Alright, what does everyone think of him? recent twitter goings-on aside

alright, what does everyone think of him? recent twitter goings-on aside

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PIvuYCW4rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Professional shit-stirrer. Entertaining at times but adds nothing to the discussion.

I agree. he plays his followers very well

just another symbol of the death of political discourse and the end of the western enlightenment.

We should raid Twitter for cership

lol cership

how appropriate

I feel retarded, been watching political vids like him owning feminists for months, but only yesterday realized he's gay.

nailed it

hes kind of a troll, kind of douchey, but he seems to know some what hes talking about. theres worse out there

huh?

He's a faggot that needs to be thrown off a building and stoned to death.

I miss this type of Stephen Colbert

He's entertaining but he's a really terrible debater tbh

Also he's not alt-right he just thinks he is because he shares an audience with Sup Forums

He's always talking about sucking black cock though

I missed that

>he's not alt-right he just thinks he is

you mean because he's not racist enough?

makes some good points plus he knows how to convey and back them up properly

unfortunately he is a grade A troll though and wants to be taken serious at the same time

He is a product of the libtards as a means to fire back in a way that is just as annoying as they are.

remember when he shit on gamers a ton and then realized he could profit off of them during his experience with #gamergate. and his followers dont even get that they're being played

No, because racism isn't on a left/right spectrum.

Learn2politics

I think he's right about the left controlling the media and using political correctness to impact free speech

Because there's nothing 'alternative' about his politics. He's just a typical mainstream right-wing guy who says edgy shit and calls himself 'alt-right' to get attention

I think I don't know who that is. I keep updating the thread hoping somone will just say who he is or provide enough context for me to figure it out, but nothing yet. Looks a little like Zach Morris. Is he Zach Morris?

Milo Yiannopolous

Yup. I feel this seems to describe the whole Sup Forums, MRA, Red Pill thing going on lately:

Smart enough to call out the left on their bullshit, but useless in just about every other aspect

Also
>Breitbart writer
>To be taken seriously on anything
>EVER

I think that 90% of his shit includes trolling but he does bring evidence and statistical facts to 50% of those trollings. I love him because it's fun to see him troll and its nice to see someone speaking facts on certain matters which no one wants to dare poke at. It's very neat to see him debate feminists and sjws because his homosexuality seems like an unfair advantage. He could call a woman a cunt on screen, giggle about it like a schoolgirl, and feminists would lose their shit but can't do anything for fear of oppressing the poor gay man.

Useless idiot, self-hating queen who says anything he suspects Sup Forums will like and makes bank by doing so.

you might know him as the retard who showed up at the white house to demand his twitter verification checkmark back.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PIvuYCW4rg

>if the media and politicians won't protect us

I assume he means from scary muslims, which is why he's going to vote straight-ticket for the explicitly anti-gay party.