FUCKING REKT THREADS

FUCKING REKT THREADS

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

>That's it.
>
>I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
Jeez m8 getcha trousers outta the twist and stop browsing Sup Forums if this offends you. Kys.

lol

New copypasta?

Bait???

This made me cringe

I'm glad that kid won. The black shirt hit him when white shirt wasn't looking like a shit stain coward... smh

Fight like little bitches kek

Very satisfying to watch. That's what Mr. Black shirt deserved.

LOL WTF, STORY?

Damn

if he exists, then batrman must exist too

Wow that dude really gets in there. You know, hits all those querky little nooks and crannies.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Now go back to Tumblr

that's so allahu akbar

7.5 - didn't stick the landing.

THAT WAS FUCKING HORRIFYING!

KO by LP

wow, stab stab stab over

Natural selection at work

sneks

New fags are good at master bait. You just want this (you)

oh shit, i've never seen this one before. whats it from?

crumpled
mess
fuk that cunt

HE DINDU NUFFIN

so glad white shirt one

All fucking niggers deserves death

>allowing levels of edge to reach this height
>not even linking to the post the statement was intended for
come on user..

Cool

brutal

Moar from this day

hola soy Argentino. podrían matar a todos los negros y judíos por favor. gracias.

any munich webms?

You are a nigger die too i hate niggers, last week i kill a nigger hooker and i rape her fucking chimpances

>rape her fucking chimpances
>chimpances

wtf happened here ? lol

post isis beheading please

fucking nerve gas
why do you still ask

this kid seems like a good shot

this guy says hes from argentina and he wants you guys to kill off the niggers and jews please and thank you

i believe this

Whut de fuk up wid DIS?!

this dude literally single handedly saved japan from communism

Beautiful...

lmao says the faggot that got in this thread this is Sup Forums fuck off

this was the most painful moment of somebodies life.
and some shitstain filmed it and put it on the internet. and here we are.

then, kill your self, because, you are a nigger haaaa

aria Argentina! :D

Right in the hart

Why would John Seena do that to a little kid?

that was a TOW missile?

It's pasta

It's nice to see fellow bros take on nigger when they choose to fight unfair, but it seems that almost every white person in my city and America seems to believe fighting a black guy 1v1 will remain a 1v1 fight when it's never the case. Blacks will always fight with the max number in the group and we need to educate our bros that this is their nature and we need to combat them not in the same, but in the overwhelming numbers to ensure they don't stand a chance. They started this type of dirty fighting with numbers, I don't see why we shouldn't be better at it and there's more of us than them, they need to realize we are the majority. Maybe then they might plea with us to go back to fighting fair. We should agree, but then lie and attack them by surprise at every opportunity of fighting fair. This is the bed they made for themselves.

lurk more
lurk more
lurk more
you can stay

the kid fucked his gf

not true

I wish this nigger was Kevin Hart