/sino/ - China/Chinese thread

Last thread died because the OP didn't have any qts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0AlWouVI9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Herro

This gets me thinking. You know what /sino/ needs? A queen like all the other generals. /fr/ has Bouchard, /cum/ has Swift, /tr/ has Anzu, /brit/ has Cara, /mammi/ has Korpi, /ex-yu/ has that black girl, etc. etc.

/sino/ needs monarchy to protect herself.

I nominate 古力娜扎 as our queen.

What is there to even talk about in a China general? They produce no relevant popular culture and there are like five Taiwanese posters on this board

Meh a few natives and a few people with interest is all it takes.

I will only accept a Taiwanese queen

I wish a million Chinese would come across and build high-speed rail for us.

Give 100B to the chinks and connect all the major capitals in Australia and main provincial cities.

Maybe another 100B to replace the metro system in each city with Chinese metros too

Just looked up what Taiwanese people look like, yeah that's not going to work.

大家好. 我没有朋友.

Daily reminder.

我也没有

maybe in 10 years ill be good enough to write a proper response

hoho

有就唔會留喺度啦

lol i know that feel

I left my Blue Ocean Strategy book on the high speed maglev train and now it's gone forever :(

>2017年
>还有兴趣学习华文
为何???

I don't want a girlfriend. Having a girlfriend would imply reciprocation of mutual feelings of love.

I want a fucktoy slave pussy to pound whenever I want and to discard whenever I get tired of it.

I also want property rights for it so that no one else but me can use the pussy.

>obviously never had anyone to love in their life
It's okay though. Love comes like a bullet and hits you where you least expect it. You learn to love love. It comes for us all at one point or another.

unless you're like, really socially awkward and rather pathetic.

But hey.

That's easy.
I met an 18yo who was tired of her family suppressing her. She quickly lost her virginity and started advertising herself online to older men (including me) to be a fuck toy

She just wanted to feel close to power

You still wind up competing with other men to use the cumdumpster.
Ok, you are right. There is a girl that I love. But it is complicated. I don't want to give too much information about her on the Sup Forums because I just don't trust you anons.

One of you subtle and shrewd (城府) fcks might go on a campaign to try and cuck me if you found out just how beautiful, innocent, and pure she is.

>Australian thinks he has power
Don't make me laugh. Oops, too late.

Late reply but

Are you having trouble getting to this girl? I could recommend mutual problem solving, which is almost always effective.

From what I've seen, most "Innocent, pure girls" always have some, while not dark, maybe sad, or unexplainable problem. It's good to try and find this problem, if you may think she has one, and help her with it. Maybe you'll find something in yourself that you didn't know, too. Actually, I can guarantee you will, if this situation is the case.

If it isn't, I don't want to get too pushy and ask for the situation, so I guess it'll just have to be left up to you. I do wish you good luck, user.

What are you doing in Shanghai friendo

thanks for the new word bro
added to anki ;)

>queen of [board]/[general]
Worst meme

why is Taiwanese such weeaboos?

All the girls that give me rub n' tugs are from China

我困了
你们把这个帖子让活下去
maybe the second sentence doesn't make sense
but I sleep

这不是香港,请说普通话,谢谢

>没有女朋友的感觉

If you post more pics of her, I may consider her as my Queen. I'd also consider the girl in the OP.

You're already selling your continent to the Chinese, the least they could do is build you infrastructure

明明是为了可爱的女孩

哈喽,哥们儿。

>香港鬼话
这里是中华人民共和国,同志 ;)

嘻嘻嘻嘻嘻

我的外服

Desperate for sex with a Chinese girl.
Been a week since Ive had any.

Why wont you stand up to your goverment?

dude do you ever know how ugly your waifu is after remove make-up

>Why won't you stand up to your local cartel

American Obsession

在下叩见众卿,不知诸位安否?

>2017年
>仲寫殘體字
>仲舔緊共產黨袋底

What are you doing in Shanghai friendo

>丙申年
>仍无妾

何以生活?

無妻何來妾?