Did i get scammed Sup Forums? Got this for 25$

did i get scammed Sup Forums? Got this for 25$

The weed or the scale? because here in NYC an eighth is $50ish

the weed. she said shes giving me a deal

That's like 30-35 worth. You saved 10-15 dollars.

Did she say what it was OP

Looks good enough to be worth that, if not more

Nah fam, you got a bargain. Here an eighth is 45$

Eighth here is about $20 where I'm at. West coast.

definitely didn't get scammed, I pay 40 for an eighth
and the bud looks pretty nice, well tended

man i am getting really fucking pissed. i told my friend to tell his mom to pick up an eighth for me and its been an hour when she usually gets it and hes just not fucking replying

i am about to just walk to his house in the dark and hope to god she got it and hes just sleeping. what do? should i just go?

Not bad kid

she said it was good stuff. smells sour, so diesel or something. i just smoked it and its good af lol

she is

by she you mean he right ?

fuck it im leaving. i'm also curious as to if i am getting scammed so ill post my shit here (and she better fucking have it)

not in the dark
wtf are you stupid ?

gl user.

i would usually pay 15 - 20 for that, but im west coast so.

Nah, that's good bro.

8-10$ a gram is normal.

How the fuck do you not know the price of weed in your area. Is this your first time buying weed or something? No you obviously didn't get scammed you fuck

Scammed? You got a nice deal. An 8th here goes for 40

God I love Oregon. I get 5 grams for 25

Must be a shity 8th, cheapest here in cali's valley goes for 30

WTF 3.2g's for 25$, In south africa I can get 3.2g's for R50 which is 3.5$

nah, she. good friend from highschool

Yeah, but you have to live in South Africa.

But is it worth living in South Africa?

Living up in Canada bud.

Yea but at least weed is really cheap. Once got a kg for R4000 -- 280$

Go down the street and buy some from the weed store. Or do you still live in the dark ages?

Not bad. I usually get 3.5 for $20 so you done good.

How good is the weed? It's probably for the best that it's not that cheap here or I would be permastoned.

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. $10 a gram, sure, ok. If it does the trick and you're in need and have the cash, y not?? Is it the best deal ever ? No, but who the fuck buys 3.2 g at a time. Wanna a break on the price, buy a QP or more. Wanna bitch about paying top dollar for a bullshit eighth, come here I guess.

Its not bad man, not hectic indoor but good quality outdoor. Swaziland is really close to us and they provide loads of dank

bump

40$ an eighth in nyc m8

Fucking love living in Canada. Shit's (for all intents and purposes) legal, you can go to a store and buy an eighth for like 30 bucks. Million different strains, no cops, no sketchy dealers, never have to wait on anyone, none of that bullshit.

Not bad at all. Looks like sour diesel. Enjoy it.

Don't you get tired pretending to be a stoner on Sup Forums board? What the hell is your problem? No one above 18 is gonna think weed is a cool thing, so please, find some other hobbies to do or some new shit to troll.

>thinks smoking is a hobby
Literally nobody who smokes thinks that you fucking weirdo lmao. I just smoke and go about my day.

ya thats what i thought, smells kinda sour. idk if its diesel though

>thinks he can tel a strain by just looking at it
Stooooooooooooooooooop

Dude, get fucking soned right now WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING?!!?!?!ONE

I love $5 grams, too, but my favorite price is $0.
Haven't paid for herb in years.
Yes, Michigan!

This. Ive only recently started to explore the dispensaries/cannabis clubs around my local hamilton and its great

an 8th on average where I live (washington, not DC you fag) is like 35, so you saved 10 or so in my boat

Dude you should come downtown. Kensington Market is literally heaven for stoners...

No OP. in Maryland, where I'm from, usually gets you around 1.5-2 grams....you got a good deal in getting a whole extra 1.2g and those look like nice pretty buds. That should be how much you get for $25 every time! Especially since there's so much weed to share for everyone.

converted $25 to £
in a british persons eyes, you got a steal. 3.2 for £19 lol

That is way too much money for that little cilantro.

says the 16 year old faggot who's probably going to be sucking bongs clean of jizzy smoke by the time he turns 17.

200 dollar bags in Canada aint rare, nice looking smoke OP

i got it bros. finally.

Gratz

What the fuck is that face in the backround?

His pet Adramelech.

this is what i got. did i get ripped off? 45$ smells dank

What's your general location on the globe?

pennsylvania

Seems about right. I need an eastern US fag to confirm this.

Judging by your 8th you live in a city. usually its anywhere from 35-45 bucks for 3.5g but that's for fire. I miss the bogo 8th deals in cali but that's dispensary prices at almost 60 an 8th

Canadafag here. 25 should be a bit more than a finger length. For a simple estimate comparison

You pay 40 - 55 in Chicago depending on strain

its good
CT fag reporting in