Cuck thread. Post your girl or girls you know and others say what they would do to them

Cuck thread. Post your girl or girls you know and others say what they would do to them.

Reply for reply bros

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrchan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno how I would fuck her, but I;d like to cum on her face.

Holy love of tits

i'd eat her ass doggystyle as she fondles my junk with her toes. then i'd flip her over, put her two big toes in my mouth, and fuck her silly

It's an awesome face.

God all those pics. She's definitely gonna make me cum many times.

Yea shes got a great rack

You like her legs?

more of this dammit

She would look great with cum on her face. I'd love to see what she looks like when she's cumming.

I'd love to tear that dress off her, pin her down in the dirt and rape her arse without lube till she's covered in filth. I'd unload all over her mud-covered face and smear it in, then make her say thank you.

What do you think of Niki?

I'd have her drunk, horny, naked and begging within an hour. While you're watching from the closet, she would try to look on at where you'd be watching from, probably touching yourself as you looked into the crossed eyes of your slut girlfriend. The harder I fuck, the louder she moans and the more crossed those big blues get

Would love to push her up against a wall and fuck that ass.

Any nudes?

what would you do anons?

I'd have her ride me in that outfit and begging for my cum.

No I don't have any, I do have bikini pictures though.

And yes, her legs are amazing.

Shes got a nice body

I'd probably be pretty devastated as you make love to my girlfriend better than I ever could.

Cute face. I would take her anal virginity while you sat on the sofa, and then finish all over her face while her head lay in your lap you fucking pussy.

with a beauty like her I'd love to start with eating her out then afterwards her getting down on her knees and sucking me until I manhandle her around and start with some quality doggy style fucking followed up with some missionary to really get some use out of those tits of hers squeezing caressing and sucking them till they're all types of bruised up

>Update

What would you do to my little sister?

anyone else actually get cucked before?

Put whipped cream on my dick and balls and have her lick it all off .

How would you use her ?

10/10 would fuck her tits and bust on face

She's a trashy druggy whore

Nice. How many do you have?

Stick my dick in her butt

I would fuck her feet raw

I'd fuck the shit outta her and blow on her face, any nudes?

Is this girl still in this thread also? Let her know what you think

Quite a few.

I'm giving access to my computer to peruse nude pics and vids of my wife on Team Viewer. This is the log-in info if you are interested:
ID: 752 736 647
PW: 6125

She's a massive tease and loves creampies, but, from what I know, she isn't a huge fan of anal.

Have left sit on my face while right rides my dick

Sorry.

I'd probably just play with her hair or hold it if you needed me to.

Wife this bitch

Keep posting. Girl is fine. You can skip pics with bra on. Bonus points for ass or pussy.

How about this one?

I would like to throat fuck her.
Anyone like milfs?

God her legs. Got anything at all of her in leggings, or anything right really? Especially a tight dress/skirt if you have it.

Shes got the ass for it

Some ass.

Anyone find her face as cum worthy as I do ?

Would start by having her suck my cock nice and slow, then when she's nice and wet hit it doggy until she's about to cum. Pull out and stick it in her ass, fucking her til she screams then quickly turn her around and shove my cock down her cute little throat.

thoughts on my sis in law on the right

Anything tight*

Fucking gorgeous. Post any and all! Will trade gf on Kik if u have nudes

How would you mock me together?

she looks innocent, meaning she'd probably love a couple of friends gang banging her til she's full of cum in all holes.

Been searching for feet. Sorry, got just about none.

would rip the shirt off of her body and use it as a gag to muffle her moans as I pound her ass

So she should be cheating on me?

Same pic?

Damn would tie the one on the left down and fuck her pussy raw and until I cum and then facefuck the one on the right.

Oh god. I'd fuck her if you fucked my girlfriend in the same room.

If you've got a small dick, it would be pretty fun to see her react when I ease in. Honestly idgaf about you but I would absolutely fuck the shit out of your gf with or without you hiding in the bushes crying

Huh?

Been edging forever. She almost made me lose it again. I just want her to make me cum inside her.

Nudes

What about this hoe

post her tits or if no tits feet pics?

Cmon post moar

We've been dating 6 weeks and only hooked up 8 times. You think I have nudes? If I did, they'd be all over Sup Forums and you'd be annoyed of seeing them so often.

>695963878

I'd use and abuse her every single day and leave her coming back for more she deserves so much I'd be so rough with her but just caring enough to keep her cumming and wanting more until she falls in love and I just keep using and abusing her

better than tinder, plenty of horny college girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrchan.html

Holy fuck I'm not gonna edge much longer.

wrong post