For the past 5 years my penis has been continuously growing. I went from 16cm to 19cm...

For the past 5 years my penis has been continuously growing. I went from 16cm to 19cm, and it's also getting progressively thicker too, I'd say it's getting thicker faster than it's getting longer.

While this sounds awesome, it's getting painful everytime I masturbate or get overly excited. Often wake up with my glans sore and swollen too. Sperm volume has decreased a lot.

Should I seek a doctor? I don't do any penis enlargement shit.

Shit dude IDC if it hurts send some my way soft I'm like 2.5 inches hard I'm like 5

Adrenal cancer. Look it up.

Probably having a huge dick-spurt mate, hence the pain
If it doesn't go then see a doctor but all in all you should make the most of it and be proud

Are you trolling or really this stupid?

If not trolling then how old are you

Honestly is not that great user. A prostitute turned me down user. A prostitute. A fucking prostitute, said my dick was too big.

Also a lotta girls feel attracted to big dicks, but when push comes to shove they can't handle it. My 2 girlfriends bailed out on me.

dude
need sauce.

Why's you foreskin attach to your dick head in that one spot.

It still doesn't feel right man. Like I wanna be able to pass the butt cheeks. I'm in love with girls with a huge ass. Im just afraid they will just laugh at me.

Not trolling. I'm 25 and while I could understand it growing a bit from when I was 18 or something, it should've stopped a while ago. It's starting to worry me.

But shouldn't it have stopped after I got out of puberty? Also I'm talking about pain like if I grabbed the base and pushed all the blood up the shaft to the glans really hard, except I don't do that. Really hurting.

Yaknow I'm not quite sure. I always thought that was normal. Doctor didn't finish the job. Mom got a half off discount I suppose.

> it's getting painful everytime I masturbate or get overly excited. Often wake up with my glans sore and swollen too. Sperm volume has decreased a lot.

How often do you jerk off?

Ever afraid it might rip during some rough sex?

3-5 times a day.

Hell no i work alot with my hands I have crazy iron forearms and hand strength I beat the everliving Christ out of the thing and it's not even hurt once.

That's why it hurts, dumbass

>3-5 times a day
well, theres your problem.. you gotta do it at least 10 times
(source, i had this problem)

BUT WHY IS IT GROWING ANONS

And why the fuck is my sperm flow decreasing? I've always jerked off this much and I used to shower the walls with jizz, now only a few drops tickle out.

Well that's a relief. That would personally bother me. I forgot the name of the piece that connects under the shaft and head but I've always been worried about that ripping during sex. I've heard it can happen.

my doc told me i wasnt tugging my thomas enough (user who told you to fap at least 10 times a day)

Try edging for a few hours and see if the amount increases.

thats called a skin bridge, i had mine removed last summer via a minor operation

It's called puberty!

You'll be fine once you're out of your teens.

There are chances but there super low. I also forgot to mention I dry beat so that adds to the chances of my shit ripping. Think of how hard it is to tear skin. It's almost impossible at the levels of sex. Put dick in pusi it not rip.

you got penis cancer user

>16 - 19 cm
> too big

>I beat the everliving Christ out of the thing
Found your problem, bud. Dunno about the growing part though. Ask a doctor.

Dude. Chill with the fapping for a few days. Your sperm will return and your meat will retreat

really depend how thick we are talking about here.

I'm 15 cm but shit, I have about the thickness of a soda can, I've been called "too big".

> the elusive soda man