/b What the fuck is this?

/b What the fuck is this?
Never had this before in my 22 years of living. (It's right below my armpit)

Probably a rash. Make sure to wash your body properly while showering .

Rash from sweat 100%. Irritation from shirt + liquid + pores = pimply looking rash.

This
Also, change your sheets, maybe replace them and your bed. Could be caused by bedbugs

Does it itch?

Prob from sweat/heat. You wear any under armor or change deodorant?

You just reminded me about bedbugs. Thank fuck there's non where I live. I know that they can literally live w/e the fuck they want but there's been 0 cases here for a VERY long time.

Heat rash, you stupid shit.

Sometimes but not a lot. One or twice throughout the day for a few seconds

OH SHIT DUDE THATS IMPETIGO GO TO ER NOW

That's definitely yeast infection. Just had it like a month ago. Look that shit up, it looks just the same

definitely AIDS

Yeah it's just an aids rash.
Don't worry about it

With this combo combined, I DECLARE YOU HAVE SUPER AIDS

Hives

Just looks like Impetigo. It's surprisingly common, may itch a lot. Just don't scratch it because it's highly contagious. It'll clear up after a week or two. Try not to spread it to anyone or anywhere else on yourself by touching it.

No, you don't need to see a doctor for this. Kids get it a lot and recover just fine on their own.

Dubs and it it AIDS
Single and it's the herp
Anything 6 and above and OP will die in his sleep
Anything below and he's safe.

Could be shingles.
Not bedbugs, they bite in lines. Look it up, shingles.

Medfag here. Most likely a rash from rubing on your shirt or backpack if you carry one. Garenteed gone in 3-4 days

bacillus anthracis; youre gonna just kinda die.

exema domt know how to spell it basically bad dry skin get some moisturizer

Almost definitely shingles. Myself and my wife both got that shit last year. Wasn't too bad, but it got itchy and felt like a really tender bruise after awhile.