1 baby

Because only homosexuals adopt and homosexuals like to molest little boys.

(you)

kek
yeah this cant be real

>Read some articles on /r/TheRedPill if you want to learn more.

fuckin kek

this is almost as good as the "alt-right is punk as fuck" pasta.

Be openminded and let people listen to whatever they fucking wantand maybe you'll get somewhere in your life, because this is fucking sad.

I said given up for adoption, not adopted.

I don't care about your pseudoscience bullshit.

I'm not going to bust my ass for the next 10-15 years to marry some woman that expects me to knock her up and pay her bills while she goes on Tumblr or whatever the hell. I can understand her being a stay at home mom, but there's no reason she can't work while kids are at school, I can't afford my retirement, and hers!?!? I don't think people think far enough into the future, or I don't know what it is. But I'm not going to be a doctor just so I can afford to raise a family. If I could just find someone who had a career, even if they worked less than me, I'd be set.

Such is life though, I don't know if I'll ever find someone like that.

Also "But the cleaning is so much!" is such bullshit. I could clean, and cook for a whole family and do all of that. It's really not a lot of work. We have freaking dishwashers and laundry machines, it's not the 18th century.

You'll never find anything because maybe you may have to stop hoping for people to be completely submitted to your needs and desires, grow up.

Stop being such a fucking whore, close your legs you smelly slut

All I look for in a woman is tits, ass, face, and a mouth I can stick my member in. They're like a step above a cum rag.

ITT

I hope it's a troll
If I wanted to hear such words I would play Call of Dooty or CSgo with a bunch of 9yo inbreds
Get the fuck out of Sup Forums

What. I just want to have a happy family? I'm not asking for too much am I?

desu I've never understood this whole "women are a meme" meme.

In my experience, chicks are way more likely to be interested in the arts and generally have fairly decent taste in film, music and literature.

Obviously basic bitches are a thing, but I've come across way more women than men who would be able to discuss a Fellini film or some shit like that. I mean yeah, I'll come across the occasional greasy dude who wants to talk about Merzbow but by and large I just honestly don't get this meme that somehow dudes are less likely to have shit taste.

Most people have shit taste, regardless of gender.

This. A few bad apples spoil the bunch

Where do you live? That can change a person's perspective on this meme a lot

Gargle my nuts cumdupster. That's all your good for. Off the computer slut.

please tell me this is pasta

It's not only that. I also strongly believe women very rarely make good music. I got ´music with a total of 7 weeks play time on my hard drive but not a single female artist.

>Women are way more likely to be interested in...

this is a meme. Women used to be subjugated to the family role. Women used to be not really interested in anything but babies and knitting. But now we have women doctors, women mathematicians, women everything.

It's like finding a black kid and telling him "Black people are good at basketball". He'll be like "Well shit, might as well hoop saying that's all I'm good at".

If I had a daughter, I'd tell her that she can do most anything a man can do. I mean I get there's genetic dimorpism. (Sp). But I'm pretty sure the scientific community has agreed upon the fact that women can succeed in any field that a man can. I haven't really done the research on this topic, and my research skills aren't up to par honestly and that's something I could improve on. But that's just what I think.

>illiterate negro rapping over tribal drums
So death grips?

Suck my pickle dick, you cobby wench, for i have no time for the words that pass your cum-stained teeth.

I met a cutie once who was into all sorts of post-punk, new wave, industrial, and gothic rock that I like. She's even seen Einstürzende Neubauten live. Too bad she's next level crazy and doesn't wanna get her shit together in life.

This is my life senpai please send help

ever stop and think that you might be the pleb? Pop music is good and people who like frank ocean and 21 pilots are ok. You have to be at least a little bit normie to get a gf bro. Contrarian faggots are so shit, in fact why am i even on this board?

I think that says more about you than it does about good music

You just have bias. There are lots of boy plebs too. I am the only person I know with good taste in music. My only friend who is a boy likes Meme Grips.

I like King Crimson, Savage Garden, and Joy Division

I mean I guess you can try to explain to her the ramification of her actions and hopefully help her towards getting her shit together, if that's what you want. But I've tried to change people who don't want to change, and it has never worked.

What do I know. I'm just words on a screen

I mostly agree with you but

>chicks are way more likely to be interested in the arts
does not imply
>have fairly decent taste in film, music and literature

Not a good argument. The thread is about taste, and all "artsy" type people (in any category) can have shallow taste and/or be shitty/shallow artists.

I think there is a partly biological gender difference, not regarding ability to assess quality, but I think men are usually more likely to be willing to explore really narrow subjects (science, math, engineering, games). It's a matter of interest. I think women may be less likely to have such a deep interest drilling down into things that don't really directly affect their lives.

The ones who do have a deep interest of course could/do have eclectic taste like any men, but proportionally few of them do so.

I have no idea if there's evidence for it but I wouldn't be surprised if maybe there's a genetic-social aspect too. I think women are on average more likely to care about peer approval, so they may have no reason to try to develop a taste in something when absolutely none of their peers have a remotely similar taste (which is the case for music in most parts of the world). They won't want to feel "weird". And music being as subjective as it is can sometimes "sound better" when a friend or social group (like Sup Forums) recommends something to you.

I live in NYC and all the girls I've fucked with have had diverse music taste. From metal, experimental, to jazz. I feel like this whole "women have shit taste" is a bad, frankly outdated stereotype. That or, you're just as bland as the girls you engage.

What happened is women found out that knowledge of the arts is a way to weed out scrubs.
There are smart women and they need to he satisfied sexually akd intellectually and guys with cultured taste tend to be more well of so it's justban extension of finding a mate.