7 months left. Who's fucking hyped?

7 months left. Who's fucking hyped?

Based Gareth will save Star Wars.

He couldn't even save Godzilla

It looks better then SWVII.

Then again, that not really saying much. SWVII was the worse film to make over a billion dollars IMO.

>Iron Man 3
>Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
>Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
>Alice in Wonderland
>The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
>Transformers: Age of Extinction

???

>the worse film
I want indians and turks to leave Sup Forums.

The Hobbit is the best of that lot, take it off

No one

Disney Star Wars = capeshit

Godzilla was garbage too

>Who's fucking hyped?
retards

>It's another badass female mary sue literally is the best and infallible at everything and saves everybody episode

No thanks

Could be a pretty cool little side story

The Godzilla movie was solid outside of the lead and the wife. I had no problem with how he teased the monster the whole time and handled it all Spielberg style. If he actually listens to criticism I could see him turning out a pretty good movie. Especially since we already know that he assembled a good cast.

I'm most nervous it will be a LOOK AT THESE OLD STORMTROOPERS HOLY FUCK IT'S DARTH VADER nostalgia grab.

Best of the worst is still bad.

You sound offended

It's worse than capeshit.

This, Godzilla wasnt bad, but many normies didnt understand stuff like atomic breath.

Now count how many seconds it takes until someone redirects you to pol or replies with some cringe shit

Vader will just be a video game character, and we'll watch him glide around slice rebels to pieces like he does in muh vidya and the normies will squeal over it

Back to cuck

Pretty sure his retarded meaningless """""criticism""""" is just gonna get ignored user

SAME

Please don't fall for this Sup Forums

>hyped

I admit to being a normie about Godzilla; hadn't seen any other movies before (I might have seen '98 as a kid but don't remember it).

I thought it was awesome. I just figured "that's probably a classic Godzilla thing, since he's got the whole nuclear bomb thing".

All me ;)

it wasn't criticism, it was fact-based commentary through careful observation

I've seen the trailer too, she holds a blaster rifle with one hand

nope, stay delusional

k

Twitter reply: the post

upset: the post

Aye Rabell

Jesus.

I would put them in this order

Hobbit
IM3
Transformers
SWVII = Alice in wonderland
Pirates
Age of extinction

>you must be 18 or older to post here

>"yes sir"
>"i rebel"

the acting was fucking awful.

The list I made isnt in any order, its just a list of movies that made over 1b that's worse than SWVII

Ira Belle acute, ACUTE

>female protagonist
no thanks

>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;

>Edwards stated that the style of the film will be similar to that of a war film, stating, "It's the reality of war. Good guys are bad. Bad guys are good. It's complicated, layered; a very rich scenario in which to set a movie."

That's the ending scene of Rogue One Jyn says "I told you I Rebel" to her comrade before betraying them to become Captain Plasma. She also makes a speech about how the Empire is right at least currently in her view, and how the Rebellion is corrupted.

Star Wars is such SHIT. I'm normally not the type to browbeat people for what they like, but SW is cringey/gay/retarded to the extreme.
>First Order has huge army that's highly trained from birth and hella artillery
>gets wrecked by a gaggle of goodie faggots with rinky dink equipment
>
>Kylo Ren is a hella strong Jedi
>Gets rekt by some untrained skank and foot soldier monkey nigger

>hella strong

commit suicide.

Hey, Disney!

How's the marketing going?

Well... he did

Revitalized the franchise, even if he's bailed on it now.

There's nothing to understand, he's a radioactive monster than shoots blue fire.

>defending star wars by downgrading that poster's vernacular

kill yourself, faggot

I liked TFA but I don't see the appeal of spin offs like this.

We already had too many spin offs/alternative world building story arcs when the prequels made their round and the canon is such a mess now I frankly have lost interested in the lore.

Just give me the main trilogy and bring in some nice grandiose themes of good and dark side of the force. Keep it too the point.

stupid women ;_;

TFA is a spin off.

>it's a Sup Forums, /r9k/ and Sup Forums spew their misogynist bile everywhere episode

don't be mad that I'm bringing back hella, you cum gargling SW fan. You probably like GoT and superhero movies too.

goddamn that anime is old

Everything is a spin-off from this