Well, 4chins

Well, 4chins

It appears the DNC/Hillary Clinton have been against Bernie Sanders from the beginning. Wikileaks just published 20,000 e-mails and the shitstorm is now reaching epic proportions.

Thoughts?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Faf1ch7Q9XE
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Democratic National Convention starts in just next week. The city of Philadelphia are planning for 1 million 'protesters' but only expect 200,000 to show up.

Maybe we could reinvigorate the process and send 5 million people to have our fucking voices heard?

Imagine if Bernie announced on stage that he is running as a 3rd party candidate. How epic.

>3103▶
>Well, 4chins

Can we vote for conditions on the presidency? Could we put forth a constitutional ammendment that any and all presidential candidates must subject themselves to a public bukkakke'ing of facts rebutting stupid shit they've said before they're allowed on TV?

Un-fucking believeable you idiots don't know that all political leaders are corrupt as shit. I've known this shit since I was a child.

3rd part with Bernie vs Hillary would only secure a Trump win. It would split the liberal vote. No Trump voter is going to vote Bernie or Hillary.

Thought the bernfags would be gone by now

>It appears the DNC/Hillary Clinton have been against Bernie Sanders from the beginning
Wow, I'm so surprised, please tell me more surprising things that everyone else totally didn't already know.

This guy gets it.
This has happened at least thrice already.

Doubt it. Trump would needlessly destroy his own momentum with how retarded and unpolished he is.

don't like democracy do you?

mmm butthurt.

Sorry cuck, he backed shillary.

Eurofag here to laugh at how fucked you guys are.

so

Hesrightyouknow.jpeg

How do wikileaks niggas get info like this?
Don't government officials use secure systems for communication?

right

So he ended the momentum of his supporters. If he ran now he would have maybe half the steam and would look like a flip flopping bitch.

ask hillary

Euro Anthem after Brexit: youtube.com/watch?v=Faf1ch7Q9XE

Not if Hillary's in charge!

sure kid

If Hillary had anything to do with it, it was done through Hotmail.

Ralph Nader.

So Hillary was against the person she was running against for the Democratic nomination. Why am I surprised?

Kek shillary is so dedicated. I bet we get 9-11 2.0 to distract us from this shit. Wait for it. Clintons love to blow shit up to divert yer attention away from scandals..

And let me guess... youre also against the government dumping dihydrogen monoxide into water sources.

As surprising as finding out "reputable" news sites like Politico had writers sending their stories to the DNC prior to printing.

And this is a bad thing why?

>weak bait
>hurr durr the system is evil

It's a matter of choosing which one you think might do the last shittiest job, you can't just childishly dismiss all politicians as corrupt to justify not voting.

Because niggers will incite a race war. Not that the police don't have superior firepower.

im an ex bernie democrat voting for trump. Times are tough.

comes as no surprise to anyone paying attention to the chair from the start. the dnc didn't do too much to hide it

Sorry guys, the trumpfag here is right. Just because it's not the result you wanted doesn't make it any less valid.

Everyone thinks democracy is brilliant, until it doesn't go their way.

>completely missed the coup in Turkey

Well he is the most democrat politician running.

Same here, I considered moving to Germany but now that the Muslims have invaded it seems that's no longer an option.

No one should be surprised.
Our political system has been poisoned by money to the extent that the Democratic and Republican nominees are selected before the primaries really get underway. Using freedom as a buzzword, we've created a system which will only end up fucking the people who it was created by.

Go us. We're so fucking smart.

Let them. Every other subclass of non nigger American has superior firepower.

Eurofag here.

Why does it matter that the DNC was against Sanders? Sid they break the law or something?

screen shot it faggot that link does not go to anything you stupid fuck

It wouldn't even really matter, you could toss a rock into their ranks and the chimps would scatter.

>Our political system has been poisoned by money to the extent that the Democratic and Republican nominees are selected before the primaries really get underway.

And that's why Jeb Bush is now the Republican nominee.

yes you can
not voting is a vote of no confidence in the system as a whole.
It's not like your vote actually counts for anything. When you calculate cost (in time researching/following candidates and going to vote) per impact on the vote (factoring in district, gerrymandering, state, delegates, superdelegates, how often they ignore their vote, congress, senate, etc) only an idealistic moron would think voting for a president is worth doing.

This shit's not democracy. It's a republic.

they are supposed to be impartial to candidates and beholden to voters will.

The fact that they were basically united in their efforts to shut down bernie shows that not only were they heavily biased, they were willing to use their influence to manipulate the outcome.

I justify not voting because the voting machines are programmed with the winner before you go to the polls. How you like that.

Srce: told by a friend of a CEO of company that provides voting machines.

He only said she would be the Democratic nominee. He didn't surrender his delegates. He is going to be speaking at the DNC. There are going to be massive protests going on outside the event.

The perfect storm has arrived.

>inb4 false flag

I read a bit of an email by searching "Hillary" and it would seem the dems don't have their shit together. I even read a part that says they acknowledge that trumps prolly gonna win. Not even exaggerating.

>Same here.

Not really, it just highlights how corrupt the party system is.

spoken like a good little slave.

I prefer to throw my rocks at 1500 fps out of the barrel of a Glock G22 or at 1140 fps from a Glock G43

Al Gore lost the election because he is the cuckmeister.

Ralph Nader was actually pretty cool. 2 choices is fucking retarded and there is no logic suppporting any candidate at any level who is bought by a corporation.

The democratic process will never work.
Literally nothing that anybody says who is bough is worth shit.

Only free, open and transparent government will work for the people.

Kek

We told you the Democratic party was corrupt. You called us racists. Just like every single other day.

Huh.

i fucking wish he does but honestly the jews are cucking everyone into thinking they will be racist if they vote for him so idk

>Unironically supporting Bernie
I shiggy diggity

Honest question, but is there a chance that neither Killery or Doland gets enough votes to win the Presidency? That all 50 states will split between them and a third party to the point where no one actually gets enough votes to get elected?

Laughing eurofag again. Do you really think shit is gonna go down? Your life probably won't change much besides paying more or less.

"We"

>believes everything CNN, MSNBC, CBS and FoxNews tells him

Americans have nearly no differences. The media tells us we are all different and hate each other and 60-70% of the population buys into the niggerdom.

Don't cry Bernouts, vote for Gary!
It's time America gets to feel the Johnson!
Johnson/Weld 2016 because fuck the shitty choices they're forcing us to make. Trump and HIllary? More like 2 sides to the same shit coin.

It isn't that bad. They're trying for sure. But they're failing miserably.

Have you heard the texan donors describe meeting with Jeb? They aren't exactly the most discriminating bunch (they thought the rest of the candidates were great), and they were like, Jeb is a bumbling retard and has no chance of getting through a debate. They pulled support early, and he was done.

>12th amendment

Basically the Senate elects the next president if no candidate gets the 270 electoral votes needed.

At the RNC there was a vote to get rid of the electoral system and go to a majority vote. It was voted against.

The colorado caucus left.

What did mainstream media report?
>THEY LEFT AFTER FOOD ORDERS WERE CALLED

Fucking goddamnit America is so stupid.

This. It's a divide and conquer scheme set up by the media and theyre making billions off it.

Watched him on Joe Rogan's podcast.
Believe mostly what he says and is into.
>most unenergetic, uninteresting man in the world.

He'll enjoy that 1% votes he manages to scramble towards.

And they would have to choose between one of the candidates running, correct? Jesus fuck, that would take eons for the autistic children in the senate to decide on someone.

In every election since WWI, the candidate who spends the most money wins.

Thankfully, "Citizens United" blew the doors wide open on buying power without any accountability whatsoever, so that helps.

Good timing...I mean, job, republicans...err..I mean, wikileaks.

>considered moving to Europe

just leave now, we don't want you here

>only free, open and transparent government will work for the people

I'm with you this, but I can't help but be snarky:
So... no government at all, then?

He was pretty entertaining on Samantha Bee's Full Frontal. Netflix had it on the main screen so i saw it. Pretty funny dude in the spot, really funny piece on the movement he comes out of. Worth watching for lulz.

Hilldog just got away with treason. You honestly think this is going anywhere?
>libtards want big government
>"waaaaaah the government is too powerful!"

Bernie could run as an Independent and get Republican and Democratic senators to vote him into the presidency under the 12th amendment.

>Hillary 120 electoral votes
>Trump 120 electoral votes
>Bernie 120 electoral votes
>etc

The Senate might not agree with Trump or Hillary and the whole electoral process could be changed.

There is still a chance to force history to not repeat itself.

Wouldn't you rather live in a country that stops spending trillions on pointless wars?
Wasting resources fighting conflicts to ensure defense contractors get their billions?
Keeping Americans locked in jail?

Bernie wants to legalize drugs, btw. Isn't it time to have Marijuana removed as a schedule 1 narcotic?

Shouldn't corporations who make billions in profits pay fucking taxes? Shouldn't oil companies pay taxes? Shouldn't the corporations who destroy the enviorment be forced to pay to restore it?
etc, etc, etc. It's time for common sense - America.

But you want the Muslims there?

If you think Jeb wasn't the "establishment" pick, you're delusional.

They don't have to decide together, it's each individual Senator that votes on their own

I read this as Kerry or Dolan. Then I imagined President Dolan.

Fuck you, internet.

Just read this:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6356

The delicious irony of a journalist with no ethics, blaming a guy who was doing something ethical - giving the bad guy a right to a fair trial - and asking the DNC, the fucking DNC, to be the ethical judge jury and executioner here.

God I hate all the parties equally, but that's a particularly large bag of dicks people are gagging on over there.

This man is a cuck. When it came time to stand up for his beliefs he folded. Fucking Ted Cruz has more moral ground then the cuck Bernie does not. 100% proof that it is all rigged. No one is for the young. It is all lies.

>Florida fag here

Jeb was never going to be the front-runner. It was decided long in advance by George Soros and Clinton that Trump would give Hillary the best shot at winning the general election

>enters stage: Bernie Sanders

until this Jew came and fucked it all up.
Now Wikileaks is dumping 20,000+ emails from the DNC delegitimizing them.

>Hillary Clinton have been against Bernie Sanders from the beginning
no shit retard, he was her competitor

Y'know, a year ago, I genuinely believed that the democrats were the good guys. I thought the people that claimed that the two parties were the same shit in different outfits were just being dramatic and defeatist. I never imagined that they would be so brazen (or so successful) in thwarting a genuinely honest, genuinely well-liked candidate.

It has been suicidally frustrating watching this unpredictable shitshow unfold.

Same. My parents were from Kiel, and I always wanted to go live there to see what it was like. I made it as far as 3 years of Deutsch lessons before discovering that what all these right wingers had been saying happened to the country was getting real. Then the copenhagen rapes happened and I felt a deep sense of sadness, and now I don't even think about it. I suppose Germany has enough composites engineers, it's not like they're desperate for me to come back.

No. He endorsed Hillary because the DNC was going to not allow him to speak at the DNC.

Bernie Sanders is and has always been playing a game of chess. Just watch. Do you see the unfolding of the Democratic party? This is perfect timing and has been well thought out.

>hey Sup Forumsros I know I have been telling you traps are the best but I don't have a chance so go vote no more traps in America cuz I said so.

The people aren't as dumb as you. They will sway towards the ideology that most closely supports their own. And when their own shits on the one they loved most, they will bite the hand that feeds.

Can't stump the Trump

Y'know the GOP vote is already split by Trump himself. A big chunk of their base doesn't want him.

58745edgy58747me

Don't be suicidal, that's ridiculous. You can use that energy to help promote a positive agenda. Change can still happen.

THE NUMBER 1 ISSUE IN POLITICS AND DEMOCRACY IS MONEY

BRIBERY CREATES ALL PROBLEMS
BRIBERY CREATES EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM

I'm no trump supporter but he is the candidate on the repub side that turned the tide in that one. Not like he'll do us any good but I see and understand the appeal

>the DNC/Hillary Clinton

The DNC is supposed to be a neutral facilitator. They weren't. They picked a favorite and did everything they could get away with (and a bunch of shit they really shouldn't have) to make sure she won. Don't be obtuse.

>use that energy

You've never really been depressed, have you.

Bernie's done. Your gay little college circle jerk is over. Time to be an adult - get a job and start paying off that liberal arts degree Theo.

Google guccifer2.0

I have been. I stopped eating wheat and dairy and have felt amazing ever since. (after finding out I was lactose intolerant and gluten sensitive at age 24)

Seriously, there are a huge number of people with a variety of mental illnesses caused by food allergies.

I know it sounds absolutely retarded but the gut is your second brain. If you create inflammation down there it will change and ruin the chemistry in your head. It's basic science.

Problem is that they lied about being neutral. That means that a lot of donators donated money under the assumption that it was gonna be used in a fair process. It didn't, so they committed fraud on those donators.

Probably the biggest fraud ever, considering that it's concerning MILLIONS of people

I have a full time job that pays a little less than GDP per capita and I'm writing Bernie in.

Not that it fucking matters. She's gonna cheat her way into the White House same way she cheated her way into the nomination.

side note agreed user
I used to have anxiety and depression and changed my diet to chicken/broccoli for 2 weeks straight. nearly made me cry how normal I felt.
ended up working out afterwards and now i'm borderline alpha male