en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finkelstein's_test
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, that's just the test for de quervain's tenosynovitis

Dude that feels fucking amazing

You will break your wrist

relieves the lactic acid? what the fuck does that even mean

Lactic acid build up in your muscles, this flushes it out

This is orgasmic

And why would you want to flush lactic acid out..

DONT DO IT, IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS

(You)

DON'T DO THIS
DON'T DO THIS
DON'T DO THIS
DON'T DO THIS
It really REALLY HURTS!

It feels good

Look at the diagram. It will pull your tendons and hurt like a bitch. Don't do it!

DON'T DO THIS, IT IS MEANT TO HURT.

Disent do much

Yeah, no shit man. Fucking pain lingers too. Fucking hope it's nothing permanent.

my rite fucking hand is fuked what did u fucking do to me

Am I doin it wrong

I do felt good for me

its like sex, it always hurts the first few times

Fucking great. Damaged my tendons. FUCK YOU!

This kills the man

Then you're doing it wrong, I've been doing it for 10 minutes

Nigger you are too dense.

Seriously man, that fucking hurt. My fucking thumb is tingling.

For you idiots that try this, look at that FUCKING DIAGRAM. You're ripping your tendon. Not good. Will lead to permanent damage.

Omg this feels like heaven

You'd have to be absolutely moronic to believe this

Although this trick won't hurt so bad for someone who actually is outside, as a warning to all of you, you're tearing your tendon, even if it doesn't hurt right away it will do after a few minutes, a lot

wow you guys realize you are stretching/ripping your tendon right? this is definitely something your should not do, or any nice/sane person would recommend. OP is literally a faggot

Humans need a good supply of lactic acid tho

Post a video of yourself doing this.

its not but it will hurt for the next week or so depending on how bad you fucked up your tendons

DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS! DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!DONT DO THIS!

>tendon right

worried about my tendon right

Thx but no thx my tendon right is fine without you

Soooooooooooooo gooooooood

As per usual, OP being a huge gigantic faggot.

Lactic Acid is apart of the Krebs cycle, if you were to remove it you would die.

Breaking down lactate is an essential component of aerobic respiration for cellular life

For real amazing

Yes which is why i'm saying why would you want to remove it.

I do what's going on but this feels reallygood

Felt great but then I heard a huge snap

(You)
(You)

Idiot.

(You)

ITT: Natural Selection

that really hurt

jerk

Bump

Fags

Jokes on you OP. I already have a chronic wrist injury and can't do this motion

Bumping this to make sure the gullible 12 year olds fall for this and get the fuck out of Sup Forums

all of you are fucking retarded

every last one of you giving these shitposts attention

Anyone who did this full speed the first time deserves to be injured. It's the internet for fuck sake. YOU'RE ON /B. The warmth of human decency has never been felt here.

Did this and nothing happened.

I am superior to all of you, fags.

Welcome

Gonna tracert the IP of OP and kill him and everyone he loves for posting shit like this.

ERMAGERD U HURT MY WRIST

>Takes Sup Forums advice literally

Dusty

Same here. Gripping your thumb as far up as possible should help. It doesn't work on me.

All that happened is that popping sound

Ya, just give it a minute and it feels very good

>It makes mustard gas

This is Sup Forumsadvice

We're superior.

Saving for later

Don't do this it's mustard gas

You're doing it wrong, you're supposed to take the penis in the hand not the thumb.

You should probably also mention that for advanced users of this technique, multiple "knocks" might be required to achieve success. True masters can go on doing this for hours on end, now there's something to strive for!

i don't know if all you guys are pussy bitches or if i'm just fucking retarded
i've done this before and i just did it now and i felt absolutely nothing, i even tried pushing my fist further forward with my other hand and all it is is slight discomfort that goes away as soon as i stop doing it
no tendons tearing, thumbs tingling, or any of that bullshit

Thanks user

Good thing that I'm drunk so the extreme pain isn't that bad...

You idiotic faggots. It's just a shitty test only used by 3rd world faggots. It doesn't do any damage. Fuck you people are gullible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finkelstein's_test

did you even read the wikipedia page you posted? it's obviously Eichhoff's test, the one shown right below Finkelstein's test

It doesnt do fucking anything fuck off

Works

Really cool

Thank Mr.user

When the acid is released it simulates a orgasm, the reason being the same acid (in small amounts) is released when having a orgasm. It is known as the "feel good" acid and it makes up for about 25% of the
orgasm, of you need sources I'll get you guys some

Tuck your thumb on a lot and do it rapidly

This whole thread is a test to convince the gullible in preventing them in doing something that would truly hurt them. The forces of evil are truly influential.

The faster the better

Literally buckled my knees

Omg this is amazing

Holly bump

This creates Ketchup

It mildly hurts pussy.

Orgasms are like money: never trust an advertisement claiming to get either instantly. Both have to be worked for.