Ganso is off to sevilla. What do you think about this?

Ganso is off to sevilla. What do you think about this?

i guess it's nice

Really weird.

All Europe knows for years that he hasn't got the level to play here at first level, but being Sevilla makes it look suspicious.

literally who

for every Nerman you got like hundreds of Gansos.

Loan move in January confirmed

sleep tight, Ganso

it makes me moist

this t.bh. he'll get benched and become a locker room cancer. but I hope he does well even though he is a piece of shit

>any news on the ganso move lads

Apparently they want to play him in a deeper role, similar to Pirlo. Think this could be beneficial?

Sevilla just lost Krychowiak who was by far their best player and a total beast. Trying to replace him with that slow as fuck lazy shit is suicidal.

Memeplayer.

Will excel as long as he's got a workhorse next to him in midfield. Will be playing under Sampaoli too....

Sevilla is probably his level. Hope it works out.

underrated player

Sevilla always buy well,even if it seems stupid what they are doing. They have a plan for him,and will probably ve kind of successful.

About 5 years too late

But I fully expect him to win the pichichi

He's the banega replacement no?

Sevilla is like 7 years and a knee blowout too late.
Isn't he a cunt as well?

to be fair they are not signing a prospect, they are signing a matured player already

i don't think he is a cunt but he is a prima donna, he doesn't defend at all and his workrate is shit

But he has talent and skill, he is a kinda of a choker but i think he can do well in Sevilla depending on how the team is "designed"

I think Ganso is not Krychowiak replacement. They will hire another player and Ganso will go to the bench

My post was related to the idea of making him play like Pirlo did in Juve as ""defensive"" MF, where Krychowiak was playing.

LITERALLY WHO

fucking kek. someone finally bought into the meme

hes 27 in a couple months, who leaves brazil that late and it works out? even later than paulinho and he was the flop of the century despite actually getting in the brazil team. brazil watch ganso every week and dont call him up

who is next, pato?

poor kiyotake

he was much better than neymar when they played together tbqh but he had a rough injury and never came back to his old form

based goose. wannabe gerson t.bh.

>Sevilla always buy well
They bought Immobile. Red flags were all over that guy.

They brought in Kranevitter on loan from Atlético to replace Krychowiak

>hes 27 in a couple months

What the absolute fuck