Unpopular opinions thread

Unpopular opinions thread.

I think niggers should have human rights.

I'm fine with all interracial relationships except the ones with niggers

there's absolutely nothing wrong with being Muslim.

I thought Prometheus was a pretty okay movie

Free will doesn't exist and by definition, has never existed. We don't have any more free will than the first single celled organism. In light of this, accountability is a social construct and achievement of any kind is predetermined, and thus, should not be impressive.

Joe Rogan has never said anything funny

Video Games are boring and are for boring unimaginative people

If you don't have a hobby, you don't deserve to live.

Republicans, Democrats, Alt-right, Feminists, MGTOW, and Libertarians are all self-righteous, selfish, faggy, sensitive assholes. If you identify as a member of a party, you are no longer a person.

Expressionism ruined art.

Vaporwave is probably the most exciting art movement of the past ten years

Milo is just another pundit that people with no identify latch onto because they don't have original thoughts and opinions of their own, and they get some kind of dopamine rush when he says something they agree with. Pathetic.

I loved prometheus
I watched it at least 10 times

Jeeze we said unpopular opinions not unique opinions

OP is not a faggot

Vaporwave is unironically good

1488 Race War Now gas the kikes

Found the autist. We said unpopular opinions, not Sup Forums cringe rhetoric

lookhowlittleicareimsocool.txt

Niggers will eventually die out and it's the responsibility of other races to let them by providing and encouraging birth control. Once sub-Saharan Africans stop breeding like rabbits, they'll fall victim to what we think of as preventable diseases like dysentery. Birth control, coupled with famine and war, should make Africans a memory by the year 2200 or so.

When you drive a diesel truck or a sports car, NO ONE is impressed and we all know you have self-esteem issues.

Oh woah you said something that makes it a good argument

Eat my shitty ass, shitty ass eater.

Pokemon Go is alright. Not something to spend all your time on and be obsessive about, but a rounded out game with great intentions (getting its audience to go outside)

thanks

I like boys.

But to add onto this, it's also a kid's game and adults shouldnt take it as serious as they do

This game is heavily underrated.

We need to exchange welfare for free abortions to kill out the dregs of society.

Typical summer fag response, how's summer school going?

Is this you being funny?

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.
By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.
Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

Naruto is actually a really great show with incredible character depth and thrilling subplots.

>le summer meme

3,4,6,7 are all true

I like OP.

Free Will is an illusion.

Let's say you had an infinitely powerful computer capable of simulating an entire universe perfectly, all the way down to the movement of individual atoms and electrons.

With this computer, you conjure a moment where a person shoves another person into busy traffic. You play this scenario out over and over again trillions of times, only to realize that you keep getting the same exact outcome down to the precise organization of atoms within the scene.

The only possible way you could get a different outcome from this scenario is if you change at least one of an incomprehensible number of variables which could be as minute as the position of a single atom present years before the scenario ever occurred.

Naruto is the only thing that makes me feel old. I grew up with those characters during my weeb phase. I don't watch it now but I hear Naruto has children and shit. Like damn.

Gr8 b8 m8

Trump is an idiot.

>Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice
>and drinks himself into oblivion
> In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong.

Pretty much summed up every married dude at 40 there chief

If it wasn't for slavery, the world as we know it would be shit
(except black people wouldn't be in America, so I'm not sure on this one)

But that doesn't mean there shouldn't be a system of rewards and penalties, wouldn't you agree?

The Butterfly effect is real. Every living thing on this planet is connected in some way and has a slight but measurable influence on every other living thing. This is not a reason to celebrate, or espouse hippy tropes about peace, love and unity. It's actually extremely dangerous that people living on the other side of the world can fuck things up for people in first world countries by chimping out and slaughtering each other, or giving each other AIDS. Their problems become our problems. The only solution is to win the genetic war by sterilizing a huge percentage of their population(s).

I agree with this. Also, no one with an IQ below 100 should be allowed to reproduce.

>OH FUCK if I call this bait, that means it negates everything. My god I really am a philosophical and comedy genius.

Unless you actually use the diesel truck for work and it's more economical to do so.

Filthy frank isnt funny

In the countries most slaves came from, they actually teach that the end of the slave trade was the watershed for much of their civil war and conflict of the 20th century. So. There is that.

>this mad

There's a right answer to everything, even morals, ethics, and politics. Literally everyone is just too dumb to realize the right answer. The more philosophical you are the more and bigger the pieces of the truth you put together, but still nobody's figured it all out. Human stupidity and ignorance are the source of all of humanity's problems.

I know plenty of people who agree with something similar to this.

If you are incapable of raising another human being to not be a complete piece of shit, you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Shitty parenting creates shitty people. Having a low IQ doesn't necessarily put you in this category.

Children should be taught sex ed before hormones begin to mature their bodies.

truth

youtube is helping in destroying comedy. back in the day, you used to have to go through a vigorous filtering process of casting, producers, sponsors, ect. This means that the top talent got the spot light. The ones that deserved their status were the only ones that received it.

Now everything sucks...

rem is better than ram

>Also if I call him mad, that means it makes me seems more calm, stoic, and in control of the situation. The other user's will pick up on this fact, and I will be hailed as a god.

I think there should be requirements and people should have to apply for a license to become a parent. I'm talking taking courses and having to get a bac k ground check

I'm and I agree with almost everything in your post, except you should probably replace "years before the scenario ever occurred" with "going back to the first single celled organism." It all trickles down. Causality is a motherfucker.

Of course. It is logical to construct prisons and use them to keep dangerous people away from the rest of the world. It is also logical to go reward benign behavior even though it isn't logical to give people credit for choosing to behave that way because the alternative makes even less sense.

Trips don't lie!

Married.
Won't touch Natty Ice with a stolen redneck liver.

Get laid every night.
Have a pretty decent life.
I do get bored sometimes watching bullshit shows, so I go online to see what kind of shitheads my kids would be if I hadn't had the foresight to get snipped at 25.
You certainly don't disappoint, junior.

The last two generations males are a bunch of pussies. Man up for God's sake

It's the Orb of the Universe. We sip its sweet nectar day in and day out, and assume everything we put outward had no repricussions. We're so wrong though.
I call it "water through the pipes," because, say you are at a hotel, and you are taking a hot shower. You're drawing mostly boiling water from the water heater, and some cold water from the well itself. If someone in the next room turns their water on cold, you get less cold water and are subsequently scolded.
We have to be conscious of what the input requires in output. If we hear the shower next door, we should consider matching the heat with our faucet to not obscure the water and scold out neighbor.

The only reason people like him is his vulgarity. In humor, vulgarity should be used as punctuation, not the entire sentence

Trump is a fucking idiot who will actually destroy America if most of his idiot followers don't figure it out in time.

What of the people who drive sports cars for reasons other than gaining attention?

Obama is a top 3 president of all time
>inherits absolute shit economy
>ends 2 pointless wars
>passes healthcare legislation
>stock market rebounds and reaches all time highs

All drugs should be legal.

Jail doesn't rehabilitate criminals, it turns normal people into really fucked up people, which are then released back into society.

Fckin auto-correct. Goddamn scald

>failed reddittor spotted.

Not an unpopular opinion. Most of us are joking, you know that right?

there's too much vulgarity and swearing in comedy these days. When you point out this fact, people call you prudish, when in reality I'm just bored of how dull mainstream comedy is anymore.

Remember Phil Hartman? Johnny Carson? Steve Allen? Comedy is fucking dead.

If I say he goes to a website that I don't like, that also validates my position. It means he's of the less desirable and I am superior. I really deserve a candle-lit jerk off session tonight. I am a king.

New form is going to be stating obvious facts with as little irony as possible, watch

That white college guy that raped the chick behind the dumpster ended up getting more hate then he deserved.

I agree with both of these.

Holy fuck

>Hillary takes away guns
>better for the people

Its called catch and release

Replace Trump with Hillary and you've got an unpopular opinion.

>being triggered this badly
TOPKEK.

I like tiny tits

Good point

Joe ronstein is funny

Holy shit dude, your autism is really shining through here

I'm fucking praying that this is not an unpopular opinion this November

>Trump is a piece of shit and everyone who votes for him is a dumbass

I hate Hillary. She fucking sucks. I know. BUT Trump is so much worse what the fuck are you idiots thinking? I'm no libcuck or conservanigger but if romney were running I would take him a million times over Trump. I would even take fucking Bernie over Trump, just NOT FUCKING TRUMP

I think the human race is terrible and should be extinct
>inb4 edgy teen

Wew lad... If it was a joke, why did you guys let him be the nominee for the party?

Trump is singularly unsuited to the job of president, more so than anyone else who entered the race for any party.. He's a vain, narcisstic, vindictive, spiteful, chippy, petty, lazy shitbag. The qualities that make him a good businessman make for a terrible public servant.

>. He's a vain, narcisstic, vindictive, spiteful, chippy, petty, lazy shitbag
I think this is why he gets along so well with Dana White. Likes attract likes.

Amen

>if I call him triggered, then that equates him with feminists, which we all know are the least desirable brand of human on this particular anonymous image board. If I say "TOP KEK" even though this situation isn't that funny, it'll show my amusement and irreverence to the situation, therefor showing that I cannot be shaken and juxtaposing it to the forced perspective I've created of the other individual.

I'd like it more if she was covered in shit not mud!

Fam i feel you. Im married to an asian surfboard. No ass no tits, perpetual fucking

you're more than likely correct about free will just being an illusion, but it doesn't matter to us at all.

So untangle your panties and vote Johnson

Nice trips. Well for one I didn't, I'm in Colorado. Two, this is Sup Forums not real life. I don't actually hate niggers either, it's just something we say.

Praise tha lawd almighty for tiny tits.

>if I call him autistic, that makes me way better even though we both know nobody here is really suffering from such a serious neurodevelopmental disorder. I am also a comedy god for pointing out that fact.

Some jews are ok

Everything's a trend.
Their is no such thing as being transgender. If you're a guy pretending to be a girl to not feel so bad when sucking dick ,you're not a new gender, you're a faggot.
Trump 2016
Political correctness is taken to seriously.
Op is a fag only sometimes.
Sup Forums isn't that bad.
Metal isn't the only fucking genre like I like metal but metal heads have too much fucking pride in their genre. Not only that they're just as cringeworthy as the "born in the wrong generation" kids because they try to hard to be the special snowflake

The regressive left is when a good idea turns into a shit fest because people can't let go.

Autism's a spectrum and MANY people here have at least one foot in the shallow end.

You really think you have no agency over anything that happens. You've never made a choice that mattered? I think you underestimate the power of consciousness. Or maybe you're just dumb.

Holy fuck.. my sides! They are blasting off to space with this dumb niglet.

I think we should all kill ourselves to bring population down