Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

strawpoll.me/10813480

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSA-E7h4hrg
youtube.com/watch?v=ghph_361wa0&t=14m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NYPA, dumbass.

Hillary is a better choice. Neither is a good choice.

>Hillary is a better choice
She's a literal traitor that let American secrets out to other countries

She also eats babies for breakfast and worships Satan, right?

I wouldn't doubt it but seriously, she once let a known child rapist go free to advance her own career and has so much sketchy shit in her past you'd have to be fucking brain dead to vote for her

>thinks voting for Trump is actually a better choice

All he's done is said mean things and make a shit load of money, how is he not a better choice?

Because you're literally delusional.

Neither because I'm not retarded.

neither

Pot calling the nigger black

Great, you really should me why he's not a better choice, I know he's an idiot but at least he isn't an evil psychopath

>you're literally delusional
>literally delusional
>literally

Confirmed troll and retard. Ignore and move on.

Gary Fucking Johnson

Clinton is like an old school Republican that's dragged into liberal bullshit just because of her party. She'll drop that shit once she's in charge of the oval office and sticking cigars in Bill's butt.

You're just a fucking idiot if you vote for someone like Trump.

>Gary "Trump should be disqualified for saying bad stuff!" Johnson

I guess your motto is "Why pick the lesser of two evils?"

Seriously though, Clinton isn't a good choice because the Democratic party itself is shit.

Trump is a terrible candidate because:

-He has zero experience in politics
-He has zero experience in policy
-He has zero experience in foreign affairs
-He has zero likability by most foreign powers (maybe Kim Jong Un likes him?)

These are some of the most important aspects of being President, and Republicans were right in criticizing Obama 2008 for his lack of experience. Now they have someone in the drivers seat with even less...

Go to bed, the grownups are talking

>the grownups
>Voting for "I'm a woman"

yes

Where is the option for "kill myself and everyone i love"?

Not that user but you're the child if you think corruption isn't something to care about.

Right next to the childish comments and shit you would only say on the internet.

Putin likes Trump. That alone is enough for me to put him on the table for international affairs. A US / Russia alliance would be world changing.

Fuck off, $hill.

Trump is the only one that actually wants to use diplomacy with Russia, China and North Korea

>She also eats babies for breakfast and worships Satan, right?

Liberal Democrats think this is clever.
No wonder they're the party of Niggers and women.

So... neither of those exist then? Because that 3rd option doesn't exist? I'm not sure you're very good at this.

>Trump is a terrible candidate because:

>-He has zero experience in politics
>-He has zero experience in policy
>-He has zero experience in foreign affairs
>-He has zero likability by most foreign powers

George Washington is a terrible candidate because:

-He has zero experience in politics
-He has zero experience in policy
-He has zero experience in foreign affairs
-He has zero likability by most foreign powers

I'm not very sure you are good with comprehension.

Seriously, no experience in politics? What the fuck are business deals? I know business and politics are different, but making deals and networking are two handy skills to have.

Trump was boasting that putin would respect him and respect america for standing up to russia. And what happened? Putin says he likes Trump.

Sounds like Trump knows how to read people. There's your fucking politics, diplomacy and foreign affairs right there.

>-He has zero likability by most foreign powers
Russia and China like him, the two most important ones of all

>being this stupid

gary johnson yo fags

Obama's problem isn't lack of experience. It's that he's a fuckin' idiot.

>Hillary:

>Worst secretary of state in American history!

>Covers for Bills rapes with death threats toward victims to silence them.

>Has framed (and had imprisoned) in Arkansas witnesses who were going to whistleblow on her and Bill.

>Well known cocaine dealer in Arkansas.

>Bought off all police and courts when Bill was governor.

A lying sack of shit who couldn't care less about YOU or ANYONE else who's stupid enough to vote for her.

Abused Executive E Mail account, exposing classified material.

>Thinks of all of YOU as nothing more than useful insects.

>Yeah, go ahead and vote for her. I know you care far more about keeping your welfare check coming than you do about any of the shit she's done.

>ignore the fact that im under two criminal investigations, both of which relating to the terrible job I did with my previous employer.
>Ignore the ethics violations I committed in my youth
>Ignore all the mysterious deaths surrounding my family
>Hire me for the most important job in the entire world because I'm a woman, and Trump is a meany head.

youtube.com/watch?v=vSA-E7h4hrg

Obama was just mediocre as President, nothing more, nothing less

He's a good magician though, you know, magically fixing that whole Bush economy thing.

Unlike Clinton, he isn't responsible for 4 Americans being dead and then lying about why they died, he hasn't deleted classified emails from a server and he didn't lie about landing into Bosnia under sniper fire

Define "fix"

Dillary Clump

Oh hey look, two failing economies that stand to gain the most with a weaker America support Donald Trump. Must mean he's a good candidate.

Clinton is nothing like a republican. "Old School" Republicans actually support the constitution and don't lie to the American people about why 4 Americans are dead.

The best part is is when you show them the bit of the speech where the Director of the FBI said that their decision was not to say someone in similar circumstances would not face consequences and they go full out trying to explain what he meant by what he said.

Some idiot tried to use faux algebra to try and prove that it meant something different.

I have to say, they really are a thick bunch.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ghph_361wa0&t=14m19s
Just because they couldn't find any intent to commit a crime. I didn't intend to run over a pedestrian either, so that's not a crime right?

Liberal Democrats will pull anything out of their ass to cover for their failed candidates.
The party of niggers and women.

Trump will sew up the Hispanic vote.

He hasn't fixed shit, the economy hasn't gotten any better

MAGA

What about Jill Stein? if there was som way to get her more publicity she may have a shot

And ending the FUCKING WAR with the middle east, so all you retards can now stfu about your oh so powerful army and marine faggots, no more stupid veteran day shit, no more stupid respect the military shit. Sounds like a step up for MURICA

Gary "Cuck" Johnson is just going to ruin her chance

>this is what I write when someone writes something I don't like, but am not smart enough to respond

Pulled that out of your ass?

lol that's exactly what old school Republican's would do. Do you history?

DONALD TRUMP IS NOT FUCKING QUALIFIED TO BE THE POTS.

HE HAS NO QUALIFICATIONS WHATSOFUCKINGEVER.

HILLARY AT LEAST KNOWS A LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO.

DONALD TRUMP HAS NO EXPERIENCE IN POLITICS.

YOU TROLLS ARE RETARDED.

>And ending the FUCKING WAR with the middle east

There are more US troops fighting in the MidEast now than when Obama took office,

trump says he will make jobs. it's what he does for a living. guess he's not qualified

clinton says she will make jobs. she's never held a real job in her life. i guess she's more qualified for the position

Listened to the RNC this past week. Heard nothing believable or feasible.

Will listen to DNC all next week. Fully expect it to be 100% better than the full-retard festival last week. Will make an informed decision, which may or may not involve Trump or Clinton.

Hanging by the neck from a tree is your destiny.

We won't even bury you, we will leave you out there to be forgotten.

If only that was all she was guilty of. I can handle lies, but the state department was contacted before and during the raid on the consulate, and she denied them help.

cancer or aids?
horse shit or dog shit?
burned to death or beaten to death?

Well give me an example

Exactly, the fact that she was not charged on that pisses me off, my uncle served with Tanto in the Rangers, and when he heard what happened he was fucking pissed

>not qualified to be the POTS
>to be the POTS
>POTS

Confirmed, Donald Trump not a pot.

Here's some medicine for you, ya' raging faggot.

Cool story bro

Nice bait, but still gonna reply to you anyways.

Hillary is legit illiterate. Not only does she not know how to handle emails, she is now PAYING YOUTUBERS to endorse for her. Starting off with the makeup youtubers.

Mark my words faggots. If you're subscribed to any of them, just be aware of subliminal advertising on their vids

Trump has forgiven the pope. It's OK to be Catholic again.

Gary Johnson

Yeah. You truly have to be in some sort of intellectual denial to even consider Clinton. But there's a lot of people on welfare so she's still got a pretty good shot.

>Expecting people who prefer Clinton to be able to form anything that has any amount of merit.

I know right? Trying to present them with facts and reason is like jerking off next to your wife when she says no to sex, you can't cum because you really wanna fuck but she wont help so your stuck just jerking off apathetically and nothing gets accomplished.

The Clinton's are pioneers in the art of industrial-scale astroturfing. Acolytes Mark Penn and David Brock have some 'interesting' history.

Anyone online supporting a Clinton (or slamming their opponent) should be viewed with a bit of skepticism.

Trump kills and eats Hillary, makes a sail out of her pants suit, sails into port to a yuge welcome.

Vote for a winner for a change.

>The Clinton's are pioneers in the art of industrial-scale astroturfing.

They found a way to ruin our anonymous message boards. Infuriating isn't it? Last I heard, the clintons were paying $15 per hour.

Johnson

hillary

She actually did her job as defense. That how the American judicial system works. Plus the DA fucked up the evidence. Listen to the transcript of her recounting the case. Innocent until proven guilty.

Trump has an active rape charge against him in civil court for raping a 12 year old girl

True, but speaking out against trump doesn't mean supporting clinton.

The way he treated small businesses when he made that money bodes ill for us

>Trump has an active rape charge against him in civil court for raping a 12 year old girl

Bill (slick willy) was there too. It's bullshit.

>She actually did her job as defense.

She got him off on a technicality and laughed about it like it was no big deal.

>better choice

i support clinton, particularly against trump, all the online railing against clinton is so one sided because Sup Forums and trump twitter are just angry white shills

trump has fucking tons of dirt on him too, moreso than hillary imo, and hillary knows more about governing and washington politics than trump, plus the international community is more favorable to clinton

HILLARY BTFO ON Sup Forums

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Pretty much how the GE will go, guaranteed.

She laughed with incredulity at the prosecution. Not the same thing.

Also you realize that your candidate may be undergoing a rape trial while campaigning?

>Trump has an active rape charge against him in civil court for raping a 12 year old girl

There's no such thing as a "rape charge" in civil court.