Dubs decide one thing I say to my GF. Nothing that will make us break up

Dubs decide one thing I say to my GF. Nothing that will make us break up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TBfWKmRFTjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm secretly a sub into pegging come plug my butt hole?

Hey, I know this is kinda weird but, well, I wanna have sex tonight

Send a dick pic

cunt

"i wanna fuck ur sister but not cheat, would it be weird to have threesome?" rollerino

fuck me sempai

Sup bae, horny, wanna trade nudes

you ever eaten a booty?

winrar lets see em OP

op deliver dat shit

I honestly preffer traps over real girls

I always ask her for pics she's gonna hate me kek.

can u wear a charmander costume next time we make love?

We already have a winrar. Not doing anymore.

pussy

weak thread

I guess I'll do one more since you guys are being cucks, and I don't care too much about this relationship just a little though.

bet she leaves you for one of those negro boys

tell her that she rates the third best pussy you fucked

See this bitch ignoring me.

tell her you want her to fuck you with a strap on emerging from a charmander costume while you play the power rangers theme song on loop

call her a nigger

/thread

tell her you wanna be her sissy bitch slave

roll for^

Like, I understand I asked for nudes a lot but come on COME ON. Gotta fucking please me bitch

Tell her you'd drag your dick through a mile of mud to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

Those trips.

Vote Trump!

Wait, you said nothing that would make you two break up?

Never mind.

get your bitch under control

Ask her if she enjoys the feeling of poop coming out of her anus? Could lead to something

Here's some OC creepshot I got while we wait. No one has ever seen this shit yet took it while on vacation in Florida like two days ago.

ask her if she like pokemongo...if she says yes tell her to poke go fuck off

call her a humongoid bitch

text her a pic of le dic bro

dubs decide what else I say ? I'll just say it now

tell her your a sissy fag

Lol ITT user gets ignored by his "girlfriend"

OP here, she is a bitch, leave thread. Saging.

send her a screenshot of this thread

This isn't even OP I'm OP but umma agree with this kid. This bitch most of got annoyed I legit ask for multiple pics a day.

Sage goes in all fields

cum on a pic of her, take a pic of the cum pic, send her the pic

tell her if she doesnt give, you will beat her ass

Would you be interested in coming over to take some benzo's and melt in each other's arms?

ask her to sniff your butthole

dubies

She read the msgs

The fuck is this shit? Where are the other messages?

What should I say next. Even if not dubs I'll chose something if I like it. But if it's dubs I'll do it 100 percent

I thought the thread was gonna go bye bye so I just fucking deleted me and hers convo.

Winnnar

I don't count that... Unless you really want me to do that

Yes... and these dubs too you fucking autist

ay this,
So, how about we a arrange a smelly chemical bonding sesh? I will put my butthole on top of yours or yours on top of mine. We'll connect our buttholes. Youll then fart into my butthole. Ill receive your fart and fart the combined fart back into your butthole thus recycling our butthole farts. We will continue this 'recycling of the farts', or gastro-recyclation', if you will. Until we obtain a 12th generation fart. This 12th generation fart will be concealed in a container with our 12th generation piss container along with our 12th gen throw-up container

Get some drugs op. Take them together and have a lovely time :)
If she or yourself is the type of person to go overboard maybe not though

Instead of using melted butter, I like to pour my hot cum all over popcorn, it makes it saltier and more natural tasting :)

Nahh I don't count my own dubs because I'm OP, you fucking failure.

So what's my phone number again babe? I forgot....

Say this,
So, how about we a arrange a smelly chemical bonding sesh? I will put my butthole on top of yours or yours on top of mine. We'll connect our buttholes. Youll then fart into my butthole. Ill receive your fart and fart the combined fart back into your butthole thus recycling our butthole farts. We will continue this 'recycling of the farts', or gastro-recyclation', if you will. Until we obtain a 12th generation fart. This 12th generation fart will be concealed in a container with our 12th generation piss container along with our 12th gen throw-up container

What's next you cucks.

rolling for cum butter

Hahaha good one!

Do you say anything else? I said get naked

rollllll

say fuck im autistic, i meant to send that to my grandmother

Roll this will make her question the relationship

check em

rolllllllll

even my check em's have check ems

Hey remember kevin i thibknit would be pretty sweet if he joined us next time. You could watch while i suck him off and then you can join in maybe. We can blow him together

Where are the nudes?

Roll cmonnn

Suck my fucking dick dude I mean fuck the power rangers rainbow coloured mother fuckers look like the fucking fag pride flag so they must be fucking gay anyway how many tigers do you think they keep in zoos if guess at least 13 also did you see that new episode of Steven universe motherfucking 16 year old owned a Lamborghini I mean wtf.

im high on heroin so idk whats going on

Winrar

Yesss

Kevin, we need to save the governor! America depends on us!

(Immediately after)

Fuck, you aren't Kevin!

Can you give me your best Steve Buscemi impersonation and then spray mustard in my nose?

Sharpie in pooper. Pic now.

Rolling for this

im a huge fag with a big fag face and a big fag dick and my fag dick has big fag warts and i got those fag warts from fucking my big fag asshole with a big fag dick

i love you but i love timothy just a little bit more

Roll

youtu.be/TBfWKmRFTjM WATCH THIS NOW

Rerolling

Michael Brown was innocent. Fuck the police you white nigger lovers.

>Summer fag

Winnnnar get cucked