Pokemon thread? What's your main team?

Pokemon thread? What's your main team?

no one plays this any more.

Why is your snorlax much higher than the rest?

said the 12 year old

nigga, you straight up jacking my team as your own?

cause it isnt his. and the real owner decided to keep a single good pokemon and still go ham to get to 30.

What level are you?

And do you boost them at all or did they evolve/catch/hatch like that?

>I don't like it, so nobody else does either!
Fuck off
Nice Snorlax, it's my most wanted pokemon, but I've yet to get a single 10k egg and haven't even seen one on radar.

i only evolve during a lucky egg segment. and i hatched snorelax and boosted him. the rest i dont care about until i get to 30.

Was just about to start this thread myself.

Hella jelly of the Snorlax mate, good show on that

thanks! ride a bike to hatch eggs. works wonders bro.

just go HAM on the egg hatching. and fuck gyms. just catch pokemon

Wish I still had a bike. Ditched my old one when I got a car years ago, never thought I might ever want it again. Def not buying one just for this, it's just that I hatched 30+ eggs, but all I keep getting are 2k and 5k.

I'm about to hatch a fleet of 5k eggs.

Meanwhile...
I haven't touched it in a few weeks

Gyms give decent xp for beating them tho

im 23.5 and only have had 3
but actualy found a pinsir and syther. so all i really want is lapras

This is totally what I do already, only time I bother with gyms is when I want to take 2-3 for the daily allowance.

This, except the gym part. I never bother taking more than one, but once a day when I play I take just one gym and take the 10 coins, you'll need them for lucky eggs when the ones you get from leveling wear off. You get about 60 evolutions per egg, and you'll get more evolutions than the number of eggs you'll get from leveling.

Just got this snorlax out of a 10 km egg

Still got something I haven't managed yet, nice Seadra my dude.

shit game. fuck off

It's just that every single other person even past level 13 that I know has had at least one 10k egg. I'm level 19.5 and fucking nothing.

Is your name Alex? Cause your a stupid nigger.

but not as much as catching a pokemon every minute tho. just walk and lob balls. and visit stops. gyms waste resources. i got a shit ton of star dust because i dont fuck with gyms until they are just too advantageous not to. i catch and grind up useless mons so i can lucky egg session.

My mvps

right on!

and your hatching lots?

this game is horrible. catching requires no battles, no gym leaders, no 6 pokemon battles with 4 moves and PPs and TMs... nothing like Pokemon, no flying,... no trading. pokemon red left beta a long time ago 20 years and is still better to this day so dont give me the "omg wait for update" bs excuse

kill yourself

this game fucking sucks. catching in pokemon was never about tossing a fucking pokeball and instantly catching it. this game ruined the story from the original games and the manga and anime. only in the fucking stupid safari zone minigame was it about meaninglessly tossing balls at pokemon and catching them, and even that was harder than this shit game.

Wow, you must be way smarter than the other kids in your class, they just don't get it, huh?
Badge says 34 hatched. Don't know if they're just luckier than me but I don't think they've hatched as much as me.

admittadly that is a little odd.

If it's any consolation I'm at 17 and haven't seen anything north of 5K.

It's a hobby that requires physical activity. It isn't the original games because it isn't them

This piece of shit broke out of 14 poke balls then ran away, I fucking hate this game now

I havent been playing as much as i thought i would.
>shit data plan
>dont care about this game enough to upgrade

I guess it's kinda good to know that I'm not the unluckiest fucker in existence.
>If I get one soon and I get an eevee I'm offing myself.

tough luck man. sometimes its just not meant to be. i had 5 deathballed ultraball throws at a venuaur.

it doesnt require physical activity, u surfaceweb using fucking loser. In android i spoofed locations of known pokemon and literally caught all available pokemon within 2 hours. this game was easier than pokemon snap. .

I feel for you my child.
The same shit happened to me. But with a 335 bellsprout, dont feel bad. I wasted 5 greatballs in addition to the pokeballs.

Well, the 12 year old is right. Nintendo's stock is down again last time I heard.

>Cheats
>"This game was too easy"
Really?

Had this happen, I think that might be where I got Pulsar from.

Elaborate on this.

Why are you so angry about this? I'm just saying it's a decent app for people that are playing it fairly and shit dude. Yeah you can put in all the locations and stuff, but that literally just takes the fun away from it. It's supposed to be about getting up and going out.

Lol I used 30 greatballs on one charmelion but managed to get it...

I use it too and what you said is not possible. 2 weeks maybe if you play carefully, certainly not 2 hours

My brother is 14 and well on his way to becoming a neckbeard. Never leaves his room or gets off the computer. I actually got him to go downtown with me a while ago because he plays pokemon go. Yeah he was on his phone a little, but there were moment when he wasn't and we were two bros waliking downtown, laughing and enjoying ourselves. A girl even spoke with him about the game. I've never been so happy for him

Do you like mah cawk?

spoofing locations is "not possible" to you because you know nothing about h4cking. go back to r3ddit loser.

do you like penor?

lol

MODS

Penisaur