Those who don't put Deadwood along side the Sopranos and the Wire suck cocks by choice

Those who don't put Deadwood along side the Sopranos and the Wire suck cocks by choice.

DUDE CURSING LMAO XD

Deadwood's dialogue is literally GOAT stfu

And is from San Francisco

Even without a proper conclusion, I still consider it the greatest show of all time.

There's a movie in talks I think.

PATRICIAN RANKINGS
Sopranos
Twin Peaks
The Wire
Deadwood

Yeah I heard about that. I'm pretty apprehensive about it given the length of time that has past since the last season ended.

hopefully we'll get one soon. Milch is a bit on the needy end these days and it's been reported he's working on converting a set of screenplays, which i assume was drafts of 4th season material, into a Deadwood feature. just after he's done with the HBO mandated adaptation of Shadow Country. hope both projects come to fruition.

In case you gentlemen of import were not present in the former "cocksucka" thread, I will pose my query again for your consideration.

In season 2; while the camp awaits news of William's condition, Jewel is standing outside of Doc's cabin and it shows Wu watching her. Later as the minister arrives, Wu approaches Jewel with a small box and offers her its contents. She says she can't hold it and Wu gives up.

What the fuck was that? Him offering opium to ease her pain?

Sorry, can't be assed to find a video.

while i found Twin Peaks charming on rewatch, i didn't find it anywhere near in quality to the other shows you mentioned. i hold John From Cincinnati and Luck over Twin Peaks. damn, Milch sure has left a slew of shows without a proper conclusion.

i do not recall the sequence, having not watched the series in more than a year, but you seem to have a firm grasp of it. Wu is an opium dealer. Doc's in pain. your assessment seems on point, mate.

Well specifically, Doc is away treating Mose the fatguy who got shot up.

Wu approaches Jewel, and she says "Can't hold that, GIMP!" to Wu and he gets frustrated and leaves.

Maybe offering it to give to William as he dies?

this show is legitimately hard to watch in a medieval everything's shit sort of way

can you imagine living in Milch's Deadwood? stray too far out of town and you may be attacked by road agents, angry Injuns, or hoople heads. stay in town too long and Al Swearengen will get his hands on you. swell times.

it would be if it wasn't for that shitty finale. noone of the main characters got a proper final.

listen here, hooplehead. ive been trying to get discussions going on this show on Sup Forums for years. dont tell me you didnt ignore those fucking threads the whole time

thats because its written entirely in iambic pentameter. those parameters forced milch into elegance

i really don't mind that there was no standard series finale. the last scene with Al cleaning the floor and saying, "He wants me to tell him something pretty," is a proper and fitting adios.

>not liking the ebin gabagool show

Did you guys like George Hearst the antagonist

Wait, but The Wire sucked.

Learn to read, shit-for-brains.

Milch said it was written in iambic pentameter, but maybe he was speaking tongue in cheek or maybe he possibly wrote a lot of it as such but McShane himself has said there was a lot of improv on set and Milch was very open to it. while it may have been the intent, what we see/hear isn't strict iambic pentameter. Deadwood still has the best dialogue and monologues of any show in tv history, i'd say.

I'd honestly give up all seasons of the Wire for one more season of Deadwood.

so did the actress who played trixie on an episode of I Was There Too

>dat monologue Sweggin does about growing up in a chicago orphanage
so many feels

Too many sluts.

COCKSUCKER

Al's Indian head and bj monologues were the best. man, i'm excited for any future Milch. good to read he's back at it after his current financial troubles.

>Deadwood

That's a funny way of spelling "Mad Men", OP.

Can anyone explain how season two was not garbage?

Half of the airtime was wasted watching people stare at a dead boy and a giy passing kidney stones. The other half was about gimmicky love interests between characters you couldnt really give a damn about.

>Implying The Wire is in the same tier as The Sopranos