Hanging out, smoking weed and messing with Go. White to move

Hanging out, smoking weed and messing with Go. White to move.

----------
somafm.com/missioncontrol/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(game)

scientificamerican.com/article/how-the-computer-beat-the-go-master/

youtube.com/watch?v=s5BkNNXPz6Q

Other urls found in this thread:

radiolab.org/story/91508-morality/
youtube.com/watch?v=IoyToHOWSV8
youtube.com/watch?v=rpi-dqDaUMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what's up \b\ro

Just mspaint in some moves

Anons, give this a listen sometime

radiolab.org/story/91508-morality/

>somafm

good on ya, bruh

>Secret Agent and Underground80s

I think I know who you are

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyToHOWSV8

Haha, maybe. Give me a hint of who you think I am.

>Consider first the case of Wilma. Wilma has decided to have a baby. She goes to her doctor for a checkup and the doctor tells her that there is some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that as things now stand, if Wilma conceives, her child will have a disability. The doctor cannot say precisely what the disability will be, but she can tell Wilma three things about it. First, it will be the kind of disability that clearly has a substantially negative impact on a person’s quality of life. This could be because of features intrinsic to the disability itself, because Wilma’s society discriminates against or fails to sufficiently accommodate people with the disability, or because of some combination of these reasons. Second, even if it is possible for a life to be worse than no life at all, this particular disability will clearly not be so serious as to render the child’s life worse than no life at all. So while the disability will be considerably far from trivial, the child’s life will nonetheless clearly be worth living. Finally, the disability will be irreversible. There will be no way to eliminate it or to mitigate its effect.

> The good news is that Wilma can prevent this from happening. If she takes a tiny pill once a day for two months before conceiving, her child will be perfectly healthy. The pill is easy to take, has no side effects, and will be paid for by her health insurance. Fully understanding all of the facts about the situation, Wilma decides that having to take a pill once a day for two months before conceiving is a bit too inconvenient and so chooses to throw the pills away and conceive at once. As a result of this choice, her child is born with a significant and irreversible disability.

Now, did Wilma do something wrong by deciding to conceive now, rather than waiting and taking the pill?

is that bug eating tree pussy?

Wouldn't you if you were a bug and found tree pussy? Think about it, jesus.

Oops, misnamed file

"I can follow my intellectual pursuits"

youtube.com/watch?v=rpi-dqDaUMw