You have five seconds to explain why you don't smoke a pipe like a real man

You have five seconds to explain why you don't smoke a pipe like a real man

times up!

I''m a fag on Sup Forums

But I do.
>like a real man
Oh, you're one those types.
A pipe and cigars are both something special. They don't make YOU special.

So have you tried Dunhill's Elizabethan mixture?

who gives a shit about real men

Spoken like a true beta and virgin

Go back to your containment board.

i do for weed bruh

Real men get trips

Lemme show you how it's done.

So you're not a real man

FVF smoker here !

Because I'm the true Scottsman.

Who? What?

I don't care what anyone says, Captain Black is a good pipe tobacco.
>Of course, the original is absolute shit, but Dark is best girl.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flakes

Because I vape?
Nice try at a manly thread you fucking fag just start a vaping thread

Because I'm too poor to buy a pipe.

>vaping
>manly
You are the definition of a beta male faggot

I do, but since I'm an occasional smoker anyway I like to make it a special treat. I'd rather have a short cigar.

I'm the real man here

You're the definition of a faggot who can't get trips

prove it

At least I didn't miss quads as hard as you did

Well fuck me in the ass...

What a fucking faggot.
Slither back into the abortion bucket you climbed out of you waste of oxygen

Oh, but I do.

I'm a big corncob guy, though I'm not opposed to briars.

My favorite blend is McClelland's Frog Morton Cellar. I like a nice Virginia too, though.

Oh... I see. I'll have to check it out.
A Missouri Merschaum like pic related only costs about 5-6 bucks. The little ones are about a dollar.
I used to think pipes were the shit till I had a cigar. It was a religious experience. My first one was a Montecristo Red. I love the darker, stronger, cigars. The Montecristo White series' just have no taste at all.

NEVER!

I have a Gandalf pipe is that counts lol

Fellow cob smoker! Nice.

I started with cigars and graduated to pipes. Have you tried Spectre tobacco yet? It's basically just cigar leaf blended with a bit of Perique. Absolutely divine; best of both worlds

I just found out about Mclelland's about a two or three weeks ago. I was at the tobacco shop and I found this tub with a red wax seal with a whale imprinted on it.
I didn't get it because I was also getting some cigars. I just went back last week and it was gone.
According to what I've read, the one's with the red seal are from 2002.
I like briar best, but I want to guy some actual meerschaum pipes, and even try a clay pipe.
The ones with the long stems are called Churchwardens.
Do you smoke tobacco or grass in it?

Because it looks like a dick

Only thing I smoke is dick.

Meerschaum are nice, but only if you get a good one. Spend less than $120 or so and you'll get total garbage. Google "guide to Meerschaums"; it's a little outdated but it'll point you in the right direction.

Also, clay pipes are always complete garbage. They burn hot enough to burn skin, so you have to get a very long one, and only hold it by the mouthpiece.

I'll only smoke tobacco from a pipe if it comes with a fedora and a free trip to the friend zone. You fucking nerd

Faggot

No, I haven't, but I definitely will.
I've got a straight Missouri Meerschaum, and one of those little ones you could fit in your shirt pocket.
The only tobacco's I've tried are
>Captain Black Dark, love it.
>Captain Black Original, bland as hell.
>Dunhill Durbar Mixture, bland as hell as well.
>Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture, smells great, but burns my throat for some reason. May be the Perique?

I want to try Dunhill Nightcap, but my tobacco store is always out. And the Mclellan like I mention, mainly because of the wax seal. And Rattray's and Prince Albert (purely so I can ask if they have Prince Albert in a can) and Sir Walter Raleigh.
Oh. Well damn.
I was hoping to buy an estate one. I like the estate one's because they just seem to be made better. The look stronger, they feel better in your hand.
Of course clay pipes are like that. They're regarded as pretty much disposable. You can only cook out the discolouration for so long.
But from what I hear they smoke drier and they absorb a lot of tar.
Believe it or not, user, you can do something that autistic people do, without being autistic.
Do you think everyone who wears a suit is autistic too?

What a shit tier pipe.

I only smoke Gandalf pipes

Good luck cleaning that

Pipes are the original fedora of smoking, only recently losing the title to vaping.