STONER WEED 420 DUDE THREAD

STONER WEED 420 DUDE THREAD

what's everyone smoking/cooking/eating?

im making some canabutter myself

Other urls found in this thread:

the420shack.com/2011/01/how-to-tell-if-your-smoking-moldy-weed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE

waiting for my dealer to drop off a gram so i can fuck this girl. seriously i'm keeping her waiting and this nigga still hasn't shown up yet he said he was coming to my house 20 minutes ago and this girls ready to fuck now. jesus christ i'm having a panic attack.

why don't you just fuck her and have a smoke after?

nothing, because some punk ass bitch smoked the last of my green.

whatever.

I just got a new glass bong i am smoking 4 strain mix and tomorrow i am gonna do a crazy experiment with shrooms and salvia at the same time....

This is how i grind my weed

>Smoking
"Billion Dollar" Indica

>Eating
Probably either some Popcorn Shrimp, or a French Bread Pizza

canabutter incoming

I don't know if that's the dumbest for smartest thing I've seen.

scraped my grinder clean of keef and filled up my MFLB with it

because she likes to fuck while high, and so do i. it's pretty essential to our relationship i just hope this nigger doesn't fuck things up.

1 second literally a press of the button its magical

IT's been weird the bud iv'e been grinding up lately has been really sticky but i get no keef from it. it sucks yo.

Everyone I know who smokes uses a coffee grinder to chop, Pretty standard here if you smoke a decent mount of weed often

Stonerbros I just picked this up and had a few concerns.

When I first smelled the bud it smelled different, like weed with a hint of musty piss. I just figured it just must be a strain I'm not used to.

Went to go smoke it and it tasted as bad as it smells. The first few pulls then it went away. Still tastes funny though. But I'm using my handheld vape, which usually tastes really good. I've picked up from this person several times and it's been consistent.

Does the weed have mold? Not sure if that's purple piff or mold or if the yellow/ white spots ae mold or the normal opening of the bud. Could it be the weed was grown in a smelly house?

It's probably because it's really sticky that you're not, you get a lot of keef from really dry bud. That or it's all just sticking to your fingers because you handle it too much, unlikely that one though

Another angle

the420shack.com/2011/01/how-to-tell-if-your-smoking-moldy-weed.html

That looks like bud rot and yes, it smells different. Easiest way to tell, take off the buds and look at the stem, if the stem on any of the buds is quite weak/has those spots on it, you've got mold.

You can still smoke it just fine (definitely helps you're vaping and not using combustion) but keep it in a dry area and smoke it as fast as possible, the longer you leave it the more it will spread/reduce the potency due to destroying the bud.

Thanks for the info

Bud rot. That sounds disgusting. Should I bring it back to where I bought it from?

Toking on some of this lovely strain - it's WW family, resinous as fuck and just reached perfection in the jars.

Just have to wait until I get home from work...

walk me through this?
looks really interesting

Looking for some opinions.

Been smoking pretty much everyday for 5 years, like .5 g a day. Havent smoked in 1 month currently. Going to smoke again in about 3 days and going to be smoking just 1 gram throughout like 3 days. Will i pass a drug test about 2-3 weeks after that?

I am in good shape and exercise pretty much everyday. I do weights and run at least 1 mile a day.

Pfff drug tests

> "You tested positive for cannabis user"
> "Yeah I spent the weekend in Colorado, getting baked off my face"

The stem was a bit weak. No spots though... So is bud rot mold?

Basically every stoner in aus goes to kmart for these, yet they all still smoke with tobacco cause every1 here is a dumbcunt