Give me at least one reason why I shouldn't kill myself

Give me at least one reason why I shouldn't kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sLs4XXjt5g
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are none just end it faggot

Suicide doesn't end the pain, is passes on to the ones you love and remains. Take yourself out of the equation and the problem stays.

for her bro

Saty positive and good things will come

dubz babbyyyy

Fresh out of ideas.

Sorry, bro. Better do it!

its not the answer, dont do it. someone out there loves ypou

Fly to syria
Find the nearest Kurdish base
Tell them i wanna join
Go kill ISIS

i will never see her

i haven't splattered my cum on your face yet

that fucking gorgeous face

because
>taking load in the ass from trannies
>smoking weed
that's all I got

Do it faggot!

you're wrong

The chance you might, is worth living for.

To someday slap an asian chick

Think of the guy who is gonna have to clean that mess up?

She looks cute, but you are posting her pictures here too many times, fuck off, thats boring

because if thats you in the pic then i would want you as my gf bc you are very cute..if you are a faggot trap then use your skills to get $$$ to not have a shit life anymore

Because it's too easy and you'll most likely immediately regret it when you get an itch just before you die and you can't scratch it because you're about to die so you live your last second or so in a state of slight discomfort.

oh not a fenon... one reazon you should not kill yourselft? well i dont know get some help and find out, life is probably giving you tons of choices, you just to much of a pussy to see them

it will stop when i become an hero

Because some unlucky fuck will have to pay for you goddam funeral. And that's a burden on them.

I don't care? We are talking about my death, moment when im off this world and owe nobody nothing you idiot.

Well I sure don't have any good reasons for you.

This goddess

who is this bitch anyway?

That's not the kind of thing someone else can tell you. You have to figure out a reason on your own, which you can't do if you're dead.

Nah man do it for her and for the dubz

the one and only

There is so much boipussy you can fuck, so many drugs to try, and so many ways to kill yourself better than just waiting on an imageboard monitoring for a reason to live/die.

Find a hobby to distract yourself on how much life sucks, for me it was college now i'm the happiest iv'e ever been in life. Also your cute, please don't go(:

See what I mean

Suicide will bring you nothing but hell, trust me, i already tried it and nothing was fixed.

atleast livestream while you become an hero

You surely didnt get these pics from the goth thread that lasted over 10 hours last night and well into this morning. Be a little creative user.

It is not your time. Not yet. You are still here and life is hard, but you're gonna live. It is not time to die.

i contributed in that thread

its not about owing somebody it is just some poor slob that is underpaid is gonna have to come over and clean the mess you made up which is just not a decent thing to do all i am saying is if you gonna hero try to find a way to get rid of the corps so nobody is gonna have to deal with that mess.....

So 5 more min and it suicide time?

Ok, so how about being the most fucking selfish thing you could ever do? The people you leave behind have a lifetime to deal with the pain of you killing yourself.

Because the possibility of living life like you truly want is exciting, idk what you fucking want but everyone fantasizes about something and the moment the fantasy becomes reality it's truly wonderful. You will never have another chance to live like you truly want to. Even so what's your rush? Everyone will have his day to die

no one will care if i die

You can become an owl, or even an some girl from an anime

Oh my fucking God, another bullshit thread digging for compliments. In the big scheme of things, no one gives a fuck. If you wanna die and you're serious about it, do it and give us a link to the live stream, if not, get the fuck out. Sick of shit like this.

I'll never see her either but as long as the Internet exists I can look at her

Cleaning this is fun, trust me.

Yup and so did i. Just off yourself so thete is one less person putting this fag shit in other peoples eye sockets.

And might I say the fact that you're somewhat looking for a reason to live shows that even a little bit of you still want to keep on going

>sick of shit like this
>reply in shit like this

Because your mother didnt wreck her cunt to bring you into this world so you could off your self over some pussy. Snap out of it.

OF COURSE I WANNA KEEP GOING. i just see no reason to do it anymore.

That's not true, I'm sure there are a lot of people that won't care

I highly doubt that. Perhaps you think that; or feel that way. There are people in your life that care deeply about you; some you probably don't even know exist. No one lives in a vacuum.

If you want to keep going then you have a reason to do so but you're somewhat confused I'd say

youre gonna die anyway just fuckin wait it out like everyone else. you wont live forever, so if its enviable why ruin the one potential taste of consciousness you will ever get

None of them matter. If I mattered so much women would be lining up to suck my cock. Who gives a shit about love

You give a shit about love, the thought of having someone to share your life with is just enough to make people crazy

wait is this you? i'm a girl and you're gorgeous omg. live for love girl

My life is confusion

Okay....so you really are a selfish prick. Or trolling.
Either way, I'm out.

You only have one shot at life and the ability to make it a good one.

Don't wase it senpai

I haven't seen those tits yet!

Just bite the fucking barrel and squeeze nigger. Dont fucking cock tease us like you tryna be a hero. Fuck.

Everyone's life is confusion. I have seen people married and with kids who don't what to do with their life and don't even know why they got married or followed that path. I'd say most people live their life in confusion.

there are no reasons

it's just idealistic optimism, laziness, or squeamishness to blood that keeps people waking up the next morning and living through another 18 hours til sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sLs4XXjt5g

You know that women and sex doesn't equal happiness, right? If you don't care for love then just look for hookers if you're only looking for some pleasure

Aw yiss.
Based E is Eels.

I've been wanting to do the same, but I can't hurt my family like that. For what reasons do you want to take your life?

Op are you still there?

Because I will never be happy.

That's an assumption

why, because of that girl?

yes it is
i dont really know

You should. You aren't going to, because you're just looking for attention.

Because with patient habituation done continuously enormous changes are possible. Human beings possess more capacity to change, "adapt", than any other creature. It'd be a mighty waste to not use this capacity. Pain is temporary. It will leave you. The consequences of your decisions will not. There is much a life can be sued for.

Because I will be sad if you do.

Why

Quit being a cry baby. Things might not seem ok at the moment or it has been shitty till now but things will only remain bad as long as you let them. I only have one advice for you: FUCK IT. Life is being shitty, fuck it. Things are bad at work? Fuck it. Parents getting a divorce? Fuck it. Can't get a girl? Fuck it! Do something hard to keep your mind off. Work out, jack off, shit do all the drugs Fuck it, you were about to off yourself anyways.

I don't have any energy to do anything

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

Anyone who says fucking bitches doesn't equal happiness is a true cuck

Why i see this girl everywhere lately on /b?

Because she is cute

Then just fuck it and lay there. Do nothing. Take a damn breather you damn pansy.

Yeah, i know, but why are so many people trying to get in contact with her?

Generic. I give it to you she aint ugly but after seeing her over and over again its not like we want to see her anymore.

this

I don't care

Why havent you kys yet?

Her eyes look like ones out of those chinese cartoons.

Unnatural and creepy looking