Australians have to strap themselves to their beds when they sleep so that they don't fall off the bottom of the world

>Australians have to strap themselves to their beds when they sleep so that they don't fall off the bottom of the world

Ok guys it's time for you to listen to my opinion

>Greece is not in Asia
>Tulip "Van Vinghoven Educashun"
ebin

I was really expecting there to be a leaf behind this post.

I'll join on this too.

:^)

Weak.

hey man, that hurts my feelings

>Americans have to strap bulletproof vests to their gelatinous torso when they go outside so that they don't get killed by a shooter at school/the movies/walmart/the airport/at church

>Australia with red stars
>Having a valid opinion

pick 1 (one) and only 1 (one)

nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.

>My face when an American shoves his McDonalds burger boxes and cans of Monster Energy Drink off his desk, shaking the cheeto dust out of his Razer gaming keyboard to type a furious response near me

>White American children have to strap themselves to KKK members so niggers won't kidnap/steal them

Fuck, I laughed

excellent post

Anatolia is where Asia starts

>be ameribullet
>wear shoes in bed while dying of continuous sharting
>get shot

good 1

Classic:)

I live in the north, we strap ourselves to neo-nazis

>Americans
>have guns AND explosions
fuck this shithole country

>First time in history: US schools will not have white majority this autumn
not sure why youre posting this australia

Because you are soon to be overwhelmed by non-white subhumans.

Fucking hilarious.

>soon
>56% white counting arabs

>that 56% white statistic includes hispanics

I'm a hispanic and probably whiter than you.

>I'm a hispanic and probably whiter than you.

>shoes in bed

Holy shit I kekked so much I started coughing, then kekked some more.