The Kino is Rising

>Domestic Total
Captain America: Civil War - 295.8 mil.
Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice - 328.2 mil.

>Foreign Total
CW - 645 mil. (USD)
DoJ - 520 mil. (USD)

>World Wide Total
CW - 940.8 mil.
DoJ - 868.8 mil.

>Days in Release
CW - 10
DoJ - 52

Quantifiable proof of Marvel supremacy

DC BTFO

>tfw I was expecting BvS to be shit but even then I thought Civil War would end up at 800-900 million and BvS would break 1 billion

Who's willing to bet that Civil War tops Dong of Justice in domestic total by the end of this coming weekend?

If anything this just goes to show that Chinks are the ones ruining the film industry.

The usual drop would be what, 50%?
So yeah, it probably will

Didn't DoJ have that one Asian actress who is there to pander to the Asian market?

this shit isn't kino tho

I've got 940.8 million ways to disagree with you, friend.

I'd be more willing to listen to arguments along those lines if dcucks hadn't made a point, after Civil War failed to beat BvS on opening night, of stating that better films make more money.

>Civil War is now sitting at $940 mil worldwide and will easily past $1 billion within the week, surpassing rival film Batman v Superman's worldwide gross in just 3 weeks of release.

How is it possible for DC to fuck up THIS badly???

>implying box office reflects the quality of film
>dcucks
it is also shit
>made a point
>shit failed to beat shit on opening night
>better films make more money
Quality of film is determined by it's cinematographic value, only very high quality film can be called kino. Examples of kino: Battleship Potemkin, Bicycle Thieves, The Gold Rush, The Grand Illusion, The Passion of Joan of Arc, Greed, Citizen Kane, Intolerance, City Lights, Le Million.

I guess that, despite having a stronger initial showing, DC's Dong just doesn't have any staying power.

Also can't seem to rally. One shot and then they're done, that's the DC way.

BvS had like a million paid off critics to fight against and STILL made 900M. On the other hand we know how good Marvel flicks hold up against critics (Fant4stic, Hulk etc)

>cinematographic
Fuck off, narrative trumps all. Pretty films with no plot are the epitome of Snyder's work, and he's not kino.

>BvS had like a million paid off critics to fight against
No evidence for this at all.

it was only the second movie in the DCU also Captain Fagmerica needed Iron Manlet and his buddies to even get those numbers

>Exhibit 1: CW is shit
>Exhibit 2: AoU is even worse
>Exhibit 3: the two of them have fresh scores on RT

Evidenced as fuck brah

That's just your opinion, though.

That's not evidence.

>cites own opinion as evidence
>uses citation to support other opinions
Not sure you know how evidence works, famalam

>narrative trumps all.
Read a book then nigger

Opinion may actually be used evidence when it's objectively correct, i.e. this case

The red line is LITERALLY but fucking the green line.

>What does this mean?

Has CW even opened in ChingyChongChong yet?

Nah. A shitpost is still a shitpost, m8. Defend your claim or fuck off, your fiat don't mean shit.

Snyder
>muh deep shitpile

Films that entertain>films that are obsolete

Yup. It's worldwide.

kek

dcucks, when will they learn?

AHAHAHAB

>muh paid critics
>muh conspiracy
So, does Disney pay people to go see this movie? Do they pay extra if you see it more than once?

Is Disney just a giant money-laundering scheme for our jewish rotheschild white anglo saxon protestant feminist lizard black lives media matters military industrial mens rights hallmark EU chinese russian oligarch overlords?

>kids flick getting more money than real kino
what's new?

There's real kino out in the theaters right now? What is it?

>muh kino
Buzzwords for pretentious kiddies

It makes them feel special, kinda like when my autistic nephew yells out pokemon names at the TV, so you let them have their fun.

The Dong will fall, user, and it will never rise again.