GoT Sucks Now

Anyone else think this scene was fucking dumb?

Not only is she not supposed to be fireproof according to GRRM, but the Dothraki are magically supposed to throw out centuries of tradition and follow her simply because she burned all their leaders alive?

Also this show is going to shit. Feels like one big add for Hillary 2016.

>"Weak men will never rule Dorne again"
>"I want you to rule the Iron Isles" *Theon crying like baby*
> "If you give in, they win" *Loras crying like baby*
> John Snow needs to be convinced by Sansa to save his little brother and shit
> Dany burns a bunch of people alive in a hut and now supposedly leads them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QMuLU7oi14
ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a fuck about feminism theories, that scene was just lame.

>ARGGHH, A PIECE OF WOOD FELL DOWN A METER AWAY FROM ME *dies*
>Fire spreads as Dany looks at it like Carrie
>Khals just grope the walls like retards

this
literally jump across the fire and strangle the bitch

Hey let's do that scene from the end of season 1 again. That's when people liked Dany right?

Glad we're basically in the same boat as she was 4 years ago. Guess now she has her bald and small man to run her run her shit hole she made worse

But the Dothrakis already threw out all of their traditions.

>lol lets let our horses rape her when dosh khaleen is like the most important thing in the culture
>lol you suddenly can't have any weapons there when in season 1 it was about drawing the weapon

I thought they specificaly left the weapons behind to show that they were traders

not that the weapons werent allowed and the drawing rule still in place

I thought drogon would play a part in this, but no.
So why do we see a massive shadow of him, filler?

Or something else that puts danny in danger and drogon catches on, idk..

kek

Also isn't greyscale highly contagious? ser betalord should have contaged everyone at this time

>not supposed to be fireproof according to GRRM
Where the fuck did you read that. Literally in the first book she walks into Drogo's funeral fire to hatch the dragons and the only thing that happens is all her hair gets burned off.
Showfags.

In an interview you stupid fucking nigger. Also confirmed that the funeral fire was a magical one time thing because retards like you were too stupid to figure it out on your own.

Literally kill yourself.

GRRM confirmed that that was a one off magic deal.

Nope. There's literally not a single weapon in the entire city. They all just leave them in the next field over or something I guess. Knowing this pretty much any moderately well equipped army could annihilate the fuckers were it not for their meme magic fighting abilities.

Man it must be hard being so prosecuted, as a white man. Those guys get no breaks.

here, shoo

GRRM has no power over the show. If DND wants her to be fireproof she is fireproof

Is there actually an explanation why everything caught fire so fast?

That's not what we're saying. user said GRRM never said Dany wasn't fireproof, but he did.

There's no stopping them.

Remember when Loras used to be injured storming a castle but still fought until he got deep fried even if he was a fag? Yeah way to go D&D.

>interviews are canon
>any one should listen to a senile morbidly obese hack

Wew

No he's right. You're retarded

lol the people of dorne aren't white.
and I think the word you meant was persecuted you utter fucking retard.

>Now

Also, how foolish of me to think that a single wild pussy will overpower 20 good men. Oh well.

yeah in the book loras is pretty based despite sucking literal cocks but in the show he gets captured by a bunch of faggot pansies in robes despite being one of the best fighters in the 7 kingdoms fucking HOW

Then why would a knife wound on a corpse sound the alarm, DABID-san?

why doesn't a random dothraki just challenge her? isn't that an important part of their culture? that anyone who beats you in a fight can take your place?

this scene happened the way it did because they were told last minute they didn't have enough bank for the cgi so they had to start cutting corners and having her push over braziers instead of animating a dragon

How the fuck don't they have enough money for CGI, doesn't this show literally shit out money or what

Heh, that was my impression too. They hype her up all episode with the "Mother of Dragons" nickname. And the fire spreads INSANELY fast through there. Like the whole place was doused in gasoline. Made no goddamn sense, unless it was originally supposed to be Drogon torching the building.

It's not just that it spreads fast, it shoots out of the braziers like fire out of a dragon's mouth. If it was just spreading fast it would've spread to the doors, but it waits until she "shoots" it with the third brazier.

Dumb

Yeah. the fire spread like there's gasoline everywhere.

>Not only is she not supposed to be fireproof according to GRRM
That's always been part of the story. Why are you mad about it when it comes up for the third or fourth time?
> the Dothraki are magically supposed to throw out centuries of tradition and follow her simply because she burned all their leaders alive?
And the fact she walked out of a raging inferno of their temple without a mark. They've all considered her full of shit since Drogo died and now she's shown them she's basically some sort of goddess.

They were oil lamps.

>spill burning oil on sand
>burning oil flows up stone stairs and burns the building

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR GENERAL AND STOP SHITTING UP THE CATALOG WITH YOUR CANCEROUS REDDIT SHOW YOU FUCKING CUNT

They're so handsome

The entire episode was fucking atrocious. What broke the last straw was Ramsay toying with Osha (?) instead of interrogating her for information or flaying for whatever reason.

>Anyone else think this scene was fucking dumb?
Absolutely not. This scene was glorious and completely redeemed a character that had been wholly uninteresting since season one for me.

>we want the Reddit audience

Or chasing her with the dogs. You know, any of the things that we have been told about him.

>now

Season 1 was the only really good season. Everything past season 4 has been dogshit.

What are the properties of oil for $100

>GoT Sucks Now

>>>Now

Uhhhhhhhh it's been this way for a while.

Congratulations, OP you've just discovered what a Mary Sue is.

>doesn't have a horse
>never known to be a great rider
>physically weak
>can't win a fist fight let alone a knife fight

Hopefully they have a scene this season where she's immediately challenged and Drogon swoops in (le winged horsegod)

I would've love a scene where he stabs her in the side deeply, stopping her. Then throws her to the ground, pulls off his belt, followed by a scene where he was raping the stab wound while she screamed bloody murder until she had an agonizing death. Then at long last, let his dogs use her as a chew toy.

>leaders of Dothraki hordes who literally burn and raze villages daily are suddenly frozen in fear of fire like cavemen seeing it for the first time

>crying like baby
I realise it's hard to comprehend emotions when you're so autistic.

Reminder that:

>only the Khals and Dosh Khaleen barely know her
>she's a foreign literally who for all the other Dothraki
>in the moment she comes out of the tent she is little more than a fire witch that just killed all the Khals
>they will somehow follow her because reasons

Not to mention they would've butchered her on the spot the first time she badmouthed them.

Don't say that they are laughing at you

fucking keked at the way they turned into little girls when the fire rose

dany and everything involving her has been complete shit after viserys and drogo died

jorah is pretty good but other than that i dont give a rats ass about whats going on in her scenes. tyrions dialogue is literally nothing but quips at this point and its obvious dinklage doesnt give a fuck

dont even get me started on missandei and grey worm

seems legit

>GoT Sucks Now
It was slowly turning to shit ever since the Red Wedding, finally turned to shit with introduction of sneks, became irredeemable after 20 good men and Stannis's death and finally turned unwatchable shortly into season 6.

Meh, this season has been better than the last but it's still shit.

Let us not forget the man behind the curtain.
Dany is the only pawn Varys has at this point.

shock value may may is really fucking old at this point

jon death was ok since it frees him from muh oath but ever since tywin all this has felt so pointless

>waiting for cia to fuck sansa

>ever since tywin all this has felt so pointless
It's because that's the point where they finally shredded the last notions of any kind of logic or sense in the writing and moved on to running through all the plot points GRRM had written on greasy pizza boxes as fast as possible.

damaged goods desu

Muy fire can't spread everywhere

>what are oil lamps
>what is alcohol all around the floor by a group of drunk guys

>but the Dothraki are magically supposed to throw out centuries of tradition and follow her simply because she burned all their leaders alive?
>be an ignorant savage
>see a miracle
what did you think they'd do, start tipping their khalfedoras or something

Who puts oil in a fucking brazier?
The word you people are looking for is coal.

>Two Dothraki walking around in the holy city of Vaes Dothrak
>Great evening for raping and talking about the 5 best things in life
>Khal Deiv'iad Ben'i Ofh suddenly stops and points in an alley "What's goin on over there?"
>Bloodrider D'aan Waeis goes over to investigate "There lies a body!"
>"Did he ded, what up? Does he have a stab wound?"
>"Urgh urgh, it's Aggo san. He got his Head smashed in with a rock!"
>"Ah.. a rock ..urgh... thought he got a stab wound. Let's go on, everything is normal."
>"Qapla'."

>Oil can magically increase its volume 5000%, over sand, in seconds
>drinking
>he thinks alcholic drinks work like lighter fluid

I disagree. Season 6 is season 5 all over again, but amplified several times.
>Ramsay is OP Villain Sue in season 5? He becomes even more invincible and unrealistic in season 6
>Sneks are intolerable pieces of shit with no motivation in season 5? Now they somehow got even worse and face no consequences for their crimes
>Characters undergo extreme flanderization like Varys who is one of the smartest people in the show acts like an idiot and turns into butt of the eunuch jokes for 4 episodes straight
>Dialogue got worse
>SJW revved up even more
>Doran and Roose, characters with most potential, murdered by Villan Sues in the first few episodes of the season
>Kelly C turns into full blown Black Hole Sue from teenage fanfiction

Season 6 is far worse than season 5

some khal were not khals at all, but secretly frozen turkeys
youtube.com/watch?v=0QMuLU7oi14

I think it's implied that she prepared the area with some sort of propellant.

it's been garbage since last season

>Dany burns a bunch of people alive in a hut and now supposedly leads them

Nope. She didn't just torch some people, she burned down the Dothraki patriarchy. It was the most poignant scene in the show (aside from Jon and Sansa reuniting, which was low energy imo).

One thing that might have been missed was the not so subtle trashing of the shows history in order to officially kick off this new lazy writing + production style they're going with. Multiple times the characters alluded to "it's in the past now" as an end all explanation to their prior actions, which were pretty horrendous and major turning points in previous seasons

Why do any of you still watch this shit? It's obvious they've been pandering to the lowest common denominator for about 3 seasons at least now. Just look at the Sansa rape fiasco. They wanted to be uberedge cause they thought it was what the fans wanted, then when feminists got butthurt cause bad shit happening to women in fiction is misogynistic they made this new season "look at all the powerful women". Naturally everyone fucking loves it.

>semi-plebs are finally waking up to how shit the show has been for the past million seasons

WYMIN STRONK

>Why do any of you still watch this shit?

because i want to shitpost about it here and honestly its so bad its hilarious at times

also i just cant drop shows

>"Weak men will never rule Dorne again"
>"I want you to rule the Iron Isles" *Theon crying like baby*
> "If you give in, they win" *Loras crying like baby*
> John Snow needs to be convinced by Sansa to save his little brother and shit

It's worse than this as far as Jon and Theon are concerned. They've been through literal hell, under incredible stress and what do they hear when they get reunited with their family?

"You weak pussy, you must keep on fighting or I'll do it myself".

>Deep frying a WHOLE turkey

why would anybody ever do this?

Watching it right now, it really looks more like burning oil spilling after she topples the braziers over.
But who'd burn oil in an open flat bowl?

this, GURM makes up the rules as he goes

this is why AFFC and ADoD were such shit

he's just milking it now

It didn't make any sense, unless the floor was covered with match sticks

Kill the witch because it was established earlier that they don't like witches or magic?

Literally lol at people trying to defend that scene when it was pure shit and didn't make any sense at any single point. Utter fucking trash.

mental gymnastics, mental gymnastics everywhere

Its fucking retarded. She keeps having two of these le ebin moments every season then does fuck all.

Ive really grown to hate her smug fucking attitude

Her transformation to a Mary Sue is complete. She may now ship to Westeros.

she's like a kid in a porcelain shop going around destroying shit, knowing she won't get in trouble because her dad is the president.

I really, really hoped she was going to die in that fire. Like she would notice that she was getting burnt, and the episode would end with the house crashing down her her stupid fat face.

A Mary Sue would not be as wide as she is

Jorah killed an entire gladiator pit by his fucking self last season and literally gets his ass kicked by some filthy savage in the street.

> ITT making all the based characters little bitches and suddenly womynz rule the 7 kingdemz and can outfight any man in the show

Like fuck, I'm all for equality but lets keep an iota of realism in the show. In season one, the sand snakes would have been BTFO by any pleb in armor. Now no one wears armour and body mass means nothing and fuck I just can't keep watching this show.

She looked every bit as good naked as she did in season 1 though

I don't think she's as fat as we think she is

cgi breh

I personally think she looked a bit wider but someone should do a comparison. What I was thinking that she fairly recently had a lead role as an asskicking woman in an action film and hasn't got remotely fitter. She has the body of a woman in a Renaissance painting.

Those were her tits, I'd recognize them anywhere at this point.

She even talked about it in a interview

ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany

She does get roasted more than anybody else though.
Her and Tyrion consistently get dogged out pretty nasty. The insults hurled at Daenerys are still worse

You know the show's fucked when the only scenes you enjoy watching, are believable and the writing is not half bad are the ones with Cersei.

At this point I think Dany is just going to curbstomp everyone, show up in Westeros, kill the Others over night and plop her fat ass on the throne.

Her looking soft isn't a bad thing in my opinion, she never lifts a finger in this series and looks like what you'd expect a highborn girl would look like.

She was horribly miscast as Sarah Connor though.

Season 5 was garbage.

Season six is a bag of wet garbage (mostly coffee filters and ground beans) that busted as you were walking it to the trashcan

>If GRRM dies I'll never get proper closure unless Brandon Sanderson finishes the series

>to pull back in the autists
Ftfy

I don't know if any of you watch Love on Netflix, but GoT is literally now being written like Witchita.