(∩`-´)⊃━゚.*・。゚ =~~/MENA/ + /tr/ = ??? /UMMAH/!

Invited: /Nederdraad/ , /Mena/, /tr/, /asean/, Muslims, potential converts and anyone interesting
Not invited: homoseksual, infidels...

points we can discuss
•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
•Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
and
Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind. nothing is better.

Islam is the full and complete submission to God. We believe that this teaching has been passed through the ages from the mouths of many prophets, including and not limited to Moses and Jesus Christ (peace be upon them)

There is much misunderstanding regarding Islam in the West and on this website, I was among the misinformed.

Let's try and change that!
come join the world's largest community of faithful believers, the Ummah!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNtnN_DiP3o
youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng
m.imdb.com/title/tt0443453/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absalom
quora.com/Why-is-Dubai-called-a-fake-city
youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
youtube.com/watch?v=N8tlDFpT6N4
youtu.be/qeYTylOd6As
google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36261197
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is shia ummah

>Shia and Sunnis working together

LOL I suppose hell would freeze over as well?

Sunnis need to die

Religion-based general are perennially super-cringe

Good summation of what kind of people spend time in them. And these are the people *not* shitposting.
youtube.com/watch?v=gNtnN_DiP3o

I forgot to add shia to the non invited list.

I read a lot about shia fk them.
Dirty backstabbers. I'm glad saladin killed every single shia in Egypt and forced the rest to reconvert to true islam

Sheikhs are driving their Ferraris in UAE and KSA while Arab children starve in Syriah.

Nice """"""""ummah"""""""" you got there.

You should get your shit together and help us remove those filthy p*rsians from yemen.

>not invited
Not the first party I've crashed.

>Do you think we should allow
People will do it regardless, sometimes just to elicit a response. Be the bigger man, or carry the bigger sword.
>Ramadan... fairness
"White" Americans make up more than 70% of the population. More than 3/4 of America's religious are Christian of some sort.
>Offended... Merry Christmas
I came from a predominantly Muslim country during a very bad time (civil war). At first I would ask "What's so merry about it?" By my second December here I was over it. Most of the world considers January 1st to be the first day of the year, but whether the wish is that the date or the year be a happy one, I don't see any problem at all with such a benign blessing, regardless of when one considers the year to begin. You don't have to celebrate Christmas for the 25th of December to be a good day; you just have to have a good day.

>Pogroms
Doubtful, but maybe.

>Mashallah
See: Merry Christmas. Any blessing is a blessing.

>Original faith
... ... ... not so much.

>Largest community
Define faithful.

if every mena country became secular, we would never have this shitty sunnis vs shias.
this "muh ummah" meme needs to die

Can anybody please tell me if Dubai is fun or not? I might have a job opportunity there so I'm trying to learn if it would be worth it or not

muzzies btfo
youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng

whats the wage of your job? are you going to live there alone or with family?

hi is this the /subhuman/ general?

Living there alone, will turn 21 while I'm there but have a good fake ID and don't look underage

I'm not sure what the wage is but all of my expenses (housing, food, transportation, groceries) will be paid for and the money form my job will just be discretionary income

Oh forogt to say it would only be for a 3 month period in the summer (May or June-August)

eh go for it if you like urban life and have the money. get friends tho you may feel lonely after some time living in dubai. dubai is usually great for making money there and going back to your home country but some stay and live in dubai

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong general. The /subhuman/ general is at /balk/ and /tr/

Kazakhstan btfo
m.imdb.com/title/tt0443453/

Thanks for the imput, it seems nobody on Sup Forums has anything to say about it, even on /trv/ threads about Dubai usually die white only one or two posts

Would I be able to bang girls there and be accepted by the dudes? I'm hispanic and thought I was going to get discriminated against in Asia but almost all of them thought I was white and most people in the US think I'm white or "mixed"

tfw to intellectual for the Ummah

>Would I be able to bang girls there and be accepted by the dudes?
As long as they're not married. You'll probably just be fucking foreigners instead of locals tho

hello /mena/, I have a question. One of the Paris Night Club attackers is named "Salah Abdeslam". Is "Abdeslam" an Arabized term for the ancient Hebrew Absalom? Or is there no relation?
For reference en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absalom

Yeah they should be the same, both have similar meanings

ABD MEANS SLAVE IN QUQRABIC

AV MEANS FATHER IN HEBREW

DIFFERENT

ABDESLAM IN HEBREW WOULD BE EVED SHALOM

I DONT THINK ITS A NAME IN HEBREW

Already tried once with Pan-Arabism. Failed miserably.

Don't they both have something to do with peace?

YES

ABSALOM=FATHER OF PEACE

ABDESLAM=SLAVE OF THE PEACE (IE ALLAH WHO IS CALLED THE PEACE AMONG OTHER NAMES)

MO9A POST 9OODZ

Recommend me some good movies set up in Middle East. Watched:
>Lebanon
>Under the Shadow
>Fargo
>Babel
>Incendies

>set in the middle east
Do you want recs of western made movies set in the middle east or native?

any sweet muslim boipucci here?

not gonna lie, islam causes the contemporary problems of the world

islam and any extremism on any religion.
not being secular and democratic can lead to a fuckload of problems

can be both.

this talk doesn't help

I've seen more of the latter.
For Arab/Israeli movies I've seen and enjoyed, Ajami, Waltz with Bashir, Omar, Paradise Now, Wadjda, Theeb, and The Message.

If you're interested in Turkish movies I'd recommend Winter Sleep (a bit long tho) and there's quite a bit of great Farsi movies out there.

I'd recommend About Elly, A Separation, and Children of Heaven

>Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
Yes, lighten up a bit.

>Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
Because when it was founded Christians were in power.

>Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
No, because I'm an "infidel" myself. Why get offended by someone wishing you a good time?

>Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
Debunk that propaganda then, instead of cutting off heads.

>Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
Let's first think about if they understand it.

>Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind. nothing is better.
It came after countless other religions. And there is something better: no religion.
Religion is the source of pain and misery. It destroys more lives than any kind of drug have has and will.

dont add us to islamic unite fuckin shitskins.

>taking mona's b8

Friend of mine invited me to masjid and I'm going for the experience.
I'm a non-believer in general, but I'm alright with being exposed to different religions as long as it's not forced.
So try to sell me on Islam before the imam tries to

Just read on some basic information, if you enjoy the masjid and the experience look into it more. It's all up to you. If you really like it follow through, if not than that's ok.

One thing I do like is the local community interaction, that's always a plus for me

Why the fuck are we invited?

Is it haram fro women to shave their beards in Islam or something? My hijab wearing co worker has some stubble.

No, is she old?

Any common cons for converts besides diet change, adapting to religious discipline, and future discrimination?

>Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
No. I don't think so. But you say bastard west, did you know assman (piss be upon him) probably drew the prophet muhammed (saw) many times in elementary school because the iraqi shi'ites love drawing holy figures? They can draw the devil (imam ali) but not the holy prophet. Doing so I will behead them too with my dull scimitar.
>Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
They also celebrate hannukah, it's simply because america is racist. Do you want racist people to celebrate the best holiday on earth?
>Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
I do. I tell them that they are inconsiderate.
>Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
No. It is not. Infidels do not deserve blessings.

Why don't you go to your own general desu.

Middle aged

Younger ones will shave, as they get older some won't.

Well you'll meet some close minded people depending on where they are from.

West Beirut - movie about the lebanese civil war in the eyes of a kid
Film Kteer Kbeer 'Very Big Shot' - movie about a drug smuggler in a suburban area of beirut

Those are lebanese movies located in lebanon/syria
if you want american movies just look in the war section

>not invited: homosexuals, infidels
>invited: /tr/
What did he mean by this
Are we invited or not

>not being secular and democratic can lead to a fuckload of problems
Lmao

This image is fucking pathetic

Because there will always be some scum who favor their temporarly worldly pleasure over their duties above their duties to god.
It's Muslim duty to help them.
But I swear the same petrol they spent on buying useless expensive things will be used on burning them in hellfire.

>In the summer
It gets really hot here and reaches 45 degree Celsius easily so be prepared.
Also, Dubai is kind of inconsistent as a whole, you get nice architecture and in downtown dubai and the surrounding area, and you get some Indian tier neighborhoods where cheap labor Indians/pakis live.
Not to discourage you or anything but this link here will give you a better idea about Dubai quora.com/Why-is-Dubai-called-a-fake-city

>if every mena country became secular, we would never have this shitty sunnis vs shias.
Seeing as we have both a Wahabi athiest who hates Shia and a Shia athiest who hates Sunnis I don't think so

>It gets really hot here and reaches 45 degree Celsius easily so be prepared
>mfw melting point is 33°C

>what if we unite
what if I impregnated any ummah girl and boy I wanted?

fck umm*h m8

Shit thread

>•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
I'm not pleased by it if it's disrespectful or respectful but I can't see myself attacking someone because of a picture ever. I'd probably just keep it inside me.
>•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
Because they're a Christian majority country
>•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
No, wish them happy holliday back
>•Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
No
>•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
Idk if it's permissible but I guess why not if they're being a good person

>in the summer
My friend, you will boil.

>boy
Then the resultant child would be called a magician

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

>tfw half Bengali/ half Pali gf

you infidel saracens will be driven from Europe

DEUS VULT

I appreciate the sentiment of unification but you seriously need to get over the religion bullshit (assuming you're not trolling which you probably are).
Someone drawing the prophet does not warrant killing them. Someone wishing a merry Christmas or whatever is not offensive whatsoever.
There's a lot of other stuff that you said that I disagree with. I wish for Arab countries to unite but we are much better working with the West as opposed to being ardently against them. They are not our enemy.
Our worst enemies are within our own countries.

>tfw jap/bengali gf

youtube.com/watch?v=N8tlDFpT6N4

You can't even drive without a moped you fatcunt

cringe

What really? Congratulations man. I'm a bit jealous.

What's the region you live in like, kashmir looks so beautiful, I wish I could visit before I die tbqh

I am in love with this band
youtu.be/qeYTylOd6As

Nah not really, is the girl in the pic your gf?

holy shit that looks comfy

I live in the city Srinagar, gulmarg is great during winter for skiing and all. 5 star resorts are here for tourists.

OUT OF EUROPE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut up Billy Joe

We must rip out the Wahabi scum from the ummah, they are a cancerous plague. They have never done anything again Israel and instead of building hospitals and and infrastructure in Muslim countries they Judt make fucking Hate preachers.

Oh nope, made a typo
Meant to say
>tfw no
Instead

Wahhabis balance out the Twelver Shia ancestors of yours so we'll keep them. Besides they're becoming less and less extreme with every generation.

STAY IN JORDAN

DO NOT CROSS MEDITERRANEAN

EUROPE IS NOT UMMAH

DEGAGE TOI
STAY IN INDIA

>Besides they're becoming less and less extreme with every generation.
Not fast enough
Will they be moderate by the time I'm elderly? If so, fuck them

what is this about the Dubai metro being a "hoax"? From google I've only heard good things about it, but one of the posters in that link you sent (thanks btw) was saying the you basically have to drive or get a cab and the public transport is a hoax

Hispanic people are well liked there, you could even make friends with the local arabs.Find some Arabs that like to frequent the bars and be up to do coke and get ready for a world of fun habibs

They're a necessary evil

inshallah brothers

Dubai was literally built yesterday. The public transport is good but small.

They can go fuck themselves

What is this?

Fuck off of mena already, I guess fat consumed your brain that you have 0 reading comprehension

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36261197

My ancestors weren't Shia and my whole family has been sunni for generations. But never has any Shia commited a terror attack or killed innocents in my home country. It's always brainwashed Wahabi scum. And shias are good people like us. They would pray behind me when I would do jamat.

t. subhuman buttmad muslim

t. Borat