It's amazing how one band can top an entire genre, while simultaneously ruin it at the same time

It's amazing how one band can top an entire genre, while simultaneously ruin it at the same time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3-vDWJrCmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea

but it's not that good

?

The only thing they ruined is the chances of anyone else topping them

They did not ruin the genre

It's one of the greatest pieces of music ever created by mankind, in my opinion

like this?

Kill yourself

I think telling other people to kill themselves over something as mundane as differences of opinion about a music album is incredibly mean, childish, and unjustified.

Dont you mean it's one of the most contrived pieces of music ever created by mankind?

Nope. i meant that it's one of the greatest pieces ever created by mankind in a non contrived way.

A genuine masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=H3-vDWJrCmc

aaand filtered

Yes user, filter anyone who has an opinion that is different from yours to build up your echo chamber

easily their worst album. even asunder is better.

I don't see how the third wave is awful meme fully works out though.

Even usually shitty Explosions In The Sky released The Earth Is A Cold Dead Place.

Then there's been bands like Mono, toe, Yndi Halda, God Is An Astronaut, Caspian, Jakob, etc. who have all also done at least one good album.

Then there's the whole "post-metal" side of it, too which I am personally not a big fan of, but it gets a lot of love either way.

Only post metal bands I really like are neurosis, yob and uffomammut (if you actually consider the latter two post and not doom). I find the scene to be extremely boring. A couple of years ago when I first found out about the genre I was blown away by the heaviness, but that flame quickly burned out

Is Agaetis Byrjun post rock? Because if so, that was close imo.

yes

all listed are shit except toe, which is more mathrock than third wave crescendo shit

>while simultaneously ruin it at the same time
They didn't ruin the genre, their musical followers did

Sorry but it's pure shit. I couldn't wait for any of their tracks to be over.

Infinity is better

Amazing how one band can ruin a film for you and you'll never get relevant search results because of some Canadian hipsters who have no interest in Japanese subcultures.

>thats not nice

welcome to 4 chan

fuck off

this is literally one of the better album ever made in the history of rock since music began in 1900