Who wins Sup Forums?

Who wins Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ_THlReidQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not sure why Goku has is power pole there... But I can only assume based on how they are standing, that he's about to insert it into Supe's ass, then telling it to extend so that Supe's can get off with it.

Superman would beat the fuck out of whoever that complete faggot is

Gohan vs. supergirl
>better question
>who wins Sup Forums

Superman would win a fight because hes super overpowered, Goku is a lot better character however.

Goku and Superman would be bros. They'd spar, but it would always end with a cookout.

Superman might win but goku has way more character

And some friendly brojobs!

the bromance is real

They don't fight, but fuck instead, and make a quarter-saiyan half Vulcan baby (still white).

Nigga please. Even batman who has no superpower made him his bitch

Superman it's invincible, but not evil. So a tie.

how would it end it a tie? the battle would go on untill 1 dies and superman can fight untill the end of the universe, i dont think goku can.

Well superman is so overpowered it wouldnt even be much of a fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4

current canon goku vs current supes

goku wins everytime

>Vulcan

This

Superman, I saw it on Deathbattle.

Superman doesn't stand a chance.

didnt they say that spiderman would beat batman too?
I'm sorry, but no

goku right now is near universal level buster and mftl
superman right now is large planet level and also mftl but only in flight speed
so current goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>current superman

pre-crisis supes beats current goku.
ssj2 goku is enough to beat post crisis supes
thought robot supes solos the db universe

screwattack is a ie

Superman isn't Spock or a graphical API.

Once Goku got together all the Chaos Emeralds and went Super Sonic Superman wouldn't stand a chance.

Superman goes evil like every other saturday when he's not dying.
There's more than enough precedent for them to fight.

Bump.

did you even watch the second battle they made? they based none of it on the pre crisis superman, he still posesses infinite power, superman really cant lose unless there is kryptonite involved.

Superman wins and if you disagree you are just in denial, i would agree any day that Goku is a LOT better character, i never even liked superman, but superman doesnt belong in versus matches because he cant lose.

Superman would win because he's as strong as the plot demands him to be.

depends on the tier of Superman and how you interpret Goku's power. Akira was incompetent with their powers

Superman.
Death Battle summarized it best.
Goku's thing is overcoming the limits of his enemies, but Superman has no limits.

current superman vs current goku, goku has limits, superman doesnt.

all that shit they exaggerated and taken out of context
superman is not infinite

We do. I can't even begin to Imagine a place where the two most powerful beings on the planet were actually benevolent beings who only fought against evil and injustice.

>goku has limits
it's an infinite "surpassing limits" growth
>superman doesnt
that isn't true either. and definitely not with the current Superman
it all really depends on the way we analyze this. i can prove that both would win

also this

then how does he lift something with infinite mass or fly millions of times faster than the speed of light?
You just like Goku too much to admit that he wouldnt win, i like Goku too but i value honesty.

shit bitch

Goku will never reach infinite, they would never write him that way, Superman however has always been infinite and they need to tone him down because people arent that interested in him and hes overpoweredness.

So Superman just lost all credibility.

Goku can blow up a planet... so obviously Goku...

Goku vs Hulk is a much better fight.
Fuck screwattack.

Goku 0-60 against Hulk 0-60.
Because we all know that Supes's 60 is Prime and that shit is godly.

Batman beat superman, therefore goku can beat superman....

And superman can literally punch dimensions apart

>just
Superman has been unbelievably weak as often as he's been unbelievably strong.
That's what happens when you're written by different people.
Just look at dragonball super. No consistency.

Yeah no that movie sucked and was complete bullshit

It depends on the Superman, whether it be Flashpoint, Pre-Crisis, etc. and which Saga of Goku we're talking about.

But no matter how strong he gets, Goku will never beat Cosmic Armor rendition of Supes, no way no how in Goku's life.

Ayy lmao.

ikr, none of that is considered if they both fight at their prime, if they dont then what timeline do we take them from?

Child goku vs precrisis superman? God goku vs a movie superman?

It used to be superman. But now Goku is a god, so goku wins now.

>doesn't think batman would get fucked by spider-man
>wtf.jpg

All the fuckers saying thay batman beat super, so goku should beat him are basically saying:
batman == goku

in a one on one fight, on the spot, goku would beat batman.

but give it a few days and batman would (probably) beat goku (probably not, lets be honest).

So basixally ur admitting that goku > batman, but defending goku v supes?
idk where ur head at

>Superman however has always been infinite
Sup Forums would kill you for this

Sup Forums are a bunch of cunts

What the fuck are you saying

Yes, but can Batman defeat Goku?

>daily reminder superman is a cuck

pretty much this

but they know their shit, user

edit: cuz suped would beat gokus ass to shit.

Superman gets put down if he is damaged, Goku wakes up when he's damaged.

if goku dosent have kryptonite he simply cant beat superman. superman is soo stupid overpowerd that unless kryptonite is around he is god.

They're both shitty and overpowered heroes, the only difference is that Goku has to keep pushing himself to up his limits, while Superman power has no limits
/Thread

not all of them

DC comics.

>not the lore i like so its bullshit

>canon

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ_THlReidQ

enough to spot any bullshit and call you a retard for it

This.

They're right

Spidey knocks his fucking head off

superman vs hulk.

Now thats a fight i want to see.

Dude, I thought the same, but spider man winning makes a fuckton of sense. Batman is not invincible.

DBZ Goku, Superman would win

After super came out, Goku would win.

That easy.

>Vulcan

Kek
This

All Goku needs is some kryptonite, or block out the sun. tf you idiots talking about?

Basically this.

The only reason that superman would lose is because Goku is a douche and at some point he would push himself to the point where he would piss off superman and he would stop being a boy scout and then he'd just kill him.

Goku can grow stronger indefinitely, Superman has no limits to his power. Superman just keeps himself in check, Goku has to somehow find a way to 'summon' the power necessary to defeat his enemies. Superman just 'has' infinite power and fights to keep it in line.

Goku wouldn't fight to his full extent unless it was some evil form of Superman. Maybe evil Superman could rush Goku down before he manages to reach a sufficient power level, but the scaling of powers between universes is retarded.
Ignoring retarded power levels ( infinite power oh he's invincible blah blah ) I give it to Goku for the fact that he has spent almost his entire life training martial arts.

It's not canon

If we're using movie versions though, it's only fair to mention picrelated.

First fight, superman wins.

Second fight, goku murders his faggot ass with his glorious golden saiyan cock.

This

>Lifted infinity

Literally nowhere did it state that the book OR eternity was infinite weight.

The book had infinite pages, BUT if the pags got thinner as the book went on, even an infinite amount could have a finite mass.

Same thing with Eternity, it's an abstract being, nowhere did it state he lifted infintiy.

Not to mention both things are in the realm of "magic" and full of fuckery.

If Superman was truly infinite, he would never have to try, never exert himself at anything, ever. He'd be like One punch man.

But the simple FACT that he does (and even gets beat by the likes of darkseid) proves that he is not infinite.

Faggot not understanding how DBZ works.

This thread is better than 90% of the daily threads i see on Sup Forums

Goku is constantly "pressing his limits".
Superman has none. He'd out strengthen Goku. Burn through any of his Kii attacks with his lazer eyes. Or just run through him.

He has super Breath blow the fuckingwater you fucking space retard

....goku. this is fact

If goku can defeat a god, he can defeat superman.

that was such a disappointing movie.

the reader OP, the reader wins

Really? I thought it was delighfully autistic.

Live action DBZ is a stupid idea

Goku, he blows up the sun draining supermans powers then kamehamehas superman into oblivion. Then he teleports all of earth to another solar system.

>if the pages got thinner
What do you base this on? Why would the pages get thinner?

>people saying Superman lost to X so Goku would win
And Goku lost to Radditz, what's your point?

Why wouldn't they?

They literally tell you nothing about the book. Just that it has infinite pages. But what if it's magic? (which is pretty much a given). If it was truly infinite, and Superman (and shazam) lifted it, then why do they EVER have a problem with anything? .If they're infinite, nothing is ever a problem.

The fact that they struggled, and have struggled with non-infinite things as well, proves that the book was not infinite, and neither are they.

Because someone truly infinite would not struggle.

Does goku shave his pubes guys?

And if he doesn't, do they turn golden when he goes super?

but that was literally the start of Dragon Ball Z you ninny

What version of Superman are we talking about here?

The only reason Goku exists is Superman.

>This doesnt mean Goku cant beat superman