Confronting Interracial Couples

Just wondering if anyone else does it?

I do it in passing, such as at the minimum trying to shoot a nasty look to the white person involved. I've come to notice lately, though, that especially with white male/3rd world female couples I can actually get out an insult right into the white """man""" face as I pass by.

With white females, its more difficult as they're usually with members of races that dip toward violence. With white men, however, I've successfully lobbed into a number of faces the insult, "Not man enough for a white woman?" Yesterday morning was the last time I did it, and I enjoyed thoroughly at how quickly the smile fell off that man's face. In his case, when I was already past him, I added a quite loud, "Must be a bitch being you."

I think it's a good way to send a message that they are engaging in unmanly, unbecoming, and frankly degenerate, behavior. Thus far I've not gotten a single response from any of the white men (except one that said, "Whhaaa-haaaat?"), they seem to be dumbstruck into dead silence. One chink holding a white guy's hand that I took aim at, though, blew her little barrio cork and howled something about "your ****" as I was walking away. I only halfway heard her. The guy was dead silent probably standing in a state of shock.

I started doing it out of disgust and being tired of being expected to keep my mouth shut and fearing retribution.

Thus far, most of my victims have been on the college campus I am attending. Lots of youthful ignoramouses there that need a talking to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. pic related

mátate autista culiao

Thank you lil sis.

I don't speak gibberish.

You'd get socked in the face for doing that here.

My cousin impregnated some niggress(hopefully this nigger doesn't wear my name) and i'm extremely cold with him since he did that, the worst is that this looser then broke up with his niggress and is now dating a single mother, the child is a girl thus he is half-cuck but still..,

To have a racemixer-cuck cousin is my biggest shame.

Bleaching is the ultimate redpill

It's not really cuck to marry a single mother if you already have a kid.

It's just smart logistics so you can build a family. No one wants a man with a kid, unless they themselves have a kid.

No I wouldn't. America is redpilled.

>To have a racemixer-cuck cousin is my biggest shame.
:(

Better a boy than a girl tho.

>he has interracial couples in his country

So do you.

Yeah, and for that exact reason you get hit so hard.

I've seen fights started over bad looks, and I live in majority white suburb.

>tfw blasian girl
>don't know any asians irl
>don't know any blacks irl either but I have a few black friends online
>I keep getting stalkers online from white guys and only white guys ask me out irl
>not even mixed white guys with a nice tan but pink, marshmallow type men who drink beer and listen to screamo
I don't want to be a race traitor though!

>Raising someone else child isn't cucked
>The child of the single mother look more like him than his actual child
>He let the mother give a nigger-name to his child

This guy is the biggest cuck ever, anyway my cousin's family are a of race mixer,

First they wear a German name but my uncle(their dad) looks like a fucking Greek, and desu if it weren't for my(blood) aunt's genes they would certainly not look white at all.

she doesnt live here

>family are a of race mixer
family are a bunch of race mixer*

Lmao stop whining and go get some dick

My girlfriend is Persian and she's great honestly, she's so sweet and always wants to take care of me.
I laugh at these guys dating stuck up white girls who want to be "equal partners" and both get careers and live in an apartment together and have to make all their own food/clean their own clothes (or worse do all that for her as well) because their gf is better than that. its really silly subjecting yourself to that sort of life.

>coping cause he had to get Arab

The day you try that with a non white male or even a white male without an asian wallflower is the day you end up in a hospital bed. It seems your at least self aware enough to acknowledge this though.

But I'm a racist, don't you understand?
I think about how I've failed my race everytime my boyfriend pounds me with his fat, pink cock and slaps my ass until it's redder than the tip of his dick and I think to myself, I came out lighter than my mother, will my children no longer have any melanin in them? Melanin is the most important mineral bodies can produce. My mother always told me how white people are the spawns of Satan because only God's people have melanin. That's why white Jews are so Jewy and black Jews are the best.

My favorite part of this story is where you leave the white girls alone lol.

Try that shit with me and my asian gf and see what happens

I'm Irish and I love it but I'll fuck you up if you disrespect by gf

Arab girls are superior desu
I'm lucky she's not a Muslim else I'd probably have to convert to do anything

What do crusaders have to do with miscegenation?
There is nothing racial about Christianity.

>unironically being a plastic paddy around these parts

Sup Forums has adopted LARPing, get with the times

>chink gf
>all these betas ITT being dethroned by the king of betas
You wouldn't do anything m8. I could literally grope your gf and you'd nothing but standby and watch.

The Persians are not Arabs.

Alireza pls

>There is nothing racial about Christianity.

Christianity is clearly about Race, God's cursed the sons of Ham(Niggers) to be the slaves of Japheth(Eurasians) and Shem(Sandniggers)and said that the sons of Japheth would inhabit in the tents of Shem(domination)

And Japheth is the eldest and mightiest son of Noah according to the Bible.

Japhet is the King
Shem is the Priest
Ham is the Laborer

>I get my christ facts from Stormfront

....uh ok blasiangirl1672

Moses married a Cushite women

>The Book of Numbers 12:1 calls the wife of Moses "a Cushite woman", whereas Moses's wife Zipporah is usually described as hailing from Midian.

>The rhetorical question "Can the Cushite change his skin?" in Jeremiah 13:23 implies people of a markedly different skin color from the Israelites, most likely a Nubian people; also, the Septuagint uniformly translates Cush as Αἰθιοπία "Aithiopia."

>The Cushite reference to the wife of Moses occurs at Numbers 12. In the story Aaron and Miriam harshly criticize Moses' marriage to a Cushite or Kushite woman after he returned to Egypt to set the children of Israel free. Cushites were of the ancestry of Kush, a.k.a. Nubia, in northeast Africa. The Book of Genesis identifies the nations of Africa as descendants of Ham son of Noah. The Midianites themselves were a dark-skinned people often called Kushim, the Hebrew word used to describe dark skinned Africans.

TLDR Moses likes to oil drill with East Africans

>tired of being expected to keep my mouth shut and fearing retribution
>still shit scared of retribution

It's okay OP.
You'll find her some day.

Why is it spelt as cushite instead of Kushite when the people are descendents of the Kush.

t. Mohammad Al-Toronti

Is this a piss take?

Different translations

Same reason why Ethiopia is Aethiopia in Greek

You have a point but Moses wasn't perfect and the deeds of Pinchas against racemixing are highly valued by the Bible and God.

No, no, no. Shem was the oldest, Japhet was the youngest.

You wouldnt walk away happy if you tried that shit on me, my girlfriend, or many others in the States. Funny thing is, you probably wouldnt try in the first place. Chances are this is all made up, and youre the same as that meme where the guy shitposts about things he never did.

>You wouldnt walk away happy if you tried that shit on me, my girlfriend,
What's your girlfriend cuck?

> Funny thing is, you probably wouldnt try in the first place.
Yes. I'm sure someone like you would stop me...

>cuck
>he boasts about talking shit and walking away
She's White. She actually hates niggers, too.

Im not trying to act tough, but I promise you wouldnt be happy. Doesnt even have to come down to a fight, id just call you out on your autism and let you deal with the embarassement and looks the public would give you. Keep it up and you probably wont leave without a couple of bruises.

>Australian fantasizes about confronting Asian dude who stole his onenitis

you do realize that levantines were the first to adopt and spread christianity right?

Go for latinos
>me

>you do realize that levantines were the first to adopt and spread christianity right?

Nope they are muslims, and the first Christians were Whites : Romans, Galatians(Gauls), Colossians(Greeks), and so on

Youre the creation of two "race traitors", so who the fuck cares?

>She's White. She actually hates niggers, too.
You don't have to despise just nigs to be against race traitors user

Is this you, OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M

lol what a fucking loser

>ith white females, its more difficult as they're usually with members of races that dip toward violence

lmfao
why am I not surprised at all you can't fight for shit despite the butthurt and violence wannabe you coward loser

>nope they were muslims

that's in year 600 islam didn't exist back before year 600
before that they were mainly catholics and orthodoxs and chaldean christians

GOOK GETTER

God only cursed one son of Ham, Canaan, who would go on to become the progenitor of the Canaanites. According to biblical "history" Canaanites lived in the land that would become Israel. If they were black then maybe those Black "Israelites" harassing people in Times Square are actually onto something

No one cares about being a "traitor" to your race. You actually spend time from your own life to tell others you dont like them. How fucking KEKED can you possibly be?

All im saying is that you wouldnt get away with it here in the States, especially with me. I make it painfully obvious I dont like people staring at my girlfriend, Its not something that would just slip by without me noticing.

> I make it painfully obvious I dont like people staring at my girlfriend, Its not something that would just slip by without me noticing.

>he thinks the OP is somehow less of a sperg

op is clearly baiting

Literally nothing wrong with interracial relationships. Mixed people created the greatest civilisations

One time I saw a Japanese man with an Okinawan woman. I wanted to puke.

Varg "Communism is Great" Vikernes

Fucking aussies at it again.

My 2017 resolution is to be openly hostile with Muslims. I'm seeing more and more these days and it's not ok.

Fuck off weeb

You don't stare at other men until they break eye contact? Its the only way to establish dominance.