Why do girls cheat?

Why do girls cheat?

Found out she was cheating (again). She busted up my apartment for going through her phone. I had her arrested.

Either she's just a skank or you're not providing something in your relationship. Usually one of the two

Cunts will be cunts

however well played getting her arrested, OP

post the rest of her nudes

unhealthy relationship

red flags

1. cheating (again), you fucked up don't take back a cheater
2. busted up apartment, she's bat shit, don't fuck crazy
3. had her arrested, you both are unstable
4. went through her phone, boundaries dude

what jail is she in
ill bond her out if she takes it in the pooper

>3. had her arrested, you both are unstable
As opposed to beating the shit out of her, because you think that was the better solution.
Shitlord.

no, she's a skank. if he wasn't providing something then she needs to break it off, not go behind his back.

dogg that shows you're even more unstable

its not a good look, cuck

Fucking Quads Speak Truth

Because they can.

www.survivinginfidelity.com

Solid move having her arrested, teach the bitch some manners. And going through her phone should not be thought of as crossing a boundary. Sex with the wrong person can lead to life changing medical issues. You deserve to know who your sex partners are fucking. That said, if your partner thinks their life away from you is not your business then maybe you need a new partner.

Last point. Women are born cheaters, it's not a question of if, but when, and they rarely stop wanting to cheat.

>Women are born cheaters, it's not a question of if, but when, and they rarely stop wanting to cheat.
spoken like a true multi-cuck

Nah, getting the cops to throw her ass in jail is the best way to go about it. Later once it looks like you've gotten over it, then you go teach that bitch a lesson.

I dunno, probably same reason that guys do.

Beg her to come back, be cool and sensitive, then fuck her HARD in the ass. Hate fuck the shot out of her.

>had her arrested, you oth are unstable

She went through and fucked up his apartment which I would assume means she broke tons of his shit. Thats a crime which can be sued for in a court. Thats not instability thats making the perpetrator responisble for the actions.

Get revenge and dump her nudes

>Why do girls cheat?

You would cheat too,
if all you had to do was walk into a bar,
get free drinks,
and walk out with the mate of your choice.

And you sound like a feminist.

Honestly, because you are beta. Or she has a sex problem....one of the two.

Did you like sharing her pussy?