The Twin Towers are featured in an X Men Apocalypse scene as New York is getting destroyed

>The Twin Towers are featured in an X Men Apocalypse scene as New York is getting destroyed
Now that is full on brutal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM
youtu.be/jc0eP7ausWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For you

It's set in the 80s, why wouldn't they be there

HABE THEY NO RESPECT?!

Doesn't it take place in the 80s? I'm pretty sure the twin towers were still standing back then, i could be wrong

You missed my point: that Singer had the balls to show the twin towers in a destructive scene like this.

he is an islamig gommunist :DD

This has to be b8

I loved the pre 9/11 twin tower stuff

GOOD

>implying anyone but usfags will care
this shit movies makes money in international most plus china

nobody cares uskeks

>That moment when you realize the 80's Kong movie had Kong battling planes while on the Twin Towers

>china
Sup Forums seems to have an obsession with china when it comes to box office records

>leave it up to china
this meme has to die

>Kong wasn't there to protect the towers in 2001
;_;

The last time anyone gave a fuck about the towers being/not being in a shot was in Fringe.

And look how that turned out.

He was too perfect to help all our world problems even though he tried...

>that UScuck shit almost ruined MGS2
what could have been

don't forget the Armegeddon scene

>meteorite shower failing to make much damage of the tallest building in New York

> the most exciting original motion picture of all time
>original

>One of the games that will save PC gaming.

Huh, I guess some things really never change in this industry.

>Kong fighting on the twin towers and not on the empire state building
I guess that counts as original

wow you could buy a kong twin tower model in the 70's

it was the best RTS westwood studios ever released

KEK I suppose at the time, Nintendo 64, PS1 were the true gaming units so it makes sense

I dont think a single person outside new york even cares about 9/11 anymore. certainly nobody outside america

I doubt Singer will show the towers being destroyed

Germany's still got it's asshole in a knot about being the place it was conceived

youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM

>that intro

i love this cheesy ass live action stuff in games

>I dont think a single person outside new york even cares about 9/11 anymore
a solid chunk of the country hates sand niggers still

and rape children

Most people going to see that movie were not born when 9/11 happened
Get the fuck over it already

Leave Classy Kino to me

I know, I played the shit out of it when it was finally released here. My point was that apparently even back then people were convinced that PC gaming was dying.

I'm a usfag and I don't give a shit. I was 14 when they fell. I got to spend my formative years watching our country spiral out of control because of them. We went full retard over some buildings. Fuck them buildings.

In fairness, it wasn't so much the buildings as it was the 3,000 people in them who died.

The most expensive 3000 people to have ever existed.

>it wasn't so much the buildings as it was the 3,000 people in them who died.
It wasn't about the towers or the people neither.

It was about the security, a country that spends billions of dollars in intel, weapons, army, etc.... and then a bunch of goat farmers from somewhereistan comes and attack the financial core and the pentagon easily, that showed how vulnerable they were.

It was 2000 jew bankers. We should have thanked them.

Its been 15 years mate

Why the fuck are there so many people on the roofs?

>Hey let's try to get a better view!

RIP Westwood

First Spider-man teaser trailer was a giant web between the two towers catching a helicopter

youtu.be/jc0eP7ausWE

And then we spent trillions of dollars proving them right.

>Magneto murders tens of thousands of people across the planet
>Is allowed to just walk away at the end of the movie

That shot is a shop, right? Jesus fuck that explosion in the background looks copy and pasted in fucking mspaint.

KEK I did not realize this til you just pointed it out now

>we learn something new everyday

Who cares? A show takes place in the 80's shows the WTC towers.

Water cgi still looks like dogshit and yet directors persist in putting it in every movie. A non-moving body of cgi water looks fine but anything involving a splash or water droplets looks like smoke or sand. That ron howard whale movie was 2 hours of shittywater cgi. fuck you ron howard

the point is that all the modern day SJW's are gonna be pissed once they see this scene in Apocalypse which is gonna be hilarious

>That ron howard whale movie was 2 hours of shittywater cgi. fuck you ron howard
I am so happy I am not the only one who absolutely hated the dreadful cgi in that movie.

Modern day SJWs probably think Mohammad Atta was a good boy who dindu nothin

If it'll trigger your counter-SJW SJW faggot ass then hell yeah he was. Think about how many Toby Keith songs wouldn't exist and how many hundreds of thousands of brown people wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for Atta. He was a Real American Hero.

>M-MUH TRAUMA!
>N-NEVER FURLONGETTI!

Jesus fuck off

>Roof supporting Godzilla
>Jet fuel melts steel beams

Explain this, sheeple!

So do you, you little relic. :^)

Na, you're just dumb.

Source: Your own ass.

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT'S WITH THE SHITTY CGI SMOKE

Steel structures behave fine against vertical preasure but get fucked by horizontal strikes.

How?

The people old enough to see this movie on their own weren't even alive when that shit happened.

Im dumb? Hes the one who isnt sure if 9/11 was in the 80's

I for one am boycotting

Here's your (you)

I live in New York and I don't really care. That's why I found it so funny there were a couple pussies crying about it and saying you shouldn't make jokes about it on here yesterday. I'm guessing they must have been trolling yuros because here, well I mean sure people think it sucks and the lasting effects on the firefighters and shit are fucked up, but it's not like we're shooting pussy blood out of our eyes in fury any time some guy says a joke like some people would have you believe.

they even would be there in [current year] xmen universe

Irony is that people that live thousands of miles away from New York in the flyover states are the ones that get triggered by twin tower shit.

Oh no not two buildings!!! I'm being triggered by two buildings being there, they aren't there any more!!!!!

(you)'re welcome

I don't say this often, but get a life.

Fuck me, you ameritards are worse than the bin-dipping scouse cunts when it come to playing the professional victims.

>This triggers the American

eh

so it's now too old for Singer to care about it

wait so youre saying the jews are laughing

Why are you guys so mean?

Will they be destroyed in the movie?

>tfw Twin Towers go missing from the opening in later seasons of the Sopranos

>It's already been 15 years since 9/11
Jesus man

dont cut yourself with that edge you commie fuck

Sorry to have triggered you. Not trying to be edgy, just don't really give a shit anymore. The aughts were pretty shitty, because of how we reacted to the buildings getting knocked down. We let the terrrists win.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Its in a different timeline dude

WHy is Jew York the only city that ever gets attacked in Hollywood

They unambiguously won. We wasted trillions of dollars to kill people that lived in mud huts. We allowed the government to create a surveillance state, sacrificed muh freedoms, destabilized the region by attacking one of the most stable governments and allowing for the rise of a new generation of extremist islamists to move in, we quickly drove a surplus budget into a wild deficit, tanked our economy, and made circlejerk country music popular. They won. They won so hard.