Why haven't we Americans colonized Australia yet?

Why haven't we Americans colonized Australia yet?

They only have a population of 23.5 million and most(if not,all) citizens aren't allowed to bare arms. It would be soooo easy. We could send in the people of NY and maybe a few fags from
texas for the extra man-power to completely obliterate them. Shit would be soo cash. Aussie fags wouldn't stand a chance.

>What is the commonwealth

>Travel to the death continent
>Spiders bite you
>Snakes bite you
>Ocean shit bites you
>Damn criminals that live there sneak up when you're sleeping and steal your liver so they can drink more

Yeah, good luck with that

That NATO stuff.

my american education forbids me from learning this in school

what is a commonwealth?

Fuck off cunt

Australia isn't even near the atlantic kek
I'm black. My people come from africa and shit. We could handle it.

You're probably being sarcastic but..it's the group of countries that have Queen Elizabeth II as their monarch. So UK, Canada, Australia etc

We have no oil
Our portion sizes are smaller than yours
Why would you want to invade?

Besides, America has a mass shooting so often, there'd probably be a mass shooting in the 22 hours it takes to fly here.

New Zealanders are already invading us. Best hurry if you want a slice of the pie or they will have it all

I really did not know this.

hahaha Canada still owned by the britbongs hahahahahahaha
We want your Emu's. We will weaponize them and send them to conquer the middle east and Mongolia. Plus you got some nice women. And we need a place to crash once yellowstone erupts.
We will kick them out.

You'd have to be trying to invade a country on the otherside of the world while fighting Canada and being engaged by the British Navy. You yanks may be powerful but you'll stretch yourselves too thin and lose.

>while fighting Canada on your own soil*

Kek what are they gonna do? Throw maple syrup and bacon at us? The brits? We have more nukes than they do. We can eaaasily mop the floor with them. We did it before and we'll easily do it again

You cant just go 'hurr we have nukes'. Nukes didnt help you in Iraq or Vietnam. Britain has nuclear defence systems and an advanced navy and airforce that would stop any direct attack. The Canadians fought hard and bravely in WW2 and Britain has one of the top armies in the world. A bunch of farmers gave you guys trouble, how do you think you'd fair against the Royal Marines?

Except when you pick a fight with the Brits, you'l have to deal with their best friend France, and by extension the entire EU. Plus Putin will finally have an excuse to nuke the shit out of you. You'll start WW3 and you'll lose badly.

But don't worry, none of that's going to happen anyway. Your government loves us too much to try anything retarded.

Americans are to pussy to deal with our animals. Drop bears would fuck their yank shit up.

This. America may have an entire zerg rush's worth of forces, but they're not the ones who are famous for having the best navy in the world and an air force that comes damn close.

Long live the motherfucking queen.

The truth is, we already kinda control them like a colony, just like Canada. So why bother?

>Except when you pick a fight with the Brits, you'l have to deal with the occasionally reluctant other half in the hilarious odd couple, France.
FTFY

kek

i've seen niggas jump from cockroaches, like bitch please just sit down and eat your watermelone

>having the best navy in the world

Lol.

Come out of the 19th century.

bruh calm down poms lost that title in ww2

It's funny how oblivious Americans are to the fact that pretty much the entire world hates you and your shitty way of life. So go shoot up another school, eat another burger and die of diabetes please and thank you.
P.s stay the fuck away from Australia, our country shit all over yours.

If you want to try and claim our title then go right ahead. Oh wait, you can't.

Sad but true
Invading your ally... How about you show how strong you actually are by invading Syria. I know it means getting shot by the guns you gave ISIS, but still...

You tards are more likely to crash or 'friendly fire' yourselves to death.

'Bear' arms you fucking seppo illiterate.

Shit even some trees here will kill you. This land is full of shit to kill you. Some days when I really think about it I don't want to go out of the house coz of all the shitthat would kill me

Not to mention ISIS will have a field trip terrorizing a war-ridden America. Second 9/11 when?

>Long live the motherfucking Queen
Who is practically immortal I might add. Where will you be during the Platinum Jubilee?

Because the men there wear those stupid fucking tight shorts and dumbass hats.

Can't do shit when we have Bindi.

Australia is 80% pyscho bogan cunts who just run you over in your car, 8% bikies who have all our guns anyway and 1% asians/yuppies/ faggots/misc surfies shitheads.

I'd love to send some central coast or south west sydney surfers meth heads into war, AUGs with meth pipes that head the bowl while the gun shoots just sending non stop reloading non stop twirling non stop ice breakers and hot chips we would be fucking indestructible just Kerser and hardstyle mix CDs from 2003

Is that what Steve's daughter is up to now?

>80%
>8%
>1%
mathed well

Naval battles dont just involve standing in a line and shooting at each other. The British navy has a proud history and even though it's smaller would hobble the yank fleet so you couldnt get enough troops to invade Oz.

Abos as 'human' shields too.

There isn't very much to gain from invading Australia. Sure, sea ports would be nice, but most of the continent is uninhabitable.

It should remain a shithole just as it is.

The question is, when will Indonesia will crush Australia and just take it over for Islam without even trying very hard.

A shithole with better quality of life than the US
Good shit

Whenever they want to feel the Queen's scepter up their ass.

that's right my man.

she does american idol shit in tight costume.

Crockey mate. I'd let her take a gabba' inmy natural habitat roight?

AND SHE JuST TuRNED 18!!! YAAAAASSS

no way man they would be key to winning. after the ammo and shit is gone they can use boomerangs to fuck up the enemies, they could so primitive on that shit. meth heads just take their weapons and they run, abbos track them down overnight while the meth heads go and smash and grab another ice breaker load from the nearest 7 11 and scab money for hot chips and twisties. the bikies would be on board chain dragging ATMs out of walls in rural towns so we've got control of all the finances. eventually we'd have nothing left and the aboriginal primitive knowledge of the land would be key to winning

>Government that bans movies and games and courses what media your exposed to
>Restrictive gun control laws with higher crime rate
>Literally just an uninhabitable shit hole

Yeah, way better than America

oh mate check them fkin thighs out, cant even imagine the beef flaps shes got on that tight moote

It's simple, send a small team into the fosters brewery, add poison, down goes most of the population.

Literally never seen a Fosters on the tap at the local pub...

>Less niggers

>free health care
>public schools that provide an actual education
>affordable tertirary education
>minimum wage per hour $17.70 plus no working for tips bullshit

nice try faggot

Australia always ranks above USA in quality of life studies.

>it's the group of countries that have Queen Elizabeth II as their monarch

No, they're not, you retard.

Botswana, Brunei, Cameroon, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, Vanuatu, and Zambia are all members of the Commonwealth but don't have Queen Elizabeth II as their monarch.

>Government that bans movies and games and courses what media your exposed to
Isn't that a good thing, I don't want my son playing some fucked up psycho game
>Restrictive gun control laws with higher crime rate
You know how hypocritical this is
>Literally just an uninhabitable shit hole
You know the whole country isn't just sun and sand, dipshit

>Sierra leone
Wooohoo oh oh

>You know the whole country isn't just sun and sand, dipshit

Correction, it's neighbourhoods with astroturf and irrigation, THEN sun and sand.

but really any geography is better than the shithole of California, which i live in. (18.3 degrees in perth, while it's 38 degrees here, FFS)

>more than 2000 americans died in afghanistan
>41 australians died. Clearly better trained
>australia is an island
>Best navy in the world for this reason
>China has our back
>NZ has our back
>Phillis have our back

Good luck, and hows that 19 billion dollar debt going for you?
Is it hurting your quality of living? Is it creating such a stressful environment that you have daily mass shootings and killer cops?
You can thank your gangsterment for that.

>Why haven't we Americans colonized Australia yet?

Because you can't even find Canada on a map.