How do i get my hands on some adderall Sup Forums?

how do i get my hands on some adderall Sup Forums?

Go up to a squad car and ask where the nearest drug dealer supposedly is

go to the bad part of town and just start asking black people chilling on street corners, works great for me.

College Campus. Almost everyone is perscribed Addy or Vyvanse

Find someone with a prescription for it (^:

yeah but I can't really just ask random people on campus tho

i have tor. is getting prescription stuff off the deep web as reliable as it's said to be?

Genius.

what's the best way of doing that?

Bring up that you think you might have ADHD in conversation?

that's a great way to get yourself robbed

I'm in med school and live on that shit. Got to your doc, they'll give you some kind of bullshit assessment test, just answer like your actually have ADHD, docs write Rx's for that stuff like candy nowadays

The problem is I still live with my family and they'll no doubt find out I have a prescription for a condition I don't have one way or another.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

go to your doctor, complain that you are having trouble concentrating and that is negatively impacting your school/work abilities. They will give you a multiple choice test, answer exactly how you think someone with ADHD would answer. You may need to have a conversation with the doc about study habits and what your grades were like but you're not going to spend more than an hour at the office and you'll come out with a completely legit rx for it.

As a side note, when you start getting into the amphetamine based adhd meds you may start getting some pushback. My doc didn't want to go to adderall until we had tried other stuff first. When I finally did get a prescription for it, I always felt like the people at the pharmacy were giving me weird looks when they filled it.

That's all well and good, the only problem is...

>The problem is I still live with my family and they'll no doubt find out I have a prescription for a condition I don't have one way or another.

Doctor fucking patient fucking confidentiality. If you are over 14 they can't legally tell your parents why they saw you or what they discussed with you. keep the bottle in your room next to your herpes medication and don't mention it to anyone.

Riddle me this: Would you rather have your parents find a prescription for a therapeutic level of meds written for you by a real doctor who has actually examined you OR would you rather them find a few random pills in a bag?

go to the doctor and tell them you piss too much and your erections last too long and they should prescribe you some adderall

Alright, if no one seems to be selling on campus then I'll give it a shot.

>Alright, if no one seems to be selling on campus then I'll give it a shot.
fuckign facepalm.

SCHEDULE II CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. you're going to risk getting busted because you're too much of pussy to tell your parents to mind their own business if they find a RX for a legit medical condition?

Grow a pair and go do a doc.

Alright fine. But how exactly do I go about doing it? I know I'm being a paranoid pussy but I just want to understand the exact logistics of it before I do anything.

get check-up for "leg pain", at end, claim you have trouble concentrating at work.

Fake ADHD?

You didn't say the magic word.

fake adhd symptoms and the doctor will give you a script

kys xdd