Old thread deleted. Anybody want to see more of these semen demons? Dubs gets new pix, also guess age

Old thread deleted. Anybody want to see more of these semen demons? Dubs gets new pix, also guess age

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrchan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread was deleted because nobody cared.

post tits or forever hold your peace.

Roll.
Gonna guess "legal".

But she's a hot slut. How can nobody care??

Welcome to Sup Forums, where no one cares if they aren't naked.

Fuck it. Dumping what I have on all of them

Like I said if people cared they would post, but its obvious they dont. So post tits to draw interest or leave.

Some worthless bikini pics?

>
>what I have on all of them

Still no nudes left wtf faggot

What you guys think of her? Nice lips

Bitch i wouldn't post they're nudes even if I had them. Don't want b8

Bitch i wouldn't post they're nudes even if I had them. Don't want b8I meant b& lol, I'm newfag

Would love to get those juicy lips around my throbbing cock, i would make her suck it until i couldnt resist anymore and i would have to unload in her sexy mouth

Keep thread alive, will be back in 15 min

Why would posting their nudes get you b&?
>Smells cheese pizza in our mist.

Go on...

Love the way she pouts

Which one you faggots want more of?? Post ending in 5 decide

all perfect for creampies

armenian as fuck/10

So goddamn tight

more of this one

Winner winner!

Mouth wide open ready for some cream

Ayy. Here's a nice black dress with perhaps a push up bra to make her teeny tits look poppin?

wins

Moar comin. And before more ppl start bitchin, NO nudes. This is mild shit that'll make you wanna stroke slowly, not like a goddamn ape mashing it like Gail the snail

any of them wearing ballet flats? maybe some sandals pics as well

I wonder what's under that dress..?

You're in luck my friend

Mmm.. Even their mom is a MILF.

Winner now post tits.

what race is it

My dick would fit perfectly in between those lips

my guess is armenian/persian or greek. aside from their faces and jet black hair, the gaudi overpriced homes full of marbel gave it away

far left and far right are godlike. im in love

oh hell fucking yes

Gypsy scum, but damn if they don't all have such fuckable faces

kek

Fuckkk

would cum hard in one on right

moar

Get this fake bitch off my thread

Runnin low on pics of her. Got some of the middle aged one

i would literally piss cum all over these bitches

I would pull her pony tail back whilist taking her bare back from behind, the friction of no condom creating so much heat, because of her tight pussy, i almost have to pull out, but instead i stick it in her nice pink asshole and cum all up in there. when pulling out, i can see the semen seeping out, delicious. She puts a finger in there and digs it out and eats it

Born to carry my seed

Moar of the mom

Forget the oldest bitch in the front but holy fuck this HSer is well endowed

Hnnnng

For all you feet lovers

Not much of her sadly

I would lock the door behind me, tie up the girl in the front and make her watch while i push in and out on the girl in the back, slap her a couple of times, make her scream, the make her choke on my fingers while i keep pushing deeper into her ass, when im done, im gonna take the tied up girl and fuck her real hard whilist tied up so she cant escape. When im all done i will make them clean it all up while teasing me with their cute bodies

in the town i live in, if you wanna get with girls like this, you need a bmw, fat bank account, and IAN at the end of your name. goddamn money grubbing bitches

Are you from an eastern european country?

Mother daughter facial anyone?

better than tinder! plenty of horny stunning girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrchan.html

nope. a city in los angeles that is nothing but bitches like this. fucking armenian/persian central. theyre the worst people ever. if i could pick 1 race to be elliminated off the planet theyd def be in my top 3 above niggers

her and her mom :)

Tribute one of them plz

So you need to be Armenian to get bitches in your town?

ok go ahead il tribute one for you bro

104 / 8 = girl on right if u know what I mean

Cum on her face.

I would still fuck like shit

there you go come again :)

From Halloween

so...fucking...hot

finally you come through with the sandal/heel pics!

Rip this thread lol. Hope someone is saving I guess

trips

'hotties visit sea world and pose with shamoo'

girl in blue looks ridiculous hot

I wish that was my cock she was squatting on

Umphh this little slut is classy

Tight body that only grows hotter as she grows

She's waiting

these bitches are dumb. the chicks like this at my local CC spend 3 hours getting ready for school and show up in high heels and dresses. they come from severe poverty countries and are trying to make up for it by playing princess here. theyre also entitled as fuck and racist as fuck

Gap

Sounds like a good fuck doll to my ears

Only if you have money

Jacking off again to her

^this
im always seeing these poor slob bastards trying so hard to get these bitches to open their legs its pathetic. throwing any amount of money at them they can. always paying for everything and kissing the bitches asses. its like ultimate cuck lvl 99. so what if you eventually get to fuck her, is it really worth the cost of all your dignity, self respect, money, time, and manhood? these fools are some bitch ass niggas. they get all caveman as fuck too because they work so hard to get these girls that they literally guard them at all times to make sure noone comes along and swoops them away. always getting maddogged hardcore from these cavemen. theres always mad fights in my city over stupid shit like 'dawg you looked at my girl' cuz these guys are so wound up from not getting any

are they sisters?

I could get them no problem, my family owns one of the top 5 oil companies in texas. Little bitches would come running to get my money, i wouldnt let then though, would promise them everything though, fuck them and humiliate them, and leave them for the immigrants to take

Yep

They look like the kardashian sisters so I would start by having the girl on the left my dick until those beautiful eyes start to water then fuck the girl on the right in her pussy while she eats out the girl in the centers pussy and she is eating lefts pussy like they are a human centipede I am about to cum so I pull out am position myself behind the girl in the center and slam my dick deep into her ass and pump hard and fast while she squeals then I fill her ass with my cum and watch the other 2 lick my cum out of her ass

I'm translating this for you op.

>I've never seen a vagina in real life, am 36, and live in my parent's basement.

Sure champ, you could totally fuck them and you choose not to, they live pretty close to TX actually. Want me to send them your way ?

Just my words my man