Has anyone else lost their minds after prolonged use of super-potent pot? I can't sleep properly anymore...

Has anyone else lost their minds after prolonged use of super-potent pot? I can't sleep properly anymore. Don't trust anyone, because I believe everyone's conspiring to bring me down. I believe that songs, shows, movies, and even memes are about me. I see a lot of planes over my house, and fear they're surveillance planes. I feel like people I pass on the street already know me from somewhere and have preconceived notions about me. I've become obsessed with privacy and anonymity; used to suspect my own family members of having ulterior motives behind their words and actions. I don't remember a lot about the past, but always rack my brain over things I may have said or done wrong to people, yet I can't figure it out. People wish me well and tell me that it'll get better with time, therapy, and medication, but I don't know if I have the patience, and want to end it all. I was normal before I started smoking medicinal marijuana. Drugs are bad, kids.

just u lol

Reading this while on MDMA.

But yeah, I smoked a lot of weed last summer. It turned me into a cabbage .
I felt better around 2 weeks after I stopped.

Obviously pot isn't for everyone and it definitely isn't for you OP

I guess some people just can't handle weed. I know ppl who smoke daily and never have any problems, but some get mad paranoia it seems. It sucks 'cause I really enjoyed weed and miss it a lot. The taste, the high, the rituals surrounding it, pot culture in general

I had similar problems with weed. I dont smoke at all now. The people I would smoke with were shit people too I have yet to know a decent human being that knows what theyre talking about that smokes pot. Just childish kids and loser adults. Really never made any sense to me why anyone does it.
One time I was really high and was listening to the radio and some guy was saying something and I thought we was telling people information about me, and it freaked me the fuck out.

If you can't seperate paranoia from reality it's because you're weak. I've smoked weed for years and always overcame any shit similar to this by applying logic.

It isn't the pot.

They really are out to get you.

You know too much.

The government coerces your friends, family and strangers to fuck with your mind.

Look up gang stalking, gaslighting.

You're a targeted individual, OP.

Smoking pot is the only thing you're doing right. Leave town, sign up for college at a major university that also does recruiting for the NSA, CIA, FBI, etc.

I'd suggest Harvard.

Guess it depends how much you use as well. I have known some respectable professionals who use weed, along with some so-called degenerates. I did find that it relieved my depression a bit, but caused a lot of anxiety. The temptation remains strong for me though. I've at a couple parties and over at a couple chicks' houses when they were using, and found the smell very alluring. I know it causes paranoia though, so I try to stay away. I know what you mean though about starting the think the media is sending you subliminal messages; it's really freaky.

Have tons of mental issues, even an actual paranoia-related disorder. Been smoking high grade pot for about a month now, and haven't got this.

I realize those thought patterns are irrational now that I'm sober and on anti-psychotics, but when you're high as a kite, it's sometimes hard to differentiate. Depends on your tolerance as well. I'm a smaller guy, so can't handle it as much.

Sounds like you had a dormant mental issue that weed brought out. Have fun OP

I had some arabian weed a few weeks ago i had to lie down and was shaking uncontrollably

I also drink a ridiculous amount of coffee, which I realize is a psychostimulant, that may be exacerbating the paranoia. Still, it's tasty and fuckin' addictive

nah m8 your just fucked up

I know; I'm blaming the weed though. Put me in the psych ward 5 times in 2 years

Cut back on the caffeine m8, it works wonders.

I'll try, but it stresses me too thinking that I've let other anons down or misrepresented the movement somehow when I was high. I have nothing but the best intentions, but when you're as fucked as me it's hard to contribute meaningfully.

u just used it for a long time. trouble sleeping and loss of appetite happen when u go cold turkey but u go back to normal in maybe like 5 days or so

Lol its just weed... I dab co2 oil everyday sometimes 80% thc and higher, on nights that I'm put I have trouble sleeping and eating but nothing more than that...

Just take a break for a few weeks and see how you feel then. We've all done it, for one reason or another.

Since I miss it so much, I might go back on Nabilone (CBD pills), which gives you a bit of a similar sensation to weed without the paranoia

Out* not put

Maybe, it's just Sup Forums has become one of my few social outlets because I moved from the city to the suburbs and had to delete all my social media after posting crazy erratic things while drunk and high

I'm a paranoid person and weed doesn't take that away it just intensifies it. Pretty much it's not the weed it's all you.

Haha the old drunk and high on the Internet, I know it well. Stay off social media, it's pretty garbage.

I even began to think that this banana that people post relentlessly had something to do with me at one point, but it's prob just my craziness

You have paranoid schizophrenia and you need to get help ASAP before you're thrown in an insane asylum.

Only been diagnosed formally with drug-induced psychosis and bi-polar, but I suspect you're right. Can't seem to shake the feeling that my phone and webcam are being hacked. It's distressing. I want my old life and friends back, but am starting to accept that that's not likely to happen. I probably will be committed at some point.