Do you think I could kick this guy's ass if he started shit with me? He used to bully me in high school...

Do you think I could kick this guy's ass if he started shit with me? He used to bully me in high school. He's the guy on top: 5'11" and 180lbs. I'm the guy on bottom, 5'9" and 170lbs.

Your a faggot if you let this bitch punk you you must got no bitches in school

You need to work out a bit more I think.
Judging by these pics, he seems to have a bit more muscle but is thinner. Maybe if you get him into a hug or hold him down in some way, then you'd win for sure. Don't let him dance around you.

I could probably fuck both your shit up though. So don't get cocky you >6'2" manlets.

What? Dude, no.

What age age you? Asking advice for a fight on a Honduran stone etching commune.

Just fight the cunt and don't stop until he's on the ground, then you leave. Dont bother talking.

I don't let him punk me. But he posts like a badass on Facebook. Wanna see if yes really tough or just all talk.

Yeah just do some dodges and rolls and remember to spam X

meh just post his facebook or message him and post here. I'll/we will set him straight.

PASTA
A
S
T
A

I message him all the time.No way I am posting his shit here.

If you film it don't forget to tell your friends (if you got some)to scream worldstar that will add some conviction to the fight/video

hey, this thread again. you still haven't fought the guy yet?
pussy

He will grab your hair m8, you gotta cut it if you know you will be in a fight.

Yeah. Op will delete when someone dedicates time on a response.
Than repost tomorrow. Give fb already of anyone that remotely looks like top faggot

You look a lot more bad ass than that white trash

just blur out the name.

curious to see how (you) two communicate.

But I can always tie my hair back.

I've never understood how anyone could possibly confuse less than and greater than.
Even when I was a child it seemed like a simple concept, and I was a slow learner.
If you can't even memorize the alligator method then you are literally retarded.

TLDR: You dumb as hell.

You look American cant you just get yourself a gun?

idk but thats some pretty cool hair

> #
>I've never understood how anyone could possibly confuse less than and greater than.
>Even when I was a child it seemed like a simple concept, and I was a slow learner.
>If you can't even memorize the alligator method then you are literally retarded.
>TLDR: You dumb as hell.
It isn't just based on size.

You are fairly even physically... but it depends on if you know how to fight. Learn to fight first and stop being a little pussy talking about it. In my experience the guy who says he'll kick ass either doesn't know how to fight or is self conscious about being an alcoholic with a little dick. Learn to fight then just act like a reasonable person... nothing pisses a bully off more than being bigger, stronger, able to kick his ass, then just rubbing it in by being really nice in a condescending way. no violence needed and they become a submissive pussy if you can back it up.

Read it again faggot.

>6'2" translates to "less than 6'2"

How fucking retarded are you? Can't you understand the text before you when it is soo simplified. Shit man..

Well, the dude I'm hoping to fight said he punched out a skinhead. I don't know if it's true though.

The hair is a liability... and so what if he says he punched someone out? anyone can get a cheap shot or get lucky. Just cause someone is a skinhead doesn't mean they can fight or are tough or anything. learn to defend yourself and if you are still dwelling on high school after you are out you are a looser; get a life

>The hair is a liability... and so what if he says he punched someone out? anyone can get a cheap shot or get lucky. Just cause someone is a skinhead doesn't mean they can fight or are tough or anything. learn to defend yourself and if you are still dwelling on high school after you are out you are a looser; get a life