Name another swordsman that can beat this beast, Sup Forums. Hint: Ya can't!

Name another swordsman that can beat this beast, Sup Forums. Hint: Ya can't!

Guts.

Ethan Bradberry

Ser Arthur Dayne? Ser Jaime Lannister? Ser Barriston Selmy? Theres 3 from the same universe faggle.

Ryoma

shut up you worthless faggot.

Oda Nobutada

>meme double swording
>spin2win
>every single move is not historically accurate and would get you killt extremely fast IRL
>faggle
I like GoT nigga but please.

>implying you wouldn't cry if you went through his hell

All that armor won't do shit against a guy who can cut through fucking robots.

Im reffering to Ser Arthur Dayne from the books. Using a two handed great sword.

Samurai Jack is strong but Guts is on a whole other level. This motherfucker killed enough demons to make his material sword a magic fucking weapon. That's some hardcore shit right there

Also Jaime fookin Lannister would shit on Samurai Jack. Pre hand loss

also dubs is the truth

Geralt of Rivia

This guy.

Jack has basically superhuman senses and can jump multiple stories.

Groo The Wanderer.

He even beat Conan.

I want to respect Geralt so much but I can't, nigga literally spin attacks and it's so easy to tell where his swings are coming from with his obvious attack stances and pre-strike poses, looks good in a video game but he'd get destroyed against an average swordsman

Okay then why did the Imakandi hunt that fucker down and capture him?

Seems like everyone forgot that Jack travelled to every corner of the planet to master each region's respective martial arts/combat techniques.

>name another swordsman that can beat this beast
>>protip: you can't

There is no non-fictional swordsman that can defeat a cartoon
>I can't

Luka is half angel... and killed a goddess... so fuck Jack. (But no Jack is cool.)

get rekt.

Afro samurai

These two were always paired up in vs. threads back in the day.

Top Kek

kenshin wins

The King Of Hearts, Domon Kasshu.
He's not only capable of blocking sword strikes from 18 meter tall combat robots, he has his friends throw twenty-foot boulders at him so he can train by punching them and he can kick a skyscraper up into the air. Once he was surrounded by a dozen men all simultaneously firing machineguns at him from different angles and he caught every last bullet with his bare hands.

aoshi is stronger

Oh, completely. He does kick ass in the game universe though, But I agree, real life, his style is impractical, he'd basically need the witcher mutations to make his style functional.

guts
Dante Vergil Nero Credo
Zero
Cloud
Squall
Armpits even though I dont want to admit it
Raiden
Future trunks

Kirby.

A group of alien hunters are far more advanced than a single medieval swordsman.

This

Agreed.

This would always happen, too. Someone would mention Aoshi or Shishio and thread would get derailed. Tradition maintained.

Unfair. Zoro shrugs off mortal wounds on the regular. Even if you land blows on him, you can't beat him unless you severely outclass him.

Kirito

>you can't beat him unless you're better than him
fucking autistic pond scum shitter

He got two dubs it Double right

Blade

Better is not enough, tryhard.

Yasuo, the Unforgiven.

i have a contender

Tf? This is just fan art, ain't it?

>Name another swordsman that can beat this beast

But G Gundam was absolute shit?

i believe so