It's my mauling anniversary

It's my mauling anniversary.
Exactly 17 years ago today I got into a fight with a bear cub and got my 4 year old ass handed to me. Apparently if my dad hadn't picked me up and ran for his life id be dead cause momma bear was on the way after hearing her son fuck me up. Odd dubs and I'll show you my scars.

Roll

A post on Sup Forums that actually interests me! Let's get this shit.

I win, I have a scar on my face from a dog attack and scars on my body from a knife attack

Boom. Got it plus. Show us your scars dead man.

yeah this works

Mods go home

Killin that trip game. If trips again, we all fight bears.

Check'd

Oh boy that was quick.

Shit

Another one

As much as I want to believe you, that scar tissue looks a little too "fresh."

shave your nipples

OP Delivert. Goddamn, yo. Any problems getting laid, or do they work to your advantage, because you fabricated your attack story to make you look badass? Or are you a virgin?

Plus, props to your dad.

I just got out the shower, they always go bright red when I do.

Seems like keloids, it's hypertrophied tissue on the scar

And in all that time from the attack up until now you've done nothing about it?

Fucking up that bear cub would have been top of my list
I mean if you wanna get even you left it a bit late haven't you?
Should have got that revenge while the both of you were young
He'd be like a full grown bear now

Haha it doesn't bother me too much. I mean it's a bear right. Fuck shit up is pretty much what they do. I can't imagine 4y old me would have been very polite.

Did you have to go to a hospital? How did your parents react? I think if I saw my son getting mauled I would flip the fuck out and try and fucking eviscerate the bear.

It's usually dark when I bring a girl back so they don't usually see it until afterwards.

I can't remember much cause I was four but I did have to go to hospital. Apparently There was blood everywhere and my old man didn't even tell my mom until the day after when I'd been cleaned up. I don't blame him tho. Bitch is crazy protective.

Oh man, she must have torn him up

Poor bloke right? How could you let this happen. Why did you leave him alone in the yard. Ect ect.

yeh i guess
But i hold a grudge

if it were me id leave it till i was 10 but up until then id be training to take that bear the fuck out

id end up creeping through the forest like the wind, sneak right up on that bear and ram a stick up its ass before running like black guy bolt

raise the middle finger while im running just so he know i dont give a fuck g

When I was six, my dad went inside to grab some water while I was riding my bike and I fell off and smacked facefirst into the pavement, hard enough to leave me looking like hamburger meat. That was the first and only time I've ever seen him cry.

Unless you fuck with your shirt on, and exclusively doggy style, I find it hard to believe that they havent felt it.

It's not really something you do halfway through a good fuck tho(Damn right) is it? Like hold on a second there's something on your shoulder.

Unlucky there mate. Any lasting damage or you back to your old 2/10 self?

Pretty big scar, but it's behind my hairline thank dog. May be a problem when I go bald though.

Nah man just say it's a battle wound. Took an arrow to the head while in a bar fight.

That's genius!

>Sup Forums
You wasted trips with faggatory.

Fucking hell, shave your nipple hair you sick fuck.

MFing checked.